8. A Journey to Orda
1.9k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8 - A Journey to Orda


"Rise and shine!" Scarlet slapped me with her tail, and I moaned, throwing my legs over the bed. The moment my body was fully awake, an unusual feeling rushed over me. A fresh morning breeze brushed my bare chest, making my nipples go erect. In a few moments, they were dripping wet and I was coated with a sweet-smelling gloss.

"Gah!" I whined, rubbing my eyes. "What is happening?"

Scarlet peered down at my cleavage. "It must be a part of becoming a succubus," she suggested, giggling. "You seem to produce a substance that attracts humans." She placed her hand on her mouth, covering the soft laughs escaping her mouth. "Anyway, I've packed up the things we need for the journey."

"And my clothes?" I asked.

"All ready, Your Highness. I hope you will love them."

I took the towel that Scarlet gave me and wiped off the slick, the slippery fluid from my tits. "What was this stuff even made for? It's like a sort of perfume!"

"A lot of female succubus have this quality in order to seduce their prey. I believe it's the first time that the Queen has exhibited the trait so early. Oh wait, a bit here too," she giggled, pointing out that some squirt was dripping out of my ass crack.

"Alright, stop laughing, I'm so embarrassed already," I protested. Scarlet went on to dress me up, helping me wear a dark, midriff vest. The top part was see-through with a single strap connecting the fabric around my bosom. I blushed, wondering if I'd actually be allowed out the door with something that revealed everything. But Scarlet gave me a gentle smile and encouraged me. Next was the mini skirt. A plaid, black pleated mini skirt that revealed way too much of the assets above my thigh, my pink, pantyless pussy was apparent beneath the piece, along with a peek at my thong-clad ass.

"Here, this is the last item," she said, handing me some sexy thigh-high boots that I quickly put on. My appearance was so obscene, especially combined with my soft boobs, I thought, but it was undeniably a great combination. "When we're around humans, we should wear a cloak to conceal our horns, ears, and tail. The cloak was also included in your bag."

"Thank you, Scarlet," I sighed. "Shall we go to the City of Orda?"

"Of course," Scarlet curtsied, before stepping toward the door and leading the way.

It was a clear morning, the wind was blowing cool. Everything was still the same as yesterday, the lemures worked like busy bees, toiling and creating the growth of the underworld. However, today, they wore bigger grins. Did something happen?

"Welcome, Your Highness!" Several workers turned over to acknowledge my presence and bowed, kneeling on the floor.

"Good morning. Rise," I ordered. I continued following Scarlet.

She stopped, leaning on her elbow. "Looks like you've been quite popular ever since last night."

"Well... I mean, I've never seen them so lively, other than yesterday, but wasn't the parade the cause?"

"Do you need another explanation?" Scarlet cupped her face in her hands, peering at my boobs with a smile on her face.

"Really? How is this possible?"

She pointed her finger upwards, gesturing me to lift my arm. Sure enough, something was spraying out of my boobs. It wasn't my fluids, it was the perfume-like substance again.

"It's an aphrodisiac. If anyone comes close, they can't help but feel stimulated by it. Just remember, we'll have to leave as soon as possible, to prevent a commotion if things get too heated, heh," she teased.

"Of course."

 

***

 

Leaving the secret underworld, I realized we were deep in a tall forest filled with large plants, grass, and a diverse selection of mushrooms, making a spongy ground. But it wasn't damp, it was dry and safe to walk on. While I stared in awe, Scarlet guided me with a compass and map, both of which were given to us when we left the capital.

Once we were out of the forest, a huge meadow sprawled across the plain. Smaller grass covered the remaining space around.

"Where shall we go?" I inquired.

"Just follow the mountain. There should be a tunnel connecting to Orda near the foot of the mountains."

We treaded further toward the area near the mountain, following Scarlet. Eventually, we found ourselves approaching a lake, and the castle was definitely on the other side of this body of water. "I suppose we're going to have to wade across this, aren't we?"

She giggled. "No, we're going to take the path next to it. The shore connects to a tunnel system that goes to Orda."

I squinted, staring into the watery depths, seeing numerous aquatic creatures darting through the crystalline waters. It seemed like a paradise, the way the water flowed downstream from the mountains and through the cavern, shining brightly with minerals and algae, lighting the path for us.

"How do you know about all these routes to Orda?" I pondered, wanting to know the answer.

Scarlet opened the map, scanning it. She traced a line of small hills that ran parallel to the mountains and seemed to connect a few other sections of the underworld. "These are ancient travel routes built for trading. My grandfather was once a peddler that roamed these paths and that's how I found out about it."

"Oooh, then you're super familiar with this territory," I praised.

"Certainly!" she responded confidently. "Unfortunately, they all passed in the war against the Hero."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

She looked at me and shrugged. "It's normal. You're fine, Alexis, so let's go, okay? When we come back, there's bound to be more devilish companions joining us."

"Deal!"

Scarlet clapped her hands together and grasped my hand, walking faster, her pace increasing with excitement. "Orda is going to be a nice change in scenery for us."

We proceeded ahead. After walking for hours, our stomachs rumbled. Scarlet told us to relax by the riverside before eating, washing, and relaxing the evening out. Sadly, sex alone wasn't enough to fuel my body yet. I still needed to eat and drink regularly.

As we walked next to the river, a loud screech could be heard.

Scarlet tugged at the edge of my sleeve. "Alexis! Look," she mumbled, pointing her finger forward.

We watched silently as a long, serpentine monster slithered through the waters, emerging to expose a scaly white and purple-colored hide. Its jaws were shaped into a large V shape. Several fangs protruded from its mouth and it reared up, lunging into the water. It was swimming towards us, its red eyes locked on its prey.

I drew my weapon, Aztalr, and transformed it into its sword form, gripping it tightly. "Ready!"

The reptilian beast slammed against the shore and leaped towards us. Scarlet dashed forward, swinging her blade. It bounced off the creature's hide, failing to cut deep enough. "Careful Your Highness! This beast reeks of trouble!"

heya~ thanks for reading
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

39