The Cause
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ugh!” Jeandre groaned as all the aches and pains.

“You awake baby?” Reign asked making Jeandre’s body tremble.

He opened his eyes and saw that his parents were sitting on the bed looking at him.

Forcing his aching body up, he sat up on the bed and winced.

Obvious pain could be seen on his face and Reign came closer to help him sit up straight.

Jeandre looked at his parents with a scrunched face and asks, “Mama, papa, why are the two of you here?”

Reign looked at his husband who gave him the go ahead to talk and said as he looked at his son, “Jeandre, I came home and you were unconscious, your body is covered in bruises, do you want to tell us what’s going on? How did you end up looking like this?”

“And don’t lie to us,” Theo warned.

Jeandre looked at his parents then sighed, looking down at his hands he asked, “Isn’t it obvious?”

“Did he force you?” Reign asked.

Jeandre’s eyes stung, wiping away his tears he nodded his head.

“Vanessa told me that you and your brother have been sexually active for some time now, how long exactly?” Theo asked.

Jeandre looked up at his father and said, “Since we went camping.”

“Jeandre, we told you to wait, why didn’t you?” Reign asked furious.

Jeandre looked at his mother and said, “Do you honestly think I didn’t want to wait? It just happened.”

“Jeandre, you are still under aged! And to make matters worse, your brother is hurting you,” Theo said through gritted teeth.

Jeandre sighed, “I’m fine, you two don’t have to worry about us.”

“There is no us anymore, you and your brother are forbidden from seeing each other, do you hear me?” Reign said sternly.

Jeandre looked at his mother shocked, “How can you say that, what gives you the right to come between us?”

“You are my son and you are still living under my roof and what I say goes!!” Reign said and got up from the bed. He pulled his husband up and pushed him out of the room, glaring at his son, he said, “And don’t come out of your room until I say otherwise, make sure you are ready for all my questions and God help you if you decide to lie to me!”

Reign shut the door and walked away with Theo.

Inside the room, Jeandre screamed into the pillow frustrated.

He got up from the bed and went to his desk to get his phone.

Returning to the bed, he saw that he had many messages and missed calls from Mickyle.

Mickyle: Are you okay?

Did you and Zayev break up?

Zayev’s face is swollen.

Why aren’t you picking up your phone?

Oh shit! Your father just phoned Vanessa asking where Zayev is, she lied to him saying she doesn’t know but he’s here. Jeandre what happened?

We’re at the hospital now, Zayev was punching the walls and slammed his head against the wall. He’s unconscious but okay, the doctor said there is no skull fracture but his hands are fractured and he has a few broken fingers.

Jeandre, I’ve never seen him so angry, Vanessa and I had to clean his blood off the wall, what’s going on? Vanessa won’t tell me anything.

Jeandre’s hands were trembling, what was going on?

Why was his face swollen, did he get into a fight and why was he so angry? Was it because of his parents? They didn’t say anything to him.

He pressed on Mickyle’s name and dialled his number.

“Jeandre, dude what the fuck? Are you okay?” Mickyle asked.

“No, how can I be when I’ve read all your texts, what happened?” Jeandre asked.

“What do you mean what happened? That’s what I want to know. Vanessa and I were about to fuck when your man came knocking on the door. I stayed in the room while Vanessa went to see who it was and then I heard yelling. I went to go listen in on their conversation and he said your dad kicked him out after slapping him. Zayev’s been real pissed since he arrived at our place. I asked Vanessa what was going on but she said I shouldn’t worry about it but I gave him an ice pack to help the swelling go down but then your father phoned and things went haywire – I think he realized how much he hurt you and didn’t take it well so he started punching the walls and hit his head,” Mickyle answered.

Jeandre muffled his cry throughout and couldn’t believe it, all of this because his mother separated the two of them, what will happen when he is unable to see Zayev again, will he kill himself? Or kill them?

“I don’t know what to say, I woke up now and they asked if he forced himself on me and I said yes, then my mother said I’m not allowed to see him again, Mickyle, what am I going to do if he kills himself, should I go tell them he is in hospital?” Jeandre asked as he started panicking and swallowed his lip (I don’t know if you know what I am talking about but its like when you cry really bad then try to speak and breathe but you just end up sucking your bottom lip in.)

“Jeandre, I don’t know what to say tell you, maybe you should have told them the first time when it happened. You know that Zayev has a problem but they don’t, try explaining to them what is wrong with him before you tell them he is in hospital. Vanessa and I are going to head over later. What happened though?” Mickyle asked.

“Honestly, I don’t even know, I was on the floor doing my homework and I didn’t even hear him come in. He kissed me but his mouth tasted so bad like he didn’t brush it so I pushed him away and wanted to tell him but he just had this look in his eyes that told me I shouldn’t disobey him, we had sex and I passed out then woke up to all of this,” Jeandre answered and wiped his tears away.

Mickyle sighed over the phone, “My friend, you have it hard. I’ll tell Vanessa then maybe we can go over, how about I ask her to break the news to your parents, you just stay put and make sure your asshole is healed before he wakes up.”

“Please do, I’m kinda pissed at my parents right now,” Jeandre said and buried his head into his pillow.

 

1