The New Blood (Part 2)
69 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man was, in no uncertain terms, a terrifying being with no rivals, other than Atlas & Leviathan who were among the strongest deities, when it came to a fight. However Atlas was locked away and likely in {Tartarus} experiencing things worse than death. Meanwhile the reclusive Leviathan is even more unlikely to ever leave from his depths after Atlas’ ‘fate’ especially with a wife & child. Unfortunately for those responsible for Atlas’ state - this made it so that Douji was unstoppable - with him being more than troublesome enough to make up for the two old gods no longer being present..

Even the primordial gods themselves had suffered after plotting against the warrior king.

Still there was one being that never let Shuten Douji get ahead of himself no matter how terrifying of a being he was. No matter how large or powerful his army was - the brave birds of justice under the Vermilion Bird never ran away in fear - the oni shogun surprisingly ended up gaining great respect for the cardinal beast. At the same time he was also the unconquerable leader of all of the oni so wasn’t the most respectful warrior there was.

When all was said and done he enjoyed being a little sadistic to his foes which was why he wasn’t constantly challenged by his fellow oni’s for his position. Not to mention that the supposed crown prince of the birds was quite the annoying dope; he had no power yet constantly got high on his fathers. If Shuten Douji got another life every time he heard ‘my father will make you regret this’ he would never need to worry about dying!

Finding out that the wife of his foe’s son was nothing more than a toy for pleasure in the territory of dragons; how could he resist?

He couldn’t!

The dragons didn’t dare not wag their tails if he told them to, so it was easy enough to get into their territory to find her, only a few lizards were descaled. Paying generously he proceeded to push Indigo’s body to its very limits with his unlimited stamina & terrifying size as well as shape that was far beyond anything so far. Being the lord of all oni meant he certainly didn’t lose to any of them when it came to breeding ability so the princess’ mother was soon reminiscent of a balloon.

While he was brutally breeding her mother the princess could only silently watch without any change in her expression. Even after he was done with her mother and moved onto her she didn’t react even as he forcibly breached her ass. She had spent her entire life like this so she was already numb to this treatment; even if the scale couldn’t compare her reaction was the same as ever.

An extreme lack of one.

In response to that the oni quickly got bored so continued on with Indigo till there wasn’t a single inch not stained with his seed. There was no love involved but instead just lust so he left like every other customer before yet this brought to light something the princess has long ago believed despite how desperately her mother clung onto it in her insanity. Her father had no intentions of ever coming to save them.

It was like the last crack on her already glass heart which caused it to completely shatter while her little brother ensured to grind on the pieces. Not only did Shuten Douji leave the two yet her little brother followed behind him while merely giving an apologetic smile. He didn’t simply walk away for a little bit to talk but even after the princess waited the boy never returned to them.

On top of having the boy abandon them her mothers ability to make contributions was at an all time low as the oni left her essentially ‘useless’ in everything but mouth. In order to still make use of the pair their owner no longer required their partners to be humanoid though the princess was more fortunate than her mother, if it could even be called that.

Nonetheless it made her fully aware of just how unstable their position was as the only ‘protection’ they had was the azure dragon.

Yet she could tell that her father hardly cared about the pair of humans, else he would actually do something to help them, even if it was small like sneaking in a health potion. Instead she had never even seen the fact of the man who she should have the family name of - with that being the case eventually the azure dragon would lose interest. As soon as the azure dragon lost interest in torturing them their lives would only become more tortuous than previously.

As if things weren’t bad enough it turned out that her mother had once again become pregnant with the child of an unknown man. Though instinctively the princess felt this child would be different from either her nor the traitorous boy who showed no fealty. From the moment she touched her mothers bloated belly she knew the girl inside would accomplish things she couldn’t even imagine yet even then she would need time to grow.

Due to the harshness of their lives there was a chance the girl wouldn’t even have the chance to be born however being born was only the first of the girls troubles.

If this was to be the case the princess decided she would try to remove as many troubles on the younger siblings path as she could. From the shattered glass a flame was lit to refine the shards into something far more mighty than her glass heart; unstoppable determination built on a foundation of unbending willpower the likes the world hadn’t seen since.

She didn’t even bother to consult her mother as she had never been able to provide any help other than in giving birth to her. Although the princess was thankful for that alone - what she needed was something her mother never bothered herself with.

The power to challenge the heav-

No, she needed the power of the heavens.

Afterall it was the azure dragon who got her into this situation hence she needed to take everything away right in front of him. With such a thought her mind drifted back to that strange black cat once more - deciding it was better than nothing she came to study what the dying cat had given her only to be overcome by confusion. What she was given was something called ‘martial arts’ focused around using a long spear as a primary with a sword as a sidearm.

It was a novel concept that one could create phenomenons based on how much experience they had with their weapons. Yet the idea that one could actually create this ‘weapon intent’ despite not being an oni was nothing short of silly. Still her weak human body needed to master such armaments to defend herself never mind take her revenge.

To her surprise these martial arts weren’t as crazy as she first believed.

Although she could only practise with sticks of varying sizes when she wasn’t pleasing some scumbag man that didn’t change the fact she had talent. Afterall she was still the princess of the legendary Zhu family who ruled over all the flying beasts in the world. Even if her bloodline hadn’t shown itself that didn’t change the fact that it was still present inside of her. Yet the coming nine months weren’t easy as it felt as if the entire world itself was falling apart at the very seams.

The entire planet quaked as if some battle between primordial gods were tearing each other apart; typhoons causing the weak unlucky mortals to suffer greatly. Many of their ‘homes’ were more akin to old unused sheds where their masters kept them - the frail wooden structures couldn’t stand the harsh weather. Many collapsed with the initial earthquakes yet few were able to resist the harsh wind & rain that came crashing down.

Fortunately for the princess the place they lived was quite shady so had quite the vast underground ‘cellar’ which they were allowed to stay in. After all, the owner would find himself troubled if the ‘merchandise’ ended up damaged in the harsh environment.

Many mortals weren’t as fortunate, such as those who were made to work as physical labourers for the various beasts, as it didn’t matter to their owners how healthy they were. The amount of dead were uncountable with the worst casualties being those who bordered the vast oceans of the world. While the earth quaking caused troubles for those further inland this wasn’t the case for those living by the sea.

Even the beasts suffered damages as entire islands were buried under titanic waves that made the massive creatures seem insignificant.

Entirety of the coast became a red zone on the level of the outer rim of the {Plague Lands} that came into existence in the far future. There wasn’t even remains of the large sprawling settlements that once existed - as if the primordial gods themselves came down from the heavens to eradicate them. In truth this wasn’t far from the truth; except they didn’t come down to try to remove the settlements but rather a mother & her daughter.

When the typhoons & quakes finally halted, peace seemingly returned to the world, making everyone including the primordial gods let out a sigh of relief. The ending also resulted in a large amount of life energy from the planet vanished; this resulted in many of those dying whether young or old. Thankfully the foetus in Indigo didn’t die yet few were that fortunate…

Yet a month afterwards disaster arrived even greater than that. As if the entire world was angry at the actions of the beings within it, it seemed like the end of days.

It started with a halo of ash rising into the sky only for a true titan made out of pure ash with a mouth filled with numerous rings of metallic teeth. Although the monster seemed to be hunched over it was so towering there was nowhere in the planet where it couldn’t be seen; still from its closed eyes were rich tears of magma that scorched the earth below. Some dragons attempted to challenge the monster yet they were unable to harm it as some invisible barrier was seemingly around it making it impervious to anything they could try.

A few times it would seem like the vast amount of their numbers let them discover some ways to harm the titan’s body yet that was only temporary.

All this time the monster did nothing but cry as if it were mourning.

Still that was just the beginning.

That day would be a day sealed in the minds of all those that survived that as it was the day history itself changed.

The day the {True God} finally revealed herself above the ocean.

It was the moment those primordial gods & dragons finally learned the fear they had unleashed upon themselves and that would lead to their end.

1