6. A Night With Scarlet ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
4.4k 1 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 - A Night With Scarlet


My body ached for a night of tossing and turning in bed. Scarlet sat next to me on my bed, her hand on my thighs. She leaned in, nibbling at the tip of my ear, a shiver racing across my spine. Her skin was warm against mine, and she held herself close, whispering dirty nothings to me. "Maybe I should just start kissing you," she murmured, sliding a finger onto my chin. She turned my face toward her, her lips inching toward my cheek, her breath hot against my skin.

I gasped, my entire body quivering in anticipation as she took me, pressing herself up against me with her warm breasts. Her tongue flicked against my ear and a groan rumbled in her throat.

"Please," she sighed.

I held my hands against her back, massaging her wings as I closed my eyes, focusing on the sensation. I could feel her heart beating rapidly, and it reminded me of my own excitement.

I was eager to get closer to her. Her scent was intoxicating, and I leaned in, holding her gently and tugging the string of her apron. It slipped off her and fell to the floor. Her body was bare, her nipples erect, and it made my fingers ache to touch her.

She moved forward, straddling my lap, her legs wrapped around me.

I could barely breathe. My throat tightened, my breath hitching as I leaned in. Her fingers raked through my hair as her chest pressed up against mine.

Scarlet whispered, her words soft and soothing.

I pulled her face toward mine, kissing her deeply. Her tongue entered my mouth, and it felt warm and wet. She moaned softly as she ground against me. "Your Majesty, please let me serve you," she purred.

I slid a hand underneath her legs, feeling the soft flesh and smooth skin. Slowly but surely, I moved it up along her thighs, teasing her, before I slid a finger into her damp slit.

She shuddered, her entire body stiffening as her legs locked around my wrist. She writhed, her eyes rolling as she clung to me, gasping for air. Her nails dug into me, her voice trembling.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, grinding against my hand as she shook.

The kiss deepened, and I pulled her into me, pulling her hair back. Taking my hand out, I licked the fingers clean, savoring her sweet nectar. "Mmm, sweet!"

Scarlet quickly changed positions, facing me on all fours. She lay on her back stretching out her pussy naturally, her ass shaking all giddy and excited.

I leaned my face closer to her plumpy butt, getting a whiff of her arousal. Taking a deep breath, I stuck out my tongue and gave a long lick across her hot core, sending shivers through her.

Her knees buckled, and a moan rumbled up her throat. "Nnggg~ That feels so good..."

I grabbed her hips, holding her in place. With one swift motion, my tongue dove into her, and I buried my nose into her wetness, lapping hungrily.

"Ahhhh~ Y-Your Highness, please fuck me harder."

Her voice cracked, her entire body rocking and jerking as I slid my tongue in deeper. She was like putty in my hands, and I loved it. She twisted and thrashed, pushing her butt out further. "Unfh... unghhh..."

I could feel her trembling beneath me, her chest heaving as she tried to breathe. She was on the brink of ecstasy, and her body convulsed as she moaned louder, her voice echoing through the castle. Her wings twitched as she rocked, her knees threatening to buckle as her fingernails clawed deep into the pillows on my bed. Girlcum oozed out like a waterfall onto my bedsheets, and her orgasm hit her hard, sending her into a blissful aftershock.

I gave her a moment to recover before lifting her and flipping her onto her back. Her breathing was ragged, her body glistening with sweat as she shivered in pleasure. "You know, Scarlet. I was looking around my room earlier for things to do, and guess what I found?"

She blinked, confused.

"This..." I held up a strange object that resembled a male phallus. It was purple in color and curved with ridges that would make it feel great inside her pussy. "A two-sided dildo!"

"Ah, that!" She grinned. "It's often used by female succubi on each other, so I figured I'd give you one. You want us to fuck each other with that at the same time?"

"Well, yes! Just... look at all these curves and edges. I can't imagine how it would feel inside me, or you."

"Haha, me neither. Let's get you undressed then!" Scarlet leaped up and helped remove my clothes, my panties now soaked with her love juices. "Oops, sorry about that."

"No worries." I giggled. "Ready for some hot, steamy fucking? Why don't you hold the toy and straddle me with your tight little cunt over the toy's head, and I'll enter you first."

"Sounds good," she purred. Scarlet got back on top of me, her wings unfolding, stretching out.

I could feel her juices dripping onto me, soaking the sheets. I breathed in, my senses filling with the aroma of her sweet nectar. It only made me more eager, and I sat up against the wall, spreading my legs apart. "Be gentle. It's technically my first time so I don't know how it feels," I blushed, suddenly realizing that I've never had a vagina.

Scarlet tilted her head slightly, nodding. "Just take it slow. There's nothing to be nervous about. Let's just start with the tips, okay?"

I nodded, breathing slowly, my body relaxing. Scarlet slowly lowered herself onto me, sliding her cunt down onto the tip of the dildo. My eyes widened as I saw her pussy spread open, her labia clinging to the head. I could already feel her wetness soaking from me, the heat rising between us as her pussy inched closer, closer, and finally engulfed the entire thing. I watched as it disappeared into her, the warmth surrounding it, making my body tingle.

"Ngghhh~ This feels so good!" Scarlet whimpered. She began moving, her ass pushing out as she worked the toy deeper inside herself. I could hear a squishing noise as she thrust back and forth, and my thighs trembled at the sounds.

"Hey, what about me?" I pouted, slipping a hand into my own love tunnel.

She glanced over her shoulder, smiling back at me. "Don't worry. It'll be coming soon."

"O-okay."

She humped closed, pulling her right leg over my left, and eventually, our pussies kissed. Our clits were rubbing against each other as we worked the toy inside us simultaneously, stretching our insides.

I held onto her shoulders, helping her rock up and down faster and faster, her breathing growing increasingly ragged and frantic. Our chests rose and fell with each heavy gasp, our bodies trembling from the sensation, our backs arched, and our heads thrown back.

Suddenly, Scarlet cried out, her voice ringing out throughout the bedroom as she climaxed.

I put my hands between my legs and wiped up the grool I produced, bringing my hand up to my mouth and licking off my fingers. "You weren't bad yourself."

Scarlet rested her head on my shoulder, smiling. "Maybe you'll have fun here and get some good ideas for the underworld," she laughed.

I picked up the dildo again and this time, I put the tip inside and clenched it with my cum dumpster's walls. It now worked as if I had a cock and was the man in the relationship, about to impale the cute little maid on the phallus.

"Are you ready for round two? This time, I'll penetrate every hole you have," I grinned.

She took the other end of the dildo that was positioned over her ass and leaned over me with a giggle. "Oh, you naughty succubus! Of course. That was only the warm-up! You need more dark energy to link my soul."

heya~ thanks for reading
the pics for this chapter are obviously too nsfw to be posted here, even in censored format...
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! www.patreon.com/squidball

Also, if you love smut, why not check out my new novel? www.scribblehub.com/series/1001071/reincarnated-as-a-lewd-fta-goddess
anyway, squidball out!

63