10. Outdoor Scissoring ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
2.4k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 - Outdoor Scissoring 18+


"Mmm... yes," she sighed, tilting her face slightly, meeting with mine. Our mouths mashed together, our tongues slipping against one another and stroking them in a fervent motion, taking turns sliding fingers underneath each other's clothes and touching flesh, removing items and spreading limbs, opening, so our bodies could join.

I took her skirt off and laid it away. Her black panties were dripping, as if the whole meal just wetted her, preparing her body for my aroused fingers. Groping her thighs, I pulled her panties off. Her legs wrapped around me. Scarlet grunted, biting her lip as the tip of my nose buried between her crotch.

"Alexis," she moaned, buckling her hips. "Y-your tongue. Inside. I-It's too much... Fuck!~"

With one quick push, I pinned her against the boulder. I was straddling over her body. My fingers roamed and played with her stiff nipples as the moist slit quivered, beckoning the deviless to push her tongue in deeper. I fluttered her tongue around, reaching the inner regions. She was becoming more and more soaked as my saliva mixed with her sweet love nectar. She tasted so deliciously good, but there wasn't enough energy.

I kissed and sucked, drawing the fluids into my body.

She trembled, shivering violently under me, her nails clawing at the surface of my back as she bit her lip and held back her cry. The look in her eye was pure ecstasy and she couldn't bear it anymore, letting the sounds slip out.

"Ahn~ nghh!~" her voice was like music to my ears and it excited me that I was so easily pleasurable. "Harder, fuck me harder! Don't hold back! Please..."

I gasped, breaking away. My heart pounded wildly in my chest. The hot slickness dripped and rubbed down my thigh as Scarlet let out a whimper and ground against me desperately. "M-my Goddess!" She reached up, kissing me feverishly and begging, begging for more, her body begging. I wasn't sure what had gotten into me or what was coming over me, but I was excited. She had never acted so shamelessly like this before, and seeing her lose herself was beautiful.

I slipped back into the groove, letting the natural flow of sex guide the actions I made. Her hands grasped onto me and her breathing grew heavy as she became completely submissive. She lay against the rock and stretched her legs, quivering and pleading silently, wordlessly for more. She rolled and twisted until she was in a comfortable position, her cunt on full display with the succubus libido swirling inside me.

"Go right ahead, Scarlet," I teased, "I'm sure you know where your queen wants to be licked and sucked, right?" I grabbed her hand and placed it firmly onto my snatch. "Eat. Every. Bit."

She squirmed, rolling her eyes. "Yes, Y-your Highness! Your pussy! Your pussy, please!"

My insides tightened, growing ever more wet with anticipation of her tongue and mouth. "Very good."

She whined loudly and began eating me with all she could. Her hands clutched and scratched at my back, sending jolts of electricity along my skin. She took my nipples in her mouth and suckled at them hard, squeezing and rubbing her body against me.

"Hnnn!" I whimpered. My body tightened again, and suddenly my senses burst into flames. Every nerve ending sent a blazing jolt through me, lighting the fire within. "Nnngggghhh!" I shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably until finally collapsing and catching my breath, my hips rocking gently, as my mind turned into a blank space.

The light scent of jasmine emanated from the grass under the surface of the rock we were lying on. I grinned, leaning in closer, placing our foreheads together. I took a deep breath and breathed the flower's fragrance deeply, holding it in for a second before exhaling slowly. The freshness tickled my nose.

I touched her breasts again, running my palms over the smoothness of her chest, cupping them softly, and tweaking at her pink tips, playing with them until they were puffy. She let out soft moans and pants as I licked my lips, pleased.

"We forgot the dildo at home, didn't we?" I sighed.

Scarlet giggled softly, cupping her hand over mine. "Don't worry about that, Your Highness. No need to waste time over it. Our bodies are made for sex after all," she winked. "Let's scissor."

We flipped positions, with me laying my back and spread my legs, inviting the girl between them. I felt her smooth flesh grind against my own wetness. It made my eyes flutter and roll behind my lids as a surge of energy coursed through us, and we moved our bodies, rubbing our love-filled spots together, the heat becoming so great that it built a buzzing pleasure that threatened to erupt. I stared into her sparkling red eyes and saw love in them. Her hips swayed back and forth with each gyration, and her soft cries echoed throughout the surrounding landscape. Her bottom smacked my leg repeatedly until it became slick, sticky with fluid. Her entire body vibrated, and she arched her back and opened her legs.

"Ah, ah, ngg~ ahn, ahhhh."

Her groans intensified. Her knees buckled, and her eyelids shut tight, shutting out the sight of us, lost in the sensations, lost in ecstasy. After what seemed like forever, the explosive waves crashed around us and drowned out all noise except for the constant thumping of hearts. Scarlet had completely forgotten what we did in order to level up; all her thoughts centered on the euphoria flooding her senses.

When our climaxes ebbed away, Scarlet opened her eyes and gave me a wicked grin, as if she was thinking about something naughty.

I propped myself up and crawled toward her, planting a tender kiss on her lips. Scarlet then whispered, "Let's make one final session to compensate. Cumming feels so much better when we get off together, don't you think?"

"O-okay!"

A simple change in positions, but a shift in atmosphere nonetheless.

With a breath of fresh air filling our lungs, we began to indulge once again, indulging each other as one unit rather than as separate individuals. Our bodies pressed flush, sweat pooling across our breasts and trickling down our stomachs. I moved slowly, building our desires as we enjoyed each other's closeness.

As the breeze picked up, the heat dissipating, I ran my fingertips lightly over the curves of Scarlet's body, mapping them out with my memory. I traced them all and admired every inch and valley until finally, her breasts pressed tight against her chest as her muscles rippled, preparing herself to climax. She gripped onto my shoulder blade tightly, digging into the sensitive flesh there, and pushed herself into me harder, faster. I felt the pressure building, the tension mounting. Our voices intertwined, a symphony of the sexiest harmony. Her pace was wild and erratic, while mine was calm and measured, even as her energy increased.

My fingers caressed and danced, urging her onward, stroking her into a frenzy. Soon she was near, closer than I could recall anyone else having been before. Her moans and gasps grew louder and louder, louder than anything I'd ever heard before, even surpassing our love-making marathon. The sound of flesh colliding was louder than any thunderclap that night, and the pressure that built in my body finally released in one massive eruption. I cried out, ecstasy surging, washing over me in a huge tsunami of euphoric bliss.

After some moments, Scarlet fell beside me. "It seems like I can still cum harder without that dildo. Sex just needs two people."

"True," I concurred, panting. "Though I really wanted to use that double-edged dildo again. Too bad we forgot it at the capital."

She snickered and clasped my hand, holding it tightly. "Let's finish this journey and head back."

I definitely want to work on the plot a bit more since there have already been 3 smut scenes. Hope this is okay :)
if you want to read advanced chapters and see uncensored images, you can check out my patreon! There are two uncensored pics for this chapter ;3
www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

28