Stubborn Parent
110 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Reign was packing Zayev’s clothes into suitcases tears were falling from his eyes. His husband told him about everything which made him feel utterly defeated.

Zayev watched his mama from behind and felt so bad, the one person he never wanted to hurt but now he did and it wasn’t easy to him like this.

“Ma, I’m sorry,” he started. Reign froze his movements, continuing on he, he wiped away his tears saying, “Why should you be sorry?”

Zayev looked at his mama’s back and sighed, “For leaving I guess.”

“Why are you sorry about it? It’s not like you are leaving us forever, you’ll be coming back once you’ve figured everything out.”

Zayev shook his head, “No, I plan on never returning, I’m old enough now and I can’t keep living in this house especially with the way I am feeling.”

Reign chucked the clothes in his hand down, turning around he scolded, “Now you listen to me! You are my son and I will never allow you to just leave me like this. I understand you have stuff you want to figure out but you can’t leave me forever. I will be paying you visits and I will be summoning you back home, do you understand me?”

Zayev looked at his mama helplessly. Nodding his head he reluctantly agreed.

1