Chapter 1: Prologue
209 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 figures sat on 2 ever-changing chairs facing each other with an ever-changing table in between them.

The table and chairs had multiple seasons on them and was constantly changing textures as they kept phasing in and out of existence. They changed colours and also had words on them at some point.

Silence enveloped the 2 as they sat for approximately 5 days 4 hours 21 minutes and 59 seconds at a standstill. One of them eventually spoke,

"A mind breaking talent was born on Earth, you know?" He spoke with a smile that held fury within.

"..."

"He even has the talent to overthrow OUR supreme reign!"

"..."

"He was born 5 YEARS AGO"

"..."

"IN 1111 AETIL, 9 PILTUN"

"A-a-actually, he was born in 8 Piltun" The other figure spoke in a small voice, nervously.

"IS THAT REALLY WHAT IS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW, ALETHEIA?"

"..." Aletheia returned to silence.

"AND DID YOU KNOW? HE IS NOW GOING TO GROW STRONG SECRETLY TO TRY AND KILL US?! I HEARD WHILST WATCHING OVER HIM! HE TOLD HIS PARENTS AND ALL!"

"..."

"WHAT IS YOUR GREAT IDEA, ALETHEIA"

"W-what if..." She paused "What if we seal him? In the Void, I mean."

Silence.

"Hmmmmm... We could, but we will need to get at least one more God to help." The God spoke with his hand on his chin, as if contemplating.

"Uhm, Nubian?" She looked at Nubian, the other God.

"Hmm..." Nubian couldn't hear her.

"Nubian!" She shouted, breaking Nubian out of his contemplation. "We should get help from Cratus, you know how he is."

"Thats a... GREAT IDEA ALETHEIA, How did you think of that?"

"You're forgetting which God I am." She smiled beautifully, whilst boasting about herself, controversial to her previous timidity.

"Yeah... Well, let's go and get that pushover to help us" He grinned and began to walk away.

"Wait up Nubian!" She quickly got up and hurriedly chased after Nubian, who seemed to walk hundreds of miles with a single step.

---

"Now we just... And... BAM!"

A human exploded.

"Hahaha, I love these things!" The God laughed.

Just then, 2 Gods walked in, one in the front wearing battle ready armour, fitted for defense rather than mobility and the other, Aletheia, wore a kind of toga with sandals. They walked in happily as they looked at the other God, who had exploded a human.

"Cratus! We need your help with a really big problem! Can you help us?" Aletheia said, just loud enough so Cratus could hear her.

"Hmmm? What is it you need, Aletheia. And... Nubian!" His face brightened as he turned his head to look at Nubian, his buddy when it came to exploding humans.

"Yes well... Now is not the time for that, we need your help sealing a extraordinarily talented child in the Void." Nubian explained quickly.

"In the Void?" Cratus asked as his eyes widened for a split second.

"Yes, in the Void" Nubian nodded his head.
"Sure! I'll help you seal this extraordinarily talented child in the Void!"

"Thanks Cratus! We'll call you over when it's time to seal that child"

---

On Earth, 7 Piltun. 1116 Aetil.

"It's going to be my birthday tomorrow!" A small child talked to the group surrounding him. He wore a 'perfect' smile, the corners of his mouth curled up at the right angle, though, the crinkle in his eyes were missing. It was a cold look, one that could even be seen as looking down on the other party. Yet it went unnoticed...

"Oooh. Can I come over to your house that day for a party?" The children around him exclaimed loudly.

"Sure! But lemme ask my mum and dad before cause they might say no." His smile widened, eerily so.

"Okay! But make sure you tell me after!"

"I promise!"

The small child ran over to 2 adults standing away, under a tree. His previous smile, which gave off a feeling of childishness was erased. And what was left in its place was a calm look, it was a change which would make one think that it was a different person. He walked slowly and with a serene gait.

"Mom? Dad? Can my friends come over for my birthday?"

Both his parents looked at each other for a brief moment before turning towards their son and nodding their heads with a smile on their faces. Pride shone in their eyes, looking at the perfect son which they had raised painstakingly.

"Sure, Ray, but remember that you have to show how perfect you are. Show your power and make sure to show that you are the one who will save us humans." His mother said, clenching her fists momentarily.

"Yes, mom." Ray chuckled slightly, turning back to look to his friends. His face turned back to the impulsive child, he nodded to the other children and they all cheered.

Ray then hurriedly ran back to his friends.

---

Somewhere

"Cratus, you ready?"

"Yep!"

"Aletheia, you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

"Then it's time!"

The three Gods started chanting in an incomprehensible tone and language as a light emerged from them and rose in the air.

The light began small, but eventually grew in size and brightness and soon, a small sun was born.

"£×€_!,#(€+€=€^@*,?-♡○■~☆◇°♧"

The light dimmed and before long, it turned into a stream of power that flowed to earth, a small village. The stream flowed into one house and opened a crack in space and time.

Faint screams could be heard as the Gods panted and held on the ground.

It took a lot of power to open a path to the Void.

"haaa... haaaaa."

"it... was... a succ... ess"

"...indeed"

They all slowly got up and laughed, it was the first time they tried this hard to do something.

They finally got rid of a big problem.

*****

Author's Note

Please help I think I've been drained of my life.

 

Sorry for the long wait-

3