Gravedigger.
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the box ended her statement I was still busy trying not to vomit even more. Dead people lying right in front of me and all kinds of innards could be seen.

This is disgusting.

I thought that not many rabbits died from what I saw but there were actualy atleast ten dead rabbits on one dead human, it was just not possible to win against so many.

I have to do this. Just don’t care about it, I can do this.

The thing I came here to do was prety obvious. They were all well armed and some of them even had armor, so naturaly I came to scavenge what I can.

As I was looking for things to use I could see everything and that spectacle just made me want to vomit again. But after some time I didn’t even have anything left in me to vomit anymore.

This is a nice leather armor and there is a staff, but that’s useless to me right now…

In the end I decided on my gear to be full set of leather armor and katana.

This will do.

It was mostly because any other weapon seemed a bit hard to use and because I didn’t have acces to inventory like in games so I just had to pick some.

This is really annoying… I actualy have to carry all equipment with me in the future?

Now all that’s left is just to bury them.

I wanted to bury them all even before I found the shovel on one guy but afterwards it was decided that I will take the time to bury them.

People probably have no idea how hard it is dig one grave. Usual standarts aside i didn’t even knew the proper depth of a grave but the soil temperature and all kinds of factors are making it harder or easier. I had it the easy way. I even had a shovel but it still took me two hours to dig one grave and it was prety shallow.

Im so done. I cant make this happen im sorry guys. Im just not strong enough.

The fact that i was completely exhausted was only part of the big issue. The important thing was the time it took to make one grave and there were atleast two hundred people or more.

Im just so sorry. I will put Clara in this grave and then be on my way guys. Sorry.

To put Clara in the grave I done was supposed to make me feel better about myself but in reality she was the easiest to carry. After she was there it took me only about two minutes to fill the dirt on top of her.

Sorry but this will have to do.

Immediately after I was done filling the hole I could hear the box in my head again.

Class requirements met. Do you wish for your class to be Gravedigger?

You’ve gotta be kidding me ? Are you serious?

Apparently this is a class there but that wasn’t what got me going. I was pissed because I knew this is gona be a yes/no situation where I wont even know if im deciding correctly and sure enough…

Do you wish for your class to be Gravedigger?

Oh give me a break… I DON’T KNOW!!!

Do you wish for your class to be Gravedigger?

Fuck no! I do not wish to be a fucking Gravedigger.

Are you certain with your decision?

After a minute of silence and me pondering about answering I got another piece of information that I needed. And it wasn’t really the obvious statement that the box had.

The class Gravedigger is one of the advance classes in this world.

Gravediggers are the bringers of peace and calm the the soul of the dead.

Gravedigger class focus heavily on physical strength, endurance and mana.

Gravedigger class gets acces to unique Soul magic.

Ok!! OK!! I get it stop. Ill take the class just stop already.

Your class has been changed to Gravedigger.

Appropriate changes to status and level up bonuses took place.

You aquired acces to Soul magic.

Bodies of the dead are in close proximity of the Gravedigger one of the class perks has been activated.

Do you wish to proceed with the gravedigging acceleration?

Most of it was prety straightforward but I realized that the box has to be somewhat sentient. Maybe not with emotions or something like that but definetly to some degree sentient.

It didn’t even gave me much time to think and pestered me again.

Do you wish to proceed with the gravedigging acceleration?

Yes. Lets do it.

And I blacked out the second I said that.

Mana taken -300.

Your health decreased -100.

Gravedigging acceleration completed.

Aquired 203 spirit points.

Aquired 2030 experience points.

Level up.

Current level 8.

Appropriate changes to status took place.

Current health 100.

Current mana 0.

2