11. Seductive Bunny Girls
1.3k 5 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 - Seductive Bunny Girls


After another few hours of traversing, we finally made it to Orda via an underpass. Since Scarlet was well aware of the passage, our trip was relatively shorter. The route was damp but overall quite safe and comfortable. When we left, the portal led us to a cave-like room with several exits. According to the map, Orda's southern area was connected to a few territories. We probably should explore those parts yet, as it might give me a bit of a challenge. Our goal was to get me familiar with Orda as well as find suitable allies who'd join us.

"Orda is amazing, the geography is very diverse and the nature here is abundant as well," Scarlet mumbled. She held a bottle containing water, refilling it from the well in the town of Orda. "Remember your cloak, Your Highness. Your skin is peeping out a bit too much," she added.

"Ah, sorry," I said, pulling my hood over my horns and face.

"Even though a lot of people here are secretly supportive of the underworld, it is still dangerous," she emphasized. "What we're looking for isn't strength; it's loyalty and commitment to our goal of reclaiming what should rightfully belong to the devils. They'll grow stronger with you as long as you're linked together."

"Of course," I agreed. "Where do you suppose we should look? Perhaps the guild?"

"It's a great place to start. It's difficult to scout new talents when one mistake can get your identity exposed. The perfect candidate to start with would be someone who's already in the lawless territory. If you can seduce them, we can definitely get them on our side."

I glanced over. "Hmm," I paused. I thought to myself, Who exactly should I invite first? We have no idea where or who to look for, other than they're someone hiding out in the lawless territory. "Maybe the slums could work then? They're supposed to be poor, aren't they? So that would mean a higher chance that they might join me."

"That is a possibility. Most likely, it'd be easier to get a slave to join us, though," she laughed.

We headed north, away from the central square, and walked towards the edge of town. The slums came into view soon after, and the air smelled rotten, full of decay. Garbage filled every alleyway, creating piles and hills. The houses here were nothing like the fine villas and homes near the center.

"Looks like most of the people living here have become beggars or peddlers," remarked Scarlet. I scanned the surroundings. On one side, there was a single man dressed in shabby clothing sitting on top of a barrel. On his opposite side stood a person whose body was hidden behind a black cloak with a hood and a mask covering their features. "It stinks here. Even the alleys in the underworld weren't so rotten!"

"Mmmhmmm," I agreed, sniffing a pile of food scraps piled nearby, frowning at the horrid stench. We continued moving further into the town's edge, turning a corner onto a street lined with houses, storefronts, and vendor booths. Some stalls held fresh fruits and vegetables, others housed pottery or kitchenware, and others sold various foods. "Maybe this wasn't the best idea. If I'm supposed to link someone's soul, I need to have sex with them. But even I don't feel like fucking in this stench. The slums were not a great idea."

After walking several more blocks, we finally found what appeared an abandoned factory, nestled at the outskirts of Orda's lawless district. Something was different about this building, however. As we entered it, I noticed the air changed slightly around the area. "Hey, it doesn't smell in here at all. Maybe there's some sort of device in here," Scarlet suggested, sniffing and touching the air with her finger.

I followed close behind her, curious as to what this factory was doing. We explored each section, every room. Everything seemed clean and organized, completely out of place compared to the outside world. "We've reached the very edge of the slums and here is this factory in mint condition. Why doesn't anyone notice its existence?" Scarlet asked, pressing her hand against a door and opening it with ease. "Shh! I hear someone coming."

"Okay," I murmured, lowering my voice. We hid behind one of the many machines and listened, watching as two individuals entered through a metal gate, which made a loud screeching noise as it opened.

"I-I can't do this," a male voice muttered.

"Relax! All ya gotta do is this once. After that, ya won't have to deal with a boss. Plus, you're gettin' 100 percent of the earnings, right?"

Two women each clung to his arm, pressing their melons tight to his skin. "Please," one woman purred, wrapping a long, slender finger around his neck, "Business always comes with a risk, so why not take it? Let's go!"

"This... This could be a forgery," he stammered. "I'm not that gullible! You'll have to pay the—"

"Oh, come on mister! I promise on my body that we're legit," she leaned closer in, almost whispering into his ear. Her blonde hair tickled against his skin, making him shudder.

"This doesn't add up..." His words trailed off.

The other girl crouched down, sliding her fingers along his stomach and down toward his crotch. "Think about all the good things that can happen if you do the job."

The man gulped, clearly being seduced into saying yes. "Fi-fine... But if you scam m-me... You..."

"Then use our bodies as you'd like," they spoke in unison.

Scarlet shook her head. "Alexis, these girls are professional scam artists. If he decides to take the deal, it's over for him. No wonder this area is so well off compared to the rest of the slums. The merchants from here must have robbed and used countless fools, draining them dry," she sneered.

"In that case, they must've got plenty of money, right? Seems like a solid foundation," I pointed out. "I want them by my side."

Scarlet put a finger to my lips. "They're a bit problematic," she replied. "I'm not sure."

We looked back at the two women who appeared to be twins with bunny ears.

"We-well, I guess it's okay." He finally caved in. The girl grinned wide, holding his arms tightly to pull him into a firm embrace

"Then, sign here," one of them handed over a paper. "Just write your signature and it's over. As simple as that."

As expected, the man followed the order, and the twin winked. His hands quivered tremendously as he scribbled away. Sweat built up on his forehead rolling down and soaking his shirt and pants. He knew damn well it was a scam, but couldn't say no with both women working against him and adding more pressure.

Suddenly, he dropped the pen, sprinting for his life. He didn't get far before tripping and falling to his knees, quickly getting up and running away with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Fuck this I'm out!!"

"Huh?!" Both women gasped simultaneously. "Wait! Wait! Ah, damn." One of the bunnies sighed heavily, shrugging, and letting out a soft laugh.

"Just forget about the pathetic idiot, Lepa," one of them said.

"You think I did anything wrong? Or was he just smarter than the usual rich idiots?" she chuckled, sitting down on the wooden table. "Anyway, you two hiding behind the woodcutter over there. You can come out now."

Thanks for reading~
You can check out my Patreon for uncensored pics + sex scenes and early access!
www.patreon.com/squidball
anyway, squidball out!

28