The truth of reality
103 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jeandre’s party ended a lot sooner than it was supposed to. All his friends could see that he had been crying and his mood changed from being happy to force a smile and his talkative self, went quiet.

Jeandre apologised to everyone one but they didn’t know why. Mickyle stayed behind because they originally organised a sleepover.

Sitting on the living room floor, Jeandre unwrapped his presents but didn’t really pay attention. Mickyle rolled his eyes and took the gifts away from Jeandre and pinched his cheeks, “Okay, so tell me what the fuck happened.”

Reign who was sitting on the sofa looked over at the two of them because he too wanted to know since his husband pretended not to know. Jeandre sighed and wiped away his tears, he looked at Mickyle and said, “Earlier on, I went to call Zayev to have lunch but he was asleep. His phone rang so I picked it up to answer but then I saw that the person’s name had a heart next to it and when I answered it she called him baby.”

He sniffled and wiped his tears away, “I asked her who she is and she said she was his girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” Mickyle repeated with a frown. Jeandre nodded his head, “Yeah, Zayev said he never gave me permission to answer his phone and now that I am childish, he also said I have no say in his relationships.”

Mickyle raised a brow and looked over at Reign who was frowning. “I thought he loved me but why would he be seeing someone else? How can he cheat on me?”

Mickyle frowned, “He’s cheating on you? Since when are the two of you dating?”

Jeandre froze, he looked at Mickyle then rubbed his hands over his face, “I thought we were dating.”

“But the two of you never went on dates nor has he been spending time with you since he moved out,” Mickyle stated confused.

Jeandre picked up the pillow beside him and threw it at him, “Shut up! What do you know?!”

Mickyle sighed, looking over at Reign he asked, “Uncle, why is your son like this?”

Reign remained silent, he had no say in their relationship since Theo told him to stay out of it. Mickyle turned back to Jeandre who was glaring at him, “Look Dre, I’ve known you since forever and our persons of interest are best friends but you need to understand, our love interests are far different than those of other people. I’m with a woman who was born with a dick and everyone is judging is because I am super gay whereas she is super straight but we don’t go around parading our relationship and her dick where everyone can see and understand and you, your brother has been in love with you since you two were children.”

Mickyle sighed, “Look, I spoke to Vanessa about the two of you and she said I must stay out of it because Zayev doesn’t interfere with our relationship but she did tell me that she is the one who told him that he should try and move on from you because not only are the two of you brothers but your fathers are legally married not only that but your mama is Zayev’s biological father and the person who Zayev sees as a father is your biological father. Even to me, all of this is weird and fucked up but I can understand since I am your best friend and I know Zayev personally. Just imagine how any one of our friends would feel or think ill of you when they find out that not only do you two come from gay fathers but you two are also gay. People will not take this lightly and will even blame Theo and Reign for turning you gay.”

"Here you are claiming that your brother loves you and he is cheating in you, have you ever considered that fact that him loving you actually hurts him? Every one of Zayev's friends knows that the love of his life is his brother but this brother of his is keeping him a secret!" Mickyle huffed and sat down on the couch upright.

"That's like me loving Vanessa only because she has a dick when actually I love her for more than that, I don't even believe that I am worthy of having Vanessa as my girlfriend fuck it! I wanted a man whose dick I can ride all I want forgetting that love actually matters in a relationship!" His eyes began to water as he continued, "She could have really gotten someone else but she stayed with me even after I cheated on her but she forgave me and I swore that I wouldn't hurt her again!"

Mickyle glared at his feet continuing, "I'm very grateful to have her although she fucks me tough, she doesn’t treat me bad. Many guys approached me and couldn’t understand why I was with her when I am actually gay but Jeandre listen, it’s not what's outside that matters but inside. She loves me with my faults just like how Zayev still loves you even if you don't claim him openly."

Jeandre looked up at his friend and asked, "Now what must I do? Scream it to the world that I love my brother?"

Mickyle glared at him, "Why are you asking me? I have my own issues to deal with!"

Reign chuckled to himself. Looking over at the two teenager-adult pair, it reminded him of his past. He looked at his son and said, "You know Dre, being gay is not easy even though the world is slowly accepting us. It's even harder to find love when most of the gays are still afraid of being accepted. You already have someone who loves you just like I had your dad… if I had realised earlier on that the one who I'd have married was beside me a little earlier in life, I wouldn’t be walking around with scars on my body from trying to kill myself. Your father loved me even before I came out as gay and Zayev loves you the same. For me, it was encouraging to know that I have someone I can face the world with so I can proudly walk around in his arms and when someone calls me a 'faggot' I can say 'So what? At least I am loved by a beautiful soul.' Those hateful and mean words hit deaf ears because I know, my man is handsome and rich but not only that, he loves me genuinely. Even if your father was the poorest man on earth I would still suck his dick and let him fuck me… if what you are scared of is not being accepted and being called foggot, fag, cum bag, cum catcher and all that shit, love, you need to know that those words do not define you. Those words are nothing but empty and who cares if your friends don't accept you, what about all your cousins from my gay friends? Don't you consider them as family and friends?"

Jeandre looked over at his mama and groaned, "Ma, please don't talk about riding dad's dick, it's enough that I hear you at night, please don't admit to it."

Reign raised a brow at his son, "Is that all you got from my lecture?"

Jeandre shook his head, "No, I heard you loud and clear."

"Okay good! Now show me what your brother got you," Reign said making both boys groan. Jeandre got up and picked up the frame that was slightly heavy.

He placed it on the couch and unwrapped it. It was a mirror with the words "Happy birthday to the eternal love of my life." written in white on the top and at the bottom was an outline of the first picture they took together when he was a baby. He was cradled in Zayev's arms as Zayev smiled down at him.

"Ah, that's a nice mirror for my living room," Reign commented looking at the picture of his sons. That same picture was hung on the wall in the living room.

Jeandre glared at his mother and picked up the mirror, walking to his room he said, "Screw you ma, its mine not yours!"

I feel so bad, I think I wrote about 20 000 words of Mickyle and Vanessa's story and stopped writing it -_-. Anyhow, its July and this book is going on now for almost six months, I will try my best to finish it this month :D Thanks again for reading.

1