Did something happen?
106 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zayev’s tongue glided up and down Jeandre’s neck, lacing it with his saliva. Licking up his jaw he slid his tongue into Jeandre’s mouth capturing his tasty lips. Jeandre whimpered as he felt Zayev’s hands fondling him all over igniting a fire within him.

Draping his arms over Zayev’s shoulders, he eased into their passionate kiss that made him want more. Lifting him up, Zayev rested Jeandre on his thighs and lowered himself down on him.

Jeandre wrapped his legs around Zayev’s waist and moaned as he shuddered at the touch of the other. Sucking sounds along with panting and gasping echoed in the air as the heat between the two steamed up the car.

Jeandre’s handprint slide down the window as it melted and the boy himself was a mess. Zayev pulled back and looked down at the younger boy who had his eyes closed shut, mouth open with his tongue hanging out and saliva running down the sides of his mouth.

Both of their shafts were pleading for attention but was ignored. Looking down at his brother with love in his eyes, he couldn’t help but smile, leaning his forehead against Jeandre’s he asked, “Do you know how long I’ve waited for the day you’d be mine?”

“Huh?” Jeandre was in a daze and enjoyed it but here his brother started rambling disrupting him. Focusing his gaze on his idiot brother he asked, “What did you say?”

Zayev chuckled, climbing off Jeandre he sat back in his seat, brought up the seat and leaned against it, switching the engine on, he whined the windows down to let in the cool fresh air, “Naw, I was just saying that it’s uncomfortable in the car, it would have been better if we were in the back seat but we’re both tall.”

Jeandre rolled his eyes and groaned, “Why are you being considerate?”

Raising a brow, Zayev looked over at his brother saying, “We just started dating, how would it be if I just fucked you now? You’re still underage and you’re my brother, I at least need to protect you a little longer no?”

Sighing Jeandre turned his whole body and looked at him, “Zayev, I’m not a kid anymore, why are you still worried about our age gap? It’s only five yours and if we have sex, it’ll be consensual.”

Leaning down, Zayev captured his lips and kissed Jeandre. Their tongues danced and explored until Jeandre couldn’t hold his breath anymore. Kissing down his jaw, to his left ear Zayev said seductively, “I worry because I won’t be able to control myself. I’ve wanted to fuck that sweet hole of yours with my tongue, fingers and cock since I was a little boy, if we actually do it, you won’t be able to use your legs for a long time because I’ll make sure to mark every inch of you with me until you are embarrassed to see the outside world.”

Sitting back in his seat, he pulled Jeandre onto his lap and cupped the flushed boys cheek in his hand, forcing Jeandre to look at him he said, “I’m very possessive over you that’s why I left, if I stayed I would have raped you and hurt you and that is not what I want, if you want to have sex with me that is fine but we’ll have to do it once you are on holiday because you’ll be locked up away from everyone.” Pulling him down they kissed, “But you should reconsider it because I might end up breaking your legs Jeandre,” he said between their kiss.

Breathing heavily against Zayev’s chest he heard Zayev mumble, “I might just kill you.”

*

Zayev’s words confused him. He kept stealing glances at his brother as he drove him home, what made things worse was the fact that neither spoke to each other.

They arrived at home and Theo was back before them. Shutting off the engine, they walked up to the house, turning around, Jenadre raised a brow, “Are you coming in?”

Zayev frowned, “Don’t you want me to?” Jeandre shook his head, “It’s not that I don’t want you to come in, its just that I don’t plan on telling them that we are together.”

“Why?” Zayev asked as pain hit his heart. Jeandre’s eyes widened, “I don’t know, I thought you were going to tell me to fuck off but you didn’t.”

Zayev’s gaze hardened, “Why would you think that?” He asked displeased, he didn’t think that Jeandre thought ill of him.

Sighing Jeandre walked over to him and hugged Zayev, “I didn’t mean it like that, its just that you have a tendency to tell me with your eyes to fuck off.”

“No I don’t,” Zayev argued but hugged his brother anyway. He nuzzled his nose against Jeandre’s neck and bit him slightly that tickled Jeandre making him giggle, “I’d never tell you to fuck off, I love you too much.”

Jeandre nudged Zayev who looked down at him. Standing on his toes, Jeandre leaned up and pulled Zayev down to kiss him. Moaning into their kiss, both heard the door in front of them slam shut with a voice following, “Mr May!! Your sons are making out outside.”

They pulled away in shock. Jeandre looked at Zayev frightened, “What now, mama caught us!!”

Zayev groaned, pecking Jeandre’s lips he grabbed his hand and leaned him into the house yelling, “Mama, get your ass down here.”

Reign came into the lounge with a glare on his face, “Who the fuck taught you how to speak to your mama?” Zayev groaned and threw himself down on the sofa, “I’m sleeping over.”

“Over my dead body!” Reign growled and walked up to Zayev, looking at his younger son who stood to the side with a guilty look on his face he asked, “You! Did you steal something, why are you standing there like a little thief?”

Jeandre groaned as he fumbled. Zayev frowned seeing this scene, “Ma, just leave him,” he said. Reign glared at his son, “He better still be a virgin!”

Zayev scoffed, looking at his mama he said, “Yeah I love you too.”

Theo came into the living room shirtless cradling their daughter Melody, “Please shut, Melody is trying to sleep.”

Zayev looked at the baby in his arms, she was born over a year ago but he didn’t see the need to get to know her even though she was his biological sister from his mother and father. He barely liked his mother and parents nor was he really attached to his younger siblings from both families – his only concern was this person that he had a strong possessive attraction to.

Looking over at Jeandre, he saw that he was looking down at Melody. Narrowing his eyes, he could envision that long nights they’ll spend together and it was turning him on. “Don’t look at you brother like he is something to eat,” Theo said interrupting his thoughts.

Zayev looked over at his dad blankly and said, “Don’t expect a sorry from me.”

Theo frowned, looking into Zayev’s eyes he could see that something changed, looking over at Jeandre who was gushing over Melody he asked, “Did something happen?”

“He asked me to be his boyfriend,” Zayev plainly said making everyone freeze including the twins who just ran in to greet them.

Now it's time for us to move on and finally understand Zayev :D

1