9. The Bloodthister’s Scythe
1.5k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 - The Bloodthister's Scythe


"What do I do then, Scarlet?!" I yelled, slashing repeatedly at the beast with little success. The more I did this, the more tired I became. Sweat was streaming off my skin, causing sticky wetness to surround my cleavage, making my clothing cling to my busty breasts. It was arousing me, yet frustrating, because even if it did manage to hurt, it wasn't doing so enough to bring it down. "There's no way! My attacks are hurting me more than it hurts this monster."

Scarlet rolled away and spun around, moving next to me. "We need to fight smarter! Please, take my hands."

I frowned. "Is this a bad time for us to cuddle and make out, orrr...?"

"Your Highness!" she scolded, "Come on! Don't worry, we will do it afterward," she sighed, as though she couldn't help but notice that my attitude had changed.

"I see... okay, Scarlet. Tell me the plan!"

Scarlet stepped backward. She fell flat onto her ass, a gust of wind circling her form as a faint crimson energy glowed around her. She muttered a magic spell.

Suddenly, the ground shifted and stretched out like vines toward the monster. The energy followed her command and wrapped the creature, tightly squeezing its body, and lifting it off the ground.

"Now! Take out your weapon, my queen," she called out, smiling. "Use the scythe form: Bloodthirster's Scythe!"

I gasped. The beast screeched at a deafening pitch that would send tremors through my eardrum.

Aztalr transformed into the desired form. Scarlet continued restraining the beast with her magic. With one movement, I swung the scythe above and the energy traveled through the sharp object, penetrating into the ground and swiping outward towards the creature.

My entire body reacted, taking complete control as I swiped in an arc, dealing a hefty blow with the power of the Godweapon. Blood gushed out from its neck, its head was sliced clean off its body. As it splattered down, I breathed hard, gasping for air. Scarlet raised the corpse using her magic and threw it into the water.

"Good job! Nice skills!" she panted.

"Haaah... haaah..." I wheezed, dropping Aztalr onto the soft ground. "Is the sword really that weak? Compared to the scythe, it could hardly do damage."

"No, the Infernal Blade has its own strengths. The serpent we fought had steel-like scales that swords struggle against. Without enough mastery, your Infernal Blade can't burn through its skin."

"Seems like I still have a long way to go before I can master this weapon," I admitted, disheartened, and unsure if this training with Scarlet will give me an advantage when I fight against the hero.

"That's true, but at least you did pretty well in the battle," she reassured. "That thing will surely feed the lemures for days. Not to mention, its carcass is also a useful material for our production."

"How do we give them to them?" I asked. "Wait, you mean by using Gate?"

She chuckled and nodded, looking pleased. "Indeed, Your Highness."

I jumped a bit in response and nearly shouted. I used the ability with a confident tone, "Gate!" A portal appeared where I stood and swallowed the serpent's corpse fully. Meanwhile Scarlet wrote a note, telling the lemures who will see the arrival to butcher, roast, and grind the meat into a fine paste which will be cooked. That could be consumed by any devil.

"Oof, that was exhausting," I groaned. "Scarlet, want a cuddle?"

"Later," she smiled softly. "Let's eat first. Come and sit here," Scarlet instructed, sitting by a boulder. I obliged and joined her side. Scarlet unwrapped the items and pulled out some food, passing them to me. We started by having our lunch while conversing. "So, Your Highness, did you gain any exp from defeating that serpent?"

"Oh, I was so distracted I didn't even hear the notice," I stated, bringing the system panel up.

 

<Alexis>

<Attributes>

Level 3 - 83/849

HP 634

MP 88

STR 32

DEF 20

AGI 27

INT 31

<Abilities>

Gate [Lvl. 2] - (MP Cost: 25, Can't be canceled once activated, Cooldown: 4 hours.)

-Opens a portal to any part of the Underworld.

-The location of the portal can be freely chosen.

Blood Drain [Lvl. 1] - (MP Cost: 10, Cooldown: 2 minutes)

-A technique in which one absorbs blood through direct contact.

Seduce [Lvl. 1] - (MP Cost: 2 per minute, Cooldown: None)

- Increased charm towards someone.

 

"Seems like I leveled up twice," I replied.

"Oho, congratulations. What else?"

"My stats improved quite a bit, and my Gate leveled up as well. Perhaps that's why it felt slightly easier to use than usual."

Scarlet nodded approvingly. "Keep training! When you gain more skill proficiency, you'll become much more powerful."

"Will do!"

We finished up the packed food and drinks. The hunger pangs from earlier were finally settled, giving my body more vitality. Still, the desire was stirring inside, and it was craving for something different. After all, my dark energy was running low from using the gate to travel so much meat.

After eating the final mouthful, I wrapped up what was left over in my bag, putting it aside. My lips moved to nibble at her cheek, biting the skin with gentle teeth, pressing my body closer to her. Scarlet relaxed on the surface, allowing me to place my weight down and pin her body down to the grass.

"Let's fuck again, Scarlet."

c7dwns7.png

y'all asked for more smut in the poll so... next chapter's gonna be pretty steamy ;)
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

31