4 ♡ Old Habits
856 13 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I awoke after my first night as a girl. Sleep had come quickly, probably due to the whirlwind of events from the day before.

The pounding headache had disappeared, leaving me feeling surprisingly good. I pushed myself up from the futon and noticed a slight change in my room; a mirror now stood in the corner.

Did Miho put that there while I was sleeping?

Curiosity got the better of me, and I ambled over to the mirror, peering at my reflection.

I really am a girl, huh? And it looks like I’m around 13? Maybe 14? Dunno.

Before I even realized it, I had started striking poses in front of the mirror. The movements came naturally, almost on their own.

Miho was right. I really do look cute.

It was only after a few seconds of these spontaneous girlish gestures that I caught myself and blushed with embarrassment.

“W-w-what am I doing? Acting all girly like that?”

I took another peek in the mirror.

I was still wearing the t-shirt and shorts that were now both so oversized that it looked like I was wearing my dad’s clothes.

I lifted the T-shirt to my nose.

"Ugh, it still smells like beer. Did Miho put up with this stench all day long yesterday?"

I left my room, draped in that oversized t-shirt and shorts combo that made it seem like I had raided my dad's closet.

I made my way to the toilet room, where a soft light spilled out into the hallway. Inside, I turned on the faucet and splashed water on my face, trying to wash away the lingering scent of beer on me. The droplets glistened on my skin, and for a moment, I felt refreshed.

As I finished drying my face, my eyes wandered around the room, and I noticed the toilet. It was a strange moment when my body seemed to remind me of a pressing need. I hadn't realized it until now, but nature was calling.

I stepped closer to the toilet, suddenly aware of the urge to pee. My instincts kicked in, and without much thought, I decided to take care of it just like I always had, standing up.

I began to lower my shorts, ready to proceed with the familiar routine, when a wave of realization crashed over me. I froze mid-action, my heart pounding.

With a growing sense of disbelief, I slowly looked down at my body. My eyes welled up with tears.

I was so used to peeing standing up as a guy that it didn't even cross my mind that girls didn't do it that way.

In a panic, I tried to adjust my position, but it was too late. A small stream of pee hit the floor, and I could only watch in horror as the bathroom floor became a victim of my ignorance.

I quickly sat down on the toilet seat, lifting my feet off the ground to avoid any contact with my accident. My face burned with embarrassment; it was an awkward and uncomfortable moment. As I sat there, tears streaming down my cheeks, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of frustration and humiliation.

Suddenly, a soft knock echoed on the bathroom door. My heart skipped a beat, fearing that Miho might have heard my mishap.

"Kaede-chan, are you okay?" her voice filled with concern.

My eyes widened in panic, and I couldn't bring myself to respond. Instead, I glanced at the door, where Miho stood, her eyes widening in surprise as she took in the scene.

I felt my face grow even hotter, and I desperately wished I could disappear.

Miho quickly closed the door.

"I'm so sorry, Kaede-chan! I heard you cry, so I thought something worse might have happened.”

Miho's voice softened. "Don't worry, accidents happen to everyone. It's nothing to beat yourself up over, okay?"

It’s not the kind of accident you think it is, though…

"I'll go set up a bath for you, okay? Just take your time and relax,” Miho continued.

###

I entered the bathroom, it was warm and filled with steam, creating a cozy atmosphere.

My eyes scanned the array of bottles and containers that lined the shelves. Shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, and various other products were neatly organized.

What’s all this for? I have no idea what I’m supposed to use.

As a guy, I was used to a single bottle of generic ‘3-in-1 shampoo’. This abundance of choices left me feeling both surprised and confused.

Taking a deep breath, I reached for a random bottle, not really knowing what I was selecting.

‘Deep Conditioning Coconut Mask,’ huh? Sounds nice, I’ll use that one.

As I began to lather up, my long hair became a source of frustration. It was incredibly annoying and a pain to wash properly with the shampoo, so I settled for making it a bit wet and trying to ignore the tangled mess.

I never really took baths before; a quick shower was usually sufficient. This extended bathing ritual felt foreign and strange.

Just as I was about to get out of the bath, I heard Miho's voice calling for me.

"Kaede-chan, I left some clothes for you here. They should fit you well!"

“Kayyy, thanks.”

As I stepped out of the bath, I noticed the set of clothes Miho left for me, neatly folded. To my surprise, they seemed to be Miho's old gym clothes from high school.

This is good. It could’ve been a lot worse. I thought as I imaged skirts and dressed.

Once dressed, I made my way into the living room, where Miho was waiting.

“Sorry, Kaede-chan, those were the only clothes I have that would fit you.”

I waved my hand dismissively. “Don’t worry about it. I feel most comfortable in clothes like this. I would like some underwear though…”

Miho looked down. “I’m sorry. I'll take you shopping soon to get you some proper clothes and underwear. We'll make sure you have everything you need."

I nodded. “Mm! Let’s do that.”

As I settled into the living room, Miho's gaze turned intense. I glanced her way, curious.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

Miho approached me, and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Kaede-chan, your hair is still wet."

I chuckled awkwardly. "Ahh—yeah, I know. I didn't bother drying it; I have too much hair, y'know."

Miho's eyes widened as if the concept of not drying one's hair was peculiar to her, and she sighed.

"Come with me," she said, gently guiding me towards the bathroom.

I followed her into the bathroom, where Miho grabbed a hairdryer and a brush.

"It's really important to dry your hair correctly, okay?"

"Kayy…"

Miho began by wrapping a fluffy towel around my head, gently patting my hair to absorb the excess moisture. The warm, soft fabric felt comforting against my skin.

Then, she took the hairdryer in hand and started drying my hair. She did so carefully, ensuring she wouldn’t burn me, or damage my hair.

Her hands moved in slow, deliberate motions, brushing through my hair as she directed the airflow. It was a calming, almost meditative process. I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensation and the sound of the hairdryer.

This isn’t so bad.

As she continued, Miho paused occasionally to feel my hair and assess its dryness.

Suddenly, she leaned in, taking a gentle sniff.

"You didn't shampoo it either?"

I blushed, admitting, "N-no…"

She smiled warmly, her fingers still working through my hair.

"You know, Kaede-chan, taking care of your hair is important. Especially when it's as lovely as yours."

I sighed, feeling somewhat clueless about hair care.

"I don't really know how to take care of it."

Miho patted my head gently. "No worries, I'll teach you next time, okay?"

I nodded, feeling a warm and unfamiliar feeling in my chest.

For the first time, it truly felt like Miho was my older sister.

40