Chapter 32: A Crazy Woman
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 day later,

-1st person-

Who is this... Ah, a person in my class!

I looked to a peculiar figure standing in front of me, her hair was long and braided, reaching to her feet as it was pitch-black. Although our hair colours were very similar, I could tell that mine was slightly darker. I looked the woman in her eyes, narrowing my eyes as I sensed her power.

 

She looked at me and spoke.

 

"Raymond Valtere, right? I'm Xhenia Ivanova." She closed her eyes and held out her hand to me, I took it and she smiled widely. I took her hand and she opened her eyes, words swirling in her eyes.

 

[Amatus A Deo]

 

My eyes shook slightly but I recovered and I turned to the horns popping out from behind her.

 

Another woman walked out this time, someone attractive. Eyes were drawn to her figure and face as she grinned. Her fingertips faded to pink and she had horns curled around her head. Her thread was silver, contrary to Xhenia who had a black thread. She wore almost see-through tights and on one of her thighs was a leather strap made for holding daggers. She had small, burnt wings and light green hair. Within her eyes was a swirling phrase.

 

[Servus Ad Libidinem]

 

The succubus turned to Crystal, her eyes shining with 'emotion'. And, walking up to her she smiled even wider. The woman talked.

 

"Hi~! Crystal? My name is Lilith Ardes. But you can call me whatever you want!" She took Crystal's hand. Crystal recoiled slightly and couldn't disguise the disgust she'd displayed.

 

"First of all, get off of me. And second of all, what did you try to do to me?" She growled as she spoke.

 

"Huh? It doesn't work? Then that means... Oh." She looked heartbroken, but quickly recovered and looked to Vincent. Who looked quite angry, then she turned to Sayna.

 

Sayna had been completely charmed and Devron, well, it was ineffective against him. Finally, she turned to me.

 

"If you're trying to do something against me, succubus, then I'll have to tell you that it'll fail." I said, glaring at her.

 

She walked up to me and an unfamiliar scent filled my nostrils, trying to make me drowsy as if it was an aphrodisiac.

 

"Huh? This one failed too? Then, that means... There's someone you love? Oh, boy I wonder." She smirked mischievously, and I looked her in the eyes, suppressing my murderous intent. "Who does such an emotionless boy love? Or maybe, she's already dead?" She probed shamelessly.

 

I clenched my fists and Hestia jumped from my pocket and onto the table. I stood and punched her in the face, and as her goat was getting ready to fight, Hestia bit it on the neck. Almost killing it.

 

I walked up to Lilith, who had flown to the end of the room and I grabbed her by the collar.

 

"Talk one more time about love and I'll fucking kill you. Try to bed my 'friends' and... You don't need to know the rest."

 

Her eyes were wide as she looked me in the eyes, all reason left her and she nodded frantically.

 

--

 

-Lilith Ardes' POV-

 

The First Meeting

 

To be honest, it all went to shit.

 

I'd finally walked to the leader, after failing to seduce my crush. 

 

It was weird though, my seduction works on everyone except people who are truly in love or people who lost the one they truly love.

 

I was going to greet him but-

 

"If you're trying to do something against me, succubus, then I'll have to tell you that it'll fail." He said, smiling eerily. It was as if smiling itself was a chore for this monster. Nyx had already introduced herself seamlessly but what did I do wrong? I walked closer to him and used my power. It didn't work again.

 

"Huh? This one failed too? Then, that means... There's someone you love? Oh, boy I wonder." I smirked, wondering who'd managed to catch a guy this handsome. To be honest, although I was Lilith, the succubus queen, the man in front of me had beauty rivalling mine. No. He looked even better than I did, but he just wasn't to my taste. I preferred Crystal. So I wanted to probe, I wanted to see this man flustered. I already felt killing intent seeping from him slightly but ignored it, it was too small for me to think anything of it. "Who does such an emotionless boy love? Or maybe, she's already dead?"

 

I admit, it was shameless of me to do this but the mystery! Other than bedding powerful people, my hobby is finding relationships! Especially secret ones!

 

Then-

 

The killing intent flowed freely, as if the reigns holding them had been released.

 

And I didn't even see the punch, it was as if I flew on my own accord. Goat had already been getting ready to defend me but I didn't see what happened to it. Though, it probably got suppressed easily since Raymond Valtere came striding towards me, rage clouding his reason.

 

For a second, I thought I'd die. But he grabbed my collar and pulled my face right up to his. Our faces were close to each other and I could even smell him. He smelt like apricot and his features were truly defined, his eyelashes were long and his eyes beautiful as they are mysterious. Though, the calm didn't last long since he spoke murderously.

 

"Talk one more time about love and I'll fucking kill you. Try to bed my 'friends' and... You don't need to know the rest." I shivered, and all thoughts left me. All I knew was, I had to listen to him. He'd stand by his word, whether it be this or something else. But despite all that, the scariest thing was the fact that he'd stopped smiling. He always smiled, even when fighting, but this time he just didn't. There was not a shred of emotion there.

 

Crudelis... The one that shall save this planet, and many others. 

 

The irony, though. Crudelis was a man who'd not save another soul, that's where the name came from of course. Cause Crudelis was still our saviour, even if that was but a duty to him. But that story is for another time...

 

I nodded frantically, hoping he'd just leave me alone. I promise, I'll never do this again, so just don't. Please.

 

He then let go of me, thankfully, and the pink haired feminine beauty came to me. He bowed respectfully to Raymond and then turned to me. He helped me up with pity in his eyes.

 

"Are you okay?" He felt like an angel from heaven at that point. My saving grace. Somehow, I didn't feel lust towards this man, and he was kind enough to help me as everyone else just watched.

 

"Tha... Thank you, but... Why are you also not affected?" I looked to him.

 

"?" He tilted his head, then spoke, "Oh! You mean your ability? Well, that's cause I'm a robot." He smiled to me as he spoke. My heart fluttered for a moment but it subsided quickly.

 

"Robot? Then who made you?" I asked.

 

"My master of course!" He turned to Raymond, who was sitting in his seat again, smiling and talking with Nyx as if nothing had happened.

 

***

 

Author's Note

 

I left this blank again...

Anyways, whaddaya think of the new additions?

 

2