7. How Succubi C*m ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
3.4k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7 - How Succubi Cum


I slid it inside her, feeling the wetness drip onto my fingers and a sweet, tangy taste in my mouth as she bit my shoulder gently. She sank onto me, the dildo driving deep, deep within her, making her gasp and squeal. "Oooooh..." she moaned, writhing atop me as she thrust her hips back and forth, driving the toy even farther up her rear. I grabbed her ass and squeezed, spanking it a few times, and watched as it jiggled.

My fingers went to work, stroking her clit and rubbing it gently, my eyes fixed on hers, which were glazed over. She moaned louder, and her body quaked. She shuddered, her teeth chattering together and her jaw tense, as the orgasm rippled through her. I kept thrusting into her, my pelvis thrusting against hers, the sound of our sloppy wetness smacking against each other like a symphony.

"Fuck, Fuck!!! Your Highness!"

Her screams of ecstasy echoed across the bedroom walls, bouncing off the ceiling and bouncing off the furniture. She pulled back, her ass sliding off the toy.

"Ahh! Scarlet! You're making me cum too!" I squealed. "I can feel it coming soon! Yes, yes!"

Slap, slap slap.

She turned around, grabbing the toy. Her cum splashed on my tits and belly and everywhere. I opened my legs, spreading myself wider as I continued to thrust upward with all of my might.

"No, not yet! Don't cum!" She groaned, her pussy quivering from the intensity of it all. Her face scrunched up and her eyes squeezed shut, tears dripping from the corners as her legs quaked, unable to withstand the onslaught. Sweat soaked the sheets and her entire body glistened.

Finally, after a few more pumps, my entire body spasmed and stiffened, my eyes rolling back, and I moaned in delight. "Ah-ahhhh!! AAGHHHH!!!"

Scarlet collapsed onto me, panting heavily, her entire body slick with liquid. We were drenched and exhausted, yet satisfied.

She turned over, laying her head on my chest. "Well... that was..."

"Yes, it was..." I sighed, rubbing her shoulders.

She looked up and grinned. "So, how much dark energy have you gained, Your Highness? As a succubus, you should have gained a significant boost."

"Oooh! Lemme check!"

<You have gained 100 Dark Energy from having sex.>

"I got 100. Is that good?"

Scarlet pressed her lips against mine. "Yes, that's excellent. Every succubus in the underworld uses sex to generate energy, so there is no limit to how much we can have. Now, you should make a contract with my soul."

"Oh right! How do I do that?"

Scarlet climbed to her feet and slipped into an outfit that barely hid anything. "We can establish the contract by being connected," she explained. She held my hand and put her other hand at my chest where my heart was. "Try to channel your energy from your heart into your fingers."

"Okay," I whispered.

I focused on the energy flowing through my veins, trying to gather it into a ball or stream. My finger twitched, and a white sticky liquid burst out of my hand, splashing onto my cheek and covering my face. It had the familiar, scent of cum, and it looked as though I'd came right onto myself. "This is?"

Scarlet stood up, snickering, covering her mouth. "It's similar to semen," she chuckled. "Remember that as a Succubi, you possess the ability to create it at will. This is what allows women to link souls as well. Now stick it up my pussy and shoot a stream. Don't worry, I won't get pregnant."

"Thank you," I whispered, getting back on the bed. I slipped my finger inside her and felt the warmth around me. She sighed and shifted her hips.

"Mmmmm," She moaned. "Go ahead."

I drove my finger back into her cunt. My finger shot a jet stream of cum, filling her tight love tunnel with my sticky load. She grunted, her body arching and bucking, her eyes fluttering as she cried out in ecstasy. "Nnnnngg"

When I stopped, she lay panting and gasping for air, sweat-drenched and glistening across her body. She gave a small groan. "Y-yes, Your Highness. We're now linked together. I-I can feel it, your dark energy, running through my soul. It feels so powerful, like the sun."

"I guess it must feel odd, suddenly having my powers running through you," I smiled.

"Yeah. I've never felt it before. It's so strange. But now, we're linked forever," She grinned, biting her lip.

"That means I have an excuse to fuck you whenever I want. You know how hard it's been for me to have this succubus libido but no one to fulfill me."

"Haha," she giggled. "Then, should I clean up and leave?"

"Stay! After all, my sheets are covered in your juices and cum."

We both burst into laughter as we collapsed onto the bed, exhausted yet fulfilled by the endless stream of orgasms that had overwhelmed us. "There's nothing more fragrant than the fucking of succubi," she giggled.

"Sure is. You sure know how to satisfy a queen's thirst," I teased.

"You haven't even seen a glimpse yet," she smirked.

"Oh really?" I grinned. "Then, you'll have to show me."

Scarlet turned away, her back to me, and her ass exposed, showing me her perfectly sculpted curves. "Anytime, Your Highness."

After that, I lost track of time. We fucked for what felt like hours, enjoying each other's company and the warm, satisfying release we could provide for each other. With every orgasm, a small cloud of mist rose from our bodies, leaving behind a faint scent of jasmine and flowers. As I lay in my bed, bathed in sweat and fluids, I could only smile, thankful for Scarlet, and the future we would surely build together. It was incredible how long Succubi could last in bed. My human past could never do this.

Eventually, we fell asleep during our lovemaking, still nude and hugging each other close.

heya~ thanks for reading
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

53