Plains.
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wouldve sworn i took so much time. Were the boxes outside of time too? Maybe the portals were set to lets us trough all at once? But i cant imagine this is the entire population of earth!!

Before me were atleast thousand of people probably way more but it was hard to count them and i wouldnt be wasting time with such trivial thing. There was a thing i noticed immediately. Everyone was already with some equipment on them and most of them was even armed.

Holy shit, is that a staff? That girl can propably already cast magic. That’s awesome.

People gathered together after some time and it was no different for me. Everyone was prety calm considering we were on plains and no enemy was in sight. We all were in this together and seeing each other was really good. It was then I realized something crucial.

There is no status screen!! Status!! Status open? Inventory? Settings? We are so doomed if we don’t even have this.

The lack of status screen was really heavy on me because I was propably one of the few who even knew how important that is. Otherwise you probably wont even remember what you can do.

Maybe for the beginning its not so bad but what about later when we have hundred of skills and items or perks?

I was panicking and meanwhile the people started to talk and exchange information. Things like where are we? What happened? What are we going to do? Basicaly everyone but few was curious what happened. Then a muscular man that you would see only in wrestling matches or a gym shouted really loud.

Shut the fuck up. This is real! It is happening!

When he gathered everyones attention including mine he continued. Now a bit more calm and speaking loud just so he could be heard by everyone.

We are in this together. I am Ron and I will make sure this group will survive until we all decide whats going to happen in future.

His initial impession was prety scary but everyone quickly understood he is just trying to help and all sorts of discussion started, I was still brainstorming things but even I decided to listen to what everyone has to say.

We should meet the others.

We don’t know where they are, we should set up a camp.

We should get some food and water or we all die very quickly.

No we should farm experience and get stronger and besides we were all killing each other for some spare change in the past, why would that change now when we will actualy get stronger this time?

The sudden realization after that sentence everyone had was shocking. All including Ron seemed scared of the people around now. I was probably not the only one who knew that if nobody acts right now we might even murder each other where we stand.

Just when I was about to say something someone shouted.

Silence!!!

It was a man that seemed to be already on his death bed. He looked like the kind that would be casted as wizard in all kinds of fantasy movies except more frail, then he continued.

If you guys keep your mouths shut. We just might survive until tomorrow. This is a new world. One that I probably wont be able to be truly be part of, but let me tell you guys something. We are in this together, I refuse to bealive we were put to groups at random. We have something in common. Lets focus on that shall we?

Everyone seemed to calm down considerably including me but I was abit sad that I lost my chance to look like a leading character for once. After a minute of awkward silence and stares a voice could be heard. It was a cute voice and I truly understood how twisted this situation is.

Hello I am Clara and I am from USA, i will be fourteen in three days. Pleased to meet you all.

She wasn’t really that loud so im sure not everyone heard but I knew people told others. Some of them almost teared up especialy women. We just realized even kids were brought there. To a world that’s probably all about survival. That sudden realization that was probably obvious since nobody is born adult was really shocking, and the fact that she is probably stronger than me is really pathetic.

She is the same as others right? Probably best kind of gear possible and or some sick abilities? Right so even a kid is stronger than me! Damn.

The cute voice disarmed the whole situation rather quickly. Everyone focused on how poor the kids are and how weird it is she wasn’t put into group with her parents. I was already realizing quickly that our group included many ethicities and very few of them were acquainted.

This is definetly random. Lucky few to be there with others. Maybe they were touching each other or super close when the meteor hit? If only Jacob was here.

Missing Jacob was normal for me even on Earth but it would have to change, if im to survive this planet.

 

During the heated discussion everyone had and conflicted opinions of people. I noticed small rabbit casualy walking towards us seemingly unaware of dangers. It was so weird but it was a small rabbit.

It cant be dangerous for us.  And we might even get some food if we are lucky.

The rabbit was prety passive at first. Eating some grass there and jumping around a bit then chomping some more grass. But he wasn’t afraid of us. He even came close to some people. Those people started playing with him. It was really reassuring to see normal animals in the new world and some that we all knew and some of us even loved. But I was scared shitless, I knew the rabbit is stronger than me. Something was telling me to run, actualy my entire body was shaking. But I figured its propably really just because he is stronger than me.

That’s insane don’t mind the kid if even rabbits are stronger than me im doomed. I need to train and fast. But is it really just that he is stronger? That’s odd.

The reasoning there was simple. While I was afraid a lot and usualy scare quite fast especialy in dangerous situations, I already encountered way worse. Generaly speaking I was never strong and many people were stronger than me. And on top of all that the grocery shop I was working in got robed by armed men and even that didn’t make me almost piss my pants. Granted I was scared but I just gave them money, they went away and in retrospect that was less scary than this is.

Why? Just what is happening? This feels exactly like the time the meteor struck on earth…

The whole situation was making no sense to me. People were happy and even the rabbit seemed happy. Especialy around Clara who seemed to love the animal the most.

Then one man, the same that said we should farm some experience first said.

I know this kinda nice and all that. But we need food and it might even get us some experience.

Even Clara realized what the man said was true. And handed the guy the rabbit. Wich he killed immediately after he turned away from Clara. She didn’t mind as much as we thought, but my entire body screemed right before and even tho I shouted it was too late.

DON’T KILL THE RABBIT!!!

Everyone seemed confused and the man even shared the information that he did indeed get one experience point and that this is definetly a good food and experience source. But I knew better the last thing that my body didn’t do before was already happening. My body hair stood up as if someone willed it.

We are doomed.

I don’t know what is going to happen but its definetly gonna suck.

3