Jeandre’s Performance
155 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Night before Zayev’s Graduation*

He was bored but mostly nervous. Getting up from his bed he walked out the door heading down the hallway to Jeandre’s room.

Opening the door, his eyes scanned the room finally landing on his tempting little brother. Jeandre turned in his chair at his desk and blushed when he saw Zayev leaning against the door frame with his arms folded against his muscled chest.

He had on black tracksuit pants and a black necklace around his neck. When he saw that he got Jeandre’s attention he smirked, “Hey,” he greeted walking in and closing the door behind him. He went and laid himself on Jeandre’s bed on his side as he watched his brother turned around and went back to doing his homework.

Zayev saw Jeandre’s ears were flushed making his grin widen, “Aren’t you going to greet me?” he asked feeling wronged.

Jeandre looked up from his desk at the window in front of him frustrated. He rubbed the palms of his hands over his face then turned in his seat facing his brother. He suddenly felt annoyed that Zayev had a grin on his face.

Getting up, he walked over to Zayev who sat up on the bed leaning against the wall. He accepted Jeandre who was embarrassed as he sat down on him straddling him. He slid his hands up Zayev’s sculptured stomach and chest making him sparks run through Zayev’s body.

Zayev hissed. Placing his hands on Jeandre’s, he brought them to his lips, kissing each of his fingers as he watched his brother whither in delight. Taking in a deep breath, he draped Jeandre’s hands over his shoulders and hugged his waist.

Jeandre wrapped his legs around Zayev’s waist and pulled back holding his hands on his shoulders holding Zayev at bent-arms length. Looking into Jeandre’s green eyes, he asked, “So? Where’s my greeting?”

Because the age gap between the two of them was so large, Theodore and Reign made sure that no sexual activities were allowed between their boys. If they wanted to masturbate then they could but under no circumstances was Zayev allowed to help Jeandre again. He wasn’t allowed to be near Jeandre when he was naked and he wasn’t allowed to step into Jeandre’s room without his permission.

The same rules went for Jeandre as well. But what they allowed was long hugs, the boys holding each other and kisses along with making out sessions but they weren’t allowed to get too passionate with each other thus, being the elder one in their relationship, Zayev had to lead by example.

The twins ran pass the door almost bumping into Jeandre. He walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up, bringing a cloth with to clean up his room. When he got back into his room he saw that Zayev was laying on his bed stretched out and watching him.

He quickly cleaned up his mess and went back to the bathroom, he returned seeing that the twins were sitting on Zayev’s back giggling as he rambled on “One two three four five six. Ilya and Tayler May the terrible twins of the May household Blah blah blah, now go away so I can tease Jeandre Alexander May.”

They giggled and rushed off out of the room. Jeandre looks at Zayev and shook his head. He seated himself down at his desk and scoffed when he heard Zayev groan, “Why do you always have to leave me hanging dry?”

Rolling his eyes, “I still have homework to do Zai and I already gave you attention, let be me.”

“Thank you my perverted darling,” he teased.

Jeandre turned his head glaring at him, “I only did it because I love you,” he whispered.

Zayev winked, “I know, it’s our little secret.”

Reign came knocking and forced the door open. He was met with two glaring children. He put his hands on his waist, “What the fuck are you two up to?”

“Nothing!” they both sang. Reign rolled his eyes, “Well, I just came to let you know that in two days we need to go visit Cindy’s parents.”

“Why?” Zayev asked disgustedly.

“Because no matter how much we hate them and they detest us, you are technically their blood, that and your mother says if you don’t show up, she’s going to make your father take away your car,” he said walking into the room and sitting down on the bed by Zayev’s feet.

He groaned into the pillow complaining, “I really wish I wasn’t related to that woman, she’s so horrible, why must she always threaten me? What did you ever see in that woman?”

Sighing Reign looked at his son sympathetically, “Son, I honestly don’t know why she’s like this but she's is your birth mother and no matter how much your father wants to get rid of her, you must still acknowledge her as your mother and you’ll soon be eighteen so it’s all up to you on what you want to do then but remember you still have to…”

“Fine!” he interrupted not wanting to continue this bullshit.

“Don’t be rude love and remember your manners or else your father is going to have a hissy fit again,” Reign warned.

Zayev nodded his head. He didn’t want to hear any more so he got up. Walked over to Jeandre and kissed his lips then walked up to Reign and kissed his forehead. Walking out of the room he moved aside for the twins to pass then went back to his room and threw himself face down on it.

 

3