Monster
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"How much further?" Jeandre asked exhausted.

Zeyev looked behind him at his brother and smirked, "We're almost there baby, why are you so impatient?"

Jeande glares up at his brother as he continued to walk up the mountain trail following Zayev.

"What do you mean? I'm unfit and we've been walking for over an hour now," Jeandre complained.

"Well we are almost there just hang on a little longer," Zayev said seriously and continued on.

They finally reaches their destination and Jeandre collapsed on the grass.

The place where they stopped looked like a camping ground but there was only one tent pitched.

After catching his breath, Jeandre sat up and looked around, "It's beautiful here," he commented.

Zayev who was inside the tent, peaked his head out and nodded, "Yes but you are more beautiful."

Jeandre blushed and pulled his legs up and hugged them, looking at Zayev he asked, "When did you set all of this up?"

Zayev came out of the tent and sat down beside Jeandre, "I didn't, I asked a friend to."

"Oh…" Jeandre trailed and nodded.

Zayev looked at his brother blankly as he admired the view.

*

Jeandre opened his tired eyes and they landed on Zayev's sleeping figure beside him.

Something also felt strange underneath him making him frown.

Jeandre tried to lift himself but his body felt so heavy, pain shot through his body bring back terrible memories of what happened to him.

His hand flew to his mouth to cover it in case he was heard.

His eyes stung from all the pain and terror, sucking in a deep breath, he bit down on his bottom lip and slowly got up from the bed.

He stood on shaky legs beside the bed and looked around, they were no longer in the tent and were inside a wooden cabin. He looked down at his legs, it was full of scratch marks and bruises and so was his arms and stomach.

Jeandre's eyes opened wide as he remembered that hands that were on his throat and looked at Zayev on the bed. 

Picking up his heavy feet, he made it slowly and quietly through the cabin and looked for a bathroom, he found ne in the cabin three rooms away and switched on the light. 

There was a body length mirror in the bathroom and when he stood in front of the mirror, he peed himself.

The bruises were dark on his body in many shades; Jeandre cried as he couldn't believe it - didn't Zayev love him? Why would he force himself on him and leave him looking like this.

He went to the sink and washed his face when he heard footsetps and threw water on his penis and legs were he wet himself.

Zayev knocked on the door and leaned against it.

Jeandre looked up at him and forced a smile, "Hey."

Zayev walked over and hugged Jeandre from behind and kissed him on the neck, "How are you feeling baby?"

"I'm still in pain but okay," Jeandre said.

"You've been asleep for two days, are you sure you are alright?" Zayev asked concerned.

Jeandre turned around in his arms and asked, "How could you do that to me, I thought you love me."

Zayev cupped Jeandre's face and kissed his lips, "You know very well that I love you Jeandre, I am sorry that I forced you to have sex with me but do you know how hard is it to keep away from you when I've wanted you since the day I knew what sex is? I know I shouldn't  have forced you and Asked you but I just need you to understand."

Jeandre looked away and wiped the tears away that were falling and nodded his head, he knew very well why he was forced, Zayev was obsessed with him and he was a monster too.

 

 

 

 

 

1