Ch. 41 – Keeping Everyone Happy
244 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keeping Everyone Happy

 

After everyone met at the Inn, Bluey and Aurora sat on either side of Damien, not giving him much room to move.

“What are you two doing?” Damien asked.

“We're not letting you escape!” Bluey responded, grabbing his arm.

Damien sighed, “I'm not going anywhere.”

Aurora giggled, brushing her tail against his leg. “Good, you promised.”

Kara was blushing, seeing this rampant affection being thrown around.

Betty tried to apologize. “Sorry, they just get really excited.”

Kara shook her head, “It's okay.”

Poppy, who was sitting on the table between them, nibbling on a roll, asked, “Are you jealous?”

Betty blushed, holding her cheeks, “No, I'll get my turn too,” while Kara responded, “N-no!”

Betty and Poppy looked at her.

Kara blushed deeper, getting up. “I think I'm going to go to bed. Thanks for dinner,” she nodded, then briskly walked away.

Betty sighed.

“Why is she so upset?” Poppy asked.

Betty shook her head. “I think she feels awkward with how affectionate we all are with Damien. I didn't think she minded, but it seems to be getting worse...”

“She should just join us, ma-” Bluey responded, stopping herself midway.

Betty giggled.

“At least you're not talking about it in public anymore...” Damien sighed.

Bluey giggled and smiled as if this were a major compliment.

 

They finished their food and then headed back to the inn. Blue and Aurora immediately dragged him into their room. Before he could figure out what was going on, his clothes were off and he was naked on the bed.

Somehow Bluey and Aurora had their clothes off already, too. Aurora started making out with him, while Bluey squashed his member between her breasts, getting it stiff in record time.

Bluey climbed on, sliding herself on top of his shaft, and started bouncing up and down. He used one hand to grab a breast, while the other curled around and stroked Aurora's tail.

Bluey started going faster and faster, until Aurora had to get out of the way as Bluey plopped on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and quickened the pace, until he finished inside her as she climaxed on top of him.

Bluey seemed ecstatic, kissing Damien as they lay there.

Aurora waited patiently, until Bluey finally slid off him. She then slid on top of Damien, slowly kissing him.

Damien gently caressed her back as their kissing intensified. Eventually, he was hard again, and Aurora slipped back and onto his shaft. They went at it slowly for a while, enjoying the feeling of being connected. However, after a while Damien felt himself boiling up, and grabbed Aurora's butt as he released into her.

Aurora was extremely red at that point, and laid her cheek on his chest.

Bluey tried to be patient waiting, but after a minute grabbed both of them and ran to the bathroom. “Let's bathe then go again!”

 

In the morning, Damien woke up, surprised to be alone. He looked up to realize, however, that he wasn't entirely alone, Betty was peaking through the door, cracked open slightly.

“Er...hi...” Damien said, holding his head. It had been an exhausting night.

Betty giggled, then came over and kissed him. “Morning sleepyhead.”

“Where's everyone else at?” he asked as he grabbed his clothes and got dressed.

“Poppy wanted to get more training in, so they all went to grab Kara and train some more.”

Damien nodded. “What about us? Are we going out, or do you wanna spend the day together?”

Betty blushed, “Remember when you said I should try and make some friends?”

Damien nodded.

“Liz is taking the day off, so we were going to go shopping together. I was worried she wouldn't accept, but she said it's fine as long as I don't buy her anything.”

Damien, remembering how she had reacted when he gave her the hair clip, nodded.

Betty leaned over, “Diana should have the day off, so why don't you visit her?”

“I probably should, I haven't seen her in a bit.”

Betty smiled and gave him another kiss, before heading out. “Don't forget to lock up when you leave!” she shouted back from the main room.

 

Damien grabbed some water and washed his face. After eating some leftover bread, he headed out of the door. Walking down and across the street, he walked the short ways to Diana's house.

Knocking on the door, he waited a few moments, when it opened.

“Damien!” Diana said as she realized it was him, before leaning in and hugging him tightly.

Damien was surprised, but hugged her back. “Diana, you doing well?”

Diana giggled, “It hasn't been that long. I was just excited to see you.”

Damien nodded. “Betty said you had the day off, so I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to spend time together.”

Diana got a bit flustered, “Oh...I was actually cleaning the house today. The girls are with their sitter so they aren't in the way while I'm cleaning.”

Damien nodded, “That's fine, I can help.”

“No, you don't-”

Damien shook his head then walked in.

“Well, I would really appreciate it...”

She handed Damien a duster, and he went to work. He specifically got all the high areas that Diana couldn't reach easily, and helped mop while Diana was doing laundry.

 

After a couple hours, the house looked pretty clean (or at least as good as the house could), and they both sat down backwards at a kitchen bench (the house didn't have a living area) and leaned against each other.

“Thanks...” Diana repeated again, smiling at him.

Damien, now more exhausted then when he had woken up, nodded. “It was nothing.”

Diana giggled, “That's not true.” She swung herself over and straddled Damien. “It's a couple hours before I have to go get the girls...” she said, then gave him a kiss to make her intentions clear.

Damien took a moment to muster his strength, then picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Diana blushed and smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

After he dropped her with a small 'poof', he got on top and started kissing her again.

After a few moments, their clothes were off, and Diana was straddled on top of Damien once more, this time pressing her breasts into him as Damien rammed up into her.

“Oh, Damien...” she said, leaning her chin on his shoulder and grabbing him tightly.

After a couple minutes of sliding in and out, Damien released into her.

Diana leaned back, her face red but satisfied, and kissed him again.

“Damien, you're so amazing...”

Damien smiled and shook his head, “Not as amazing as you, taking care of two kids by yourself.”

Diana giggled, “That's not true, you're helping now too.” She then pulled him down, laying against his chest as they both laid there. “Can we nap a bit?”

Damien, considering how tired he was, quickly obliged, “I'd love too,” and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close.

 

Damien was waken abruptly as someone shook him.

“Damien...Damien...”

Who is that? “Let me rest a bit longer...”

“Well, I need to pick up the girls...”

Damien woke up, and a naked Diana, her hair a mess, had her hands on his chest. “I need to pick them up, but I haven't started dinner...”

“I can go pick them up,” Damien suggested, rubbing his eyes of the grogginess. “I'm sure Dora won't mind.”

Diana shook her head, “You're right, but the sitter won't just let a random man she doesn't know take them. Can you start dinner instead?”

Damien blinked. “Um...I'll do my best.”

Diana smiled, then gave him a big kiss, before hurriedly getting dressed and running out of the room. “I'm going to lock the door!” she shouted back.

This feels familiar... He shook his head, quickly sliding out of bed and getting dressed. Heading over to the kitchen, he found some already-diced vegetables and started heating them in a pan with water. Opening up their icebox, he found some rabbit meat, and took it out. Dicing it up, he added it to the soup. Then, he added some salt and started simmering it.

Hmm...this should be good, right?

After a few minutes of stirring, he heard the door unlock. “Misterrrrr!” he heard shouted from the hallway. Dora came running in, hugging him from behind. She had her bow on that he had given her. “Mommy said you came for dinner!”

Damien smiled and patted her head, “Yup!”

“Wow, you even cooked it!” Dora said, astonished.

Damien chuckled, “I'm not as good as your mom, but I can still cook.”

Diana came in smiling, holding Delilah.

“What did you make?” Dora asked.

“Some rabbit and vegetable stew, since it was quick to make.”

Dora's face contorted slightly, then she gulped and nodded. “I'm looking forward to it.”

Oh yeah, I forgot they've been eating a ton of rabbit lately...

Diana came over and started scooping it out, motioning him to sit next to Dora.

While she wasn't excited about rabbit stew, she was still excited to have Damien there, and she rocked back and forth happily as they ate.

After they finished, she dragged Damien too her room, and started making her play dolls with him.

“Here, you be the monster, and I'll be the Adventurer.”

Damien laughed, grabbing some thing that looked close to a parasaurolphus. “Grr, I'm a scary monster.”

“Hiyah!” Dora said, bashing against it with a female doll dressed more like she was going out for a picnic then adventuring.

“Ugh, you got me,” Damien exclaimed, knocking his dinosaur over.

“Okay, then we use the Fire Breath!” she said, blowing onto the dinosaur.

“Raghhhh...” Damien howled, shaking the dinosaur.

He heard giggling from the doorway. “Dora, let's get you washed up before bed.”

Dora nodded, “Are you staying the night mister?”

Diana giggled, “I think Damien needs to get back to his party,” she said, winking at him.

Damien nodded, so Dora gave him a hug then ran out the door.

As Damien stood up, Diana grabbed him and gave him a quick kiss. “Thanks again for coming.”

“I enjoyed it too,” Damien replied, kissing her back.

Diana smiled, “In truth, I'd like you to stay again, but I have work in the morning, and I'd feel guilty monopolizing you...”

Damien shook his head. “I'll make sure to come again soon,” and hugged her.

 

After he left, he started walking back to the apartment. I really do need to make sure and keep everyone happy.

As he got across the street from the apartment building, he saw Carleen leaving.

“Carleen?”

Carleen turned to look across the street, then ran over and hugged him. “Damien!”

“What's wrong?” Then, putting two and two together, “Were you looking for our apartment?”

Carleen blushed and nodded. “Yes. I found it, but no one answered. I just got back a couple hours ago and I...” she paused for a moment, then continued with a blush, “I wanted to see you.”

Damien blushed slightly back. “I'm...glad to see you too.”

Carleen smiled and looked each way, then kissed him. “Can you accompany me for a bit?”

Damien thought for a moment, well, no one is back at the apartment anyway, and then nodded.

Carleen seemed excited. “I wanted to go get some new clothes.”

“Like, armor?”

Carleen giggled, “No, silly, for when I'm with you.”

Damien felt bad. “To be honest, your normal clothing is...” he looked at her white shirt that didn't conceal her breasts and her short shorts. “Pretty good.”

Carleen giggled again, “I know you like it, but I want to wear some pretty...girly clothes.”

Damien blinked, Did something more feminine awaken in Carleen after we had sex? He thought about trying to explain to her this wasn't necessary, but seeing the elated look on her face, he decided that would only be self-defeating. And it wasn't like he didn't want to see Carleen in them.

Carleen dragged him down the street, until stopping abruptly. “I don't know where to buy dresses...”

Damien, remembering the one he had been to with Dora and Delilah, pointed, “There's one that way.”

Carleen giggled, “Why do you know where the dress shop is?”

“Well, I have gone with the other girls...”

Carleen nodded. “That's true, I'm late to the party. I need to catch up with everyone.”

Damien sighed, grabbing her close.

Carleen blushed heavily, but smiled, “Damien...”

“Just take things at your own pace. As long as you're happy, the rest doesn't matter.”

Carleen squirmed a bit, but kept smiling. “Alright...it'd make me happy if you watched me try on some cute clothes.”

Damien chuckled, “Okay, let's do that then.”

After getting to the store, Carleen went around picking dresses. She seemed to be excited, and after ten minutes had a full stack over her arm.

Damien followed as she went to a changing room. After a minute of sitting and waiting, Carleen slid the curtain open. She was wearing a white dress, the same color as the shirt she normally wore, with loose straps over the shoulders.

“How do I look?” she asked, her face going red.

“Really good. Like we're going to go on a picnic together.”

She blushed more, “We'll have to do that sometime. I'm not a great cook, though.”

Damien chuckled, “We can just buy some food to bring.”

Carleen giggled and nodded, before pulling the curtain closed.

As he was waiting for Carleen to try on the next one, he heard someone next to him.

You again?”

Damien looked over, and Kevander was there, pointing at him.

Isn't this the same as last time?

Feya poked her head around from behind Kevander, smiling and waving.

“Doesn't she have enough dresses?” Kevander asked.

Damien raised an eyebrow. “Isn't that why you're here?”

Feya nodded, “He's getting me a new traveling dress.”

Kevander shook his head, “Don't just tell him that...”

Feya seemed confused. “But why? It's-”

She stopped as the curtain pulled back. Carleen opened it, this time wearing a slightly plainer dress, brown with green bands stitched one, and buttons in the middle. It looked similar to a commoner dress that Diana would normally wear. It still fit tightly around her chest, and Damien wondered if some of the buttons might eventually give.

“What!? Who is this?” Kevander demanded.

Carleen seemed confused. “Damien, who are these people? Adventurer's you know?”

“Well, 'knowing' is a bit loose of a way to describe it...”

Feya came over and inspected Carleen. “You're so pretty! Are you his new girlfriend?”

Carleen blushed, “Yes, I'm one of them.”

Damien blinked, Is that what she...is that what Diana thinks too? I wasn't going that far... Carleen blushed and looked at him, smiling again. Maybe I'm being too uptight about specifics.

“How many girlfriends do you have?” Kevander demanded to know.

Feya seemed interested. “Yeah, you must be really nice. Or good in bed,” Feya added.

Carleen wrapped her arms around Damien. “It's both.”

Kevander got upset, grabbing the collar of Feya's dress and dragging her away. “Come on, we're leaving.”

Feya pouted, “But, my new dress...”

Kevander didn't respond, so Feya, still pouting, sadly waved goodbye.

Carleen and Damien looked at each other. Carleen saw she was pressing her breasts against him, and blushed and let go. “Let's finish trying these on...” she got out after a moment.

Damien nodded, and they quickly finished trying them on.

Since Damien had been a fan of all of them, Carleen picked out her favorite three and purchased them.

After they left, Carleen grabbed his hand. “Um...can you stay with me tonight? I'm leaving again tomorrow, so...”

Damien was originally planning on taking the night off, but seeing Carleen's face, he of course replied, “Yeah, just let me Message the others.”

 

Back at the room at the inn, Carleen laid her dresses down, then pulled Damien in for a long kiss. “Come on, let's bathe first.”

Damien nodded, and they both undressed, before slipping into the tub. Carleen scooted next to him, and he thought she was going to start initiating, but instead she laid against him, side of her head resting on his shoulder, giving a big sigh.

“You comfortable?” Damien decided to tease.

Carleen blushed a bit, “Yes. I was just thinking, I feel like I'm getting a little too happy being with you. I really just wanted to try having sex with a guy I thought was nice, but I feel...I feel a lot better being around you.”

Damien blushed a bit, and wrapped an arm around her. “Are you happy?”

Carleen giggled, “Obviously.” She turned his head and kissed him. “Come on, let's go to the bed...”

 

In the morning, Damien got up early at the break of dawn. Carleen woke up briefly, but only gave him a kiss before falling back on the bed (saying her party wasn't leaving until midday).

As he got back to the apartment, he quietly snuck in. He was feeling exhausted after the late night with Carleen (amongst his other activities the past two days) and wanted to relax on the bed. However, Betty was waiting for him.

She was snoozing on the couch, but still woke up despite how quiet Damien was. She came up and hugged him, “Is Carleen happy?”

Damien nodded, “Yes, she told me so herself.”

Betty smiled and kissed him. “Come on, let's get you to bed, you look exhausted.”

Damien sighed, “It's okay, we can-”

Betty put a finger to his lips. “I don't need that right now. I just want to be by Damien's side.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, closing the door quietly. She pulled him onto the bed, then squeezed his head to her chest as they laid together. “There there.”

Damien chuckled, “You don't need to act like my mom.”

Betty blushed, “I'm just trying to help you relax.”

Damien wrapped his arms around her, pulling Betty in tightly and giving her a gentle kiss. “Now I'm relaxed.”

Betty blushed but smiled and hugged him back.

15