Chapter 14: Start of Book 2
847 8 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome to Book 2 of Why Can’t You Feminize Me Already?

Expect a new adventure that is simultaneously sillier as well as deeper. This book has more and different content warnings than the first one, delivered in a similar series of absurd, crude and lewd, and ridiculous events. They will be listed up front for the entire book in the spoiler below. Rest assured, everybody will be okay!

Content Warnings:

Spoiler

Discussion of mind control/identity alteration/compulsions, discussion of compulsive heterosexuality, transphobia, sexism(misandry and misogyny), transformations that may not be affirming, sexual content/lewd scenes/innuendo, forced feminization, late stage capitalism, irresponsibly dense people.

[collapse]

All things considered, there was a pretty good turnout for the support group today.

Hunter and Lori sat next to each other alongside a big table; at first the group would borrow a classroom or even hang out outside of campus, but during the summer when there were no classes, they’d decided to start meeting in one of the other group members’ houses while their parents were out.

This group had started off rather informally; a couple of the girls that were unwittingly transformed during Hunter and Artemis’s scuffle had joined together to compare notes. Then as numbers grew, including Hunter and Lori themselves, they decided to start a group chat and then begin with having weekly meetings.

The fact that most of the group members were romantically (and sexually) involved together was definitely an added incentive for them all to meet. Hunter and Lori themselves attempted to distance themselves from that, especially as they both had an additional level of responsibility considering their roles in the group existing in the first place. Not that it stopped the flirting from the other group members, a common hazard from being in a group of transfems.

The main problem for Hunter was that multiple girls knew them, and therefore Hunter had been worked out as linked to the greater magical conspiracy that had worked its way through campus, granting trans women their heart’s desire. Not only that, but they had voluntarily told a couple of the girls that they were indirectly responsible for their transformations already.

Hunter didn't want that attention right now. So they transformed themselves into a different identity when time they attended group, so as to blend in better. Right now, they were just another college trans girl going by the name Chloe, and claimed to have been one of the other girls caught up in the kerfuffle.

Lori had a similar story, with the slight difference that Lori was actually telling the truth. Lori didn't know any of those girls under her deadname, so she was able to get away with it…although she had been present for a couple of the other incidents under her previous name.

Hunter knew eventually fingers would point at the two of them, and their whole story would unravel. That would be a problem for another day, as Hunter wasn't ready to both come out to other people and be publicly known as someone with magical transformative abilities.

“So, Chloe, how did you get transformed? I already forgot.” That was Mary, the last girl Hunter had found and granted an ideal body to. She was a really talented artist.

“Oh, funny thing…” Hunter mentally tried to put themselves in the role of ‘Chloe’. They briefly wondered what it would be like to fully immerse themselves in the whole experience of being an out and happy transgirl, but decided against it as roleplaying seemed to be unnecessary. “I was at the vending machine and bought some orange soda, and then I drank it, and it tasted different. Then I fell down, and I must have blanked out because the next moment, some girl was complaining to me about her boyfriend and was glad she found a fellow sad-looking girl to talk to.”

“Was there any sign of that boy that always looked disappointed in the world around him? His name was Hunter, if it helps,” another girl piped up. She went by Elise now, and she was the person transformed by the internship program Hunter and Lori had briefly joined.

Elise was a bit more active with looking for clues about what was behind all their changes, and Hunter recalled having a talk with her about gender at one point. That, of course, was before they realized they were genderfluid, and it made sense that Elise felt a personal attachment to finding out if Hunter turned out well. 

“He probably got transformed like we did,” Lori giggled, then made a show of looking at each group member. “He could be any one of us right now!

“You're a dweeb,” Hunter whispered audibly enough for only Lori to hear it, and received a stuck-out tongue as a response.

“Oh, come on, Lori…” Elise cupped her chin with her hand. “Hunter admitted to being partially responsible for both mine and Yve’s transformations,” Elise hugged the girl next to her, Yve, and planted a kiss on the other girl’s forehead. Yve was the first of Hunter’s unwitting participants in the battle between them and Artemis. “So he’s definitely involved in a way that wouldn’t make him just another one of the group, right? He’s behind all of this and I can’t find him anywhere!”

“Maybe he’s some kind of magical being out to bless trans people,” Yve interjected.

A brief glance at the rest of the room told Hunter that nobody else in the room seemed to care about what they were talking about. Which was just as well, considering Hunter wasn't really keen on the current conversation at hand.

“That could be…” Mary mused while idly drawing on a tablet. “The two of us were going to meet to study for an exam, but he didn’t show up. Instead some other dude came in, transformed into a really attractive girl, offered to transform me and did…and introduced herself as Diana, Champion of Artemis. She also knew about the support group and gave me a link to come here.”

Uh-oh.

“Holy fuck, why didn’t you say that the first time you came here?” Elise’s jaw dropped.

“You didn’t ask,” Mary shrugged. “Besides, I had the impression that she valued her privacy. I’d rather help her not get too much attention.”

“So…alright.” Elise pinched the bridge of her nose. “Mysterious person capable of transforming other people and themselves. Quiet, secluded. Which…by the way, I had a talk with Hunter at some point and he…they, perhaps?… seemed evasive when I tried to talk about gender with him. What the hell is going on?”

“Hunter. Artemis. Diana. There’s a link there. I think?” Hunter pointed out, feeling extremely nervous since they had been quiet for most of that and wanted to at least add to the conversation to ward off suspicion. They were tempted to drop the pretenses entirely, but truthfully…

They were scared. Hunter knew they shouldn’t feel ashamed of their abilities and powers, and their new understanding of their own gender. But it was all really, really new to them. They knew they were being a little hypocritical as they’d given a speech to Lori about reclaiming forced feminization…but actually being upfront about who they were and putting themself out there was fucking terrifying.

Lori subtly started rubbing Hunter’s back, definitely aware of their inner turmoil.

Elise carefully watched both Hunter and Lori, and looked between Mary and Hunter for a couple moments. “Oh,” she said quietly.

Hunter nervously looked around the rest of the room, but saw that nobody else was listening in. Though one girl had her hand down another girl’s shirt, which indicated the meeting appeared to be rapidly drawing to a close before the customary orgy could begin.

Elise turned to Mary. “I see what you mean about valuing their privacy. I guess it's incredibly convenient that my parents got a bunch of money on the condition they would quietly accept their new daughter, not that they needed much prodding.”

“Or my roommate being suspiciously cool about my instant transition,” Yve added.

“Yeah, not sure what his deal is,” Elise commented. “I suppose that we should let sleeping dogs lie, even if I really, really want to know all the deets. But considering all they've done for us, I guess I'll let it go for now.”

Elise then looked directly at Hunter. “Although, ‘Chloe’, if you ever hear of one of those dogs waking up, I hope you would feel safe enough to confide that in us. If you want.”

“Um…sure. I will?” Hunter choked out. They'd never felt so seen before.

Lori pointed at the other members of the group. “Well, I suppose we better get going before we get the temptation to join in.”

One of the other girls definitely didn't have a shirt or pants on, and the other girls were reaching into their backpacks to get out their equipment.

“They get started sooner each time,” Yve commented. 

“We probably should get a squirt bottle,” Lori said.

“Why would you say ‘squirt’ here? Fuck, okay, Yve, we're joining in this time.” Elise grabbed Yve’s hand and the two of them eagerly joined the rest of the group. Mary quietly observed the girls for a couple moments, looked at Hunter and Lori, and shrugged. Mary then walked over, leaving Hunter and Lori on their own.

“When the semester starts back up, we have to go back to meeting in classrooms. Especially if we get new people,” Lori said as the two of them gathered their things and moved to leave.

“Mmm hmm,” Hunter said quietly. A part of them wished they were brave enough to open up more, but today clearly was not the day to do that.

***

Hunter and Lori cuddled each other on the couch, having just finished their own makeout session. Hunter was brushing Lori’s hair while Lori looked up memes on her phone.

“You know we started a sex cult, right?” Lori said, and Hunter immediately started to cough.

“What? No way,” Hunter protested. “Just because we’re all meeting together after a series of divine events transformed us, we talk about how grateful and devoted we are to whoever did this to us, and occasionally have really steamy orgies doesn’t mean…” Hunter trailed off. “Fuck. We're a sex cult.”

“Girl power!” Lori stretched herself all over Hunter and set her phone down. “You know, I get the feeling we’re in for a really wild ride. I mean, more wild than the one you were on just now.” Lori giggled infectiously enough for Hunter to start giggling too.

As if on cue, Artemis’s voice made itself known. “I have a mission for you two.”

Hunter looked up and saw Artemis standing over them, looking extremely embarrassed.

“Um…I suppose this is what I get for dropping in unexpectedly.”

“Maybe knock next time!” Hunter protested while they hastily covered themself up.

“Yes…full agreement there.” Artemis turned around and walked a couple paces away. “I will…come back later to tell you of the mission I have for you. I think you both will like it.”

“As long as it's got forcefemming, I'm in,” Lori said as Artemis vanished into thin air. “Well, that was weird.”

“What, not wild enough for you?” Hunter snarked.

“Oh, I'll show you a wild ride…” Lori dove into Hunter and the two of them started wrestling…again.

Yup, they're totally in for a wild ride.

Come back midweek for the next chapter, and as always, I love seeing comments on what you think! It begins!!

46