Chapter 4
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, Zaire came back again. In fact, he came every day.

At first, Yvon said, "Why are you here again? Don't come any longer!" Gradually, he said, "What will we eat today? I want it spicier... Wow, it's tasty... By the way, don't come here again tomorrow."

Of course, Zaire never listened. He even brought his PS4 over. When Yvon was washing the dishes, Zaire would play games in the living room as if he was at home. He usually played a car racing game.

Perhaps men are naturally unable to resist the temptation of speed. Every time Yvon finished the dishes, he wanted to urge Zaire to go home early, but in the end, he would be absorbed in the car racing game as well. Unconsciously, he would stand there and watch Zaire play match after match. Sometimes, when Zaire was about to lose in the game, Yvon would even secretly worry about him.

It was not until Yvon's legs went numb that he remembered to ask Zaire to go home.

Yvon didn't have the habit of eating fruits or even vegetables. However, Zaire liked oranges and would peel two after dinner every day. He would stuff the orange into Yvon's mouth. Zaire liked to put oranges in the refrigerator, and Yvon slowly began to love oranges when their refreshing sweet juice filled his mouth.

It was winter now. The night fell earlier, but Zaire stayed longer and longer. Yvon crossed his arms and looked at the night view through the window. The bare branches swayed in the cold wind. He could hear the heavy winter gusts blowing outside.

Yvon thought for a moment and pretended to ask casually, "It's so dark outside. Is it okay for you to go home alone later?"

Zaire had just finished a round of games. He casually replied, "It's okay, I..." He suddenly paused and coughed. Then, he changed his words, "Yeah. There's only one light at the intersection, and the alley is dark and long. I don't know if someone will pop out and hit me with a stick. This place is remote, and it's hard to find a cab to get home..."

Yvon interrupted him. "You can stay here tonight. But don't come here again tomorrow."

Zaire only chose to listen to the first half of Yvon's words. His eyes immediately filled with excitement as he agreed, "Sure. Where will I sleep? Why don't we sleep together? It's so cold out. How warm it would be for us to sleep hugging each other!"

Yvon ignored his words. "You'll sleep in the master bedroom."

The master bedroom was the room where he and Mary had slept. Later, the intimacy between them became terrible, so he had been staying in the room next door until now.

It turned out that he couldn't make any concessions to Zaire. Now, even without Yvon's permission, Zaire would stay and sleep here every night.

Every day, Yvon would have a yogurt drink box after taking a shower.

He came out of the bathroom in his slippers, wiped his wet hair, and opened the refrigerator. He held the yogurt box in his mouth and then returned to the bathroom to throw his dirty clothes into the washer.

Suddenly, he thought of something and took the drink box from his mouth. "Zaire, go take a shower. I'm going to do the laundry." Yvon had already gotten accustomed to the fact that Zaire would sleep here. He could ask Zaire to take a shower without batting an eyelid.

But no one answered. Yvon poked his head out of the bathroom and saw that there was no one in the living room. He went to the master bedroom, but Zaire was also not there. Yvon frowned and wondered, "Did he go home?" Then, he raised his voice and called out again, "Zaire?"

Still, there was no one.

He picked up his phone and sent a message to Zaire: [Are you home?]

He poured some laundry detergent into the washing machine, drank down the yogurt in one gulp, sat on the sofa, and began to watch the evening news. Less than 20 minutes later, he became sleepy, and his eyelids drooped. He thought that maybe he had bathed for too long. He felt dizzy, so he got up and turned off the TV.

He even became unsteady on his feet. He pushed open the door of his bedroom and turned on the light.

The bright light was dazzling. He focused his eyes and saw that Zaire, who had disappeared, was lying on the bed with his face buried in the pillow, rubbing himself vigorously.

Yvon saw the huge anaconda in the boy's palm. It was pink, but its size was formidable. It stood straight, the winding veins on it bulging out. His glans was big and swollen.

Yvon couldn't even speak, as if he was scared out of his wits. He wanted to slam the door and flee. Illuminated by the sudden strong light, Zaire turned his head to stare at Yvon with his amber eyes full of desire. Under Zaire's dangerous gaze, Yvon's heart skipped a beat, and he turned around, ready to run away.

Zaire quickly hopped off the bed, embraced Yvon from behind, and put his chin on Yvon's shoulder. His burning breath blew onto Yvon's neck, slowly going down along it, which made Yvon's hair stand on end. Yvon shrank back with fright and screamed, "Ah!"

Zaire's nose moved along Yvon's jawline as he repeatedly asked like a hungry predator, "Mr. Fonda, I want it. Can you allow me? I want it."

The hard tip of his beast in his pants pressed against Yvon's waist and poked back and forth. Its burning heat seemed to have penetrated Yvon's skin, and Yvon was on fire all over. Zaire was still asking, "Can I do that? Mr. Fonda, I can't stand it anymore. Please."

Yvon rarely had sexual urges. He had only masturbated a handful of times during puberty. Later, after he married Mary, it seemed that he had a natural resistance to sex and had almost completely lost his libido. He rarely even touched her and even had no desire to masturbate.

Zaire gently bit his ear. His tongue slipped into Yvon's ear canal and stirred around inside. Hearing the sound of Zaire's tongue in his ear, Yvon began to burn with embarrassment. His glasses became foggy, blurring his vision.

Zaire took off Yvon's glasses and threw them aside. Yvon wanted to say something, but his mouth was immediately plugged up by a kiss. Zaire's tongue stirred inside Yvon's mouth obscenely and lustfully, along with unpleasant bites.

Yvon had never been kissed in such a passionate way before. He felt the burning heat of Zaire's tongue wandering around his mouth, carefully licking his gums, his hard palate, and his throat. He pressed his hands against the boy's chest helplessly as the boy's lust contained in the kisses sent shivers down his spine.

Zaire kissed him while unbuttoning his pajamas. The erotic kisses went along his neck, Adam's apple, and collarbone, and then down to his fair chest. His entire nipples were licked and then vigorously sucked into the boy's mouth.

Yvon trembled all over. Finally, he regained some consciousness and tried hard to resist. "Um... What, what are you doing?"

Loud clucks could be heard when Zaire was sucking on Yvon's nipples. Zaire held his waist and kissed his abdomen. Yvon knew that he should push this boy away, but he was too weak to exert his strength. He was in a total haze, his head buzzing.

He could only watch as Zaire took off his pants and sucked on his hard horn. His big boy was wrapped in Zaire's warm mouth as Zaire's slippery tongue gently licked his glans.

Zaire raised his head up to steal a glance at him. Zaire's amber eyes were burning with desire, and he asked with a hoarse voice, "Mr. Fonda, why is your thing so beautiful? Huh?"

Yvon put a hand on Zaire's shoulder, and his legs tightened. "Go... go away."

Zaire put that hard wang into his mouth again and kept swallowing it deeper into the back of his throat. Yvon's balls became extremely swollen. The strange pleasure given to him by another man scared him. He held Zaire's shoulder as his legs went limp and his vision blurred. He almost cried when he begged, "No, no! Please go away, no... Ah!"

Yvon fought for breath as he ejaculated into Zaire's mouth. The intense orgasm caused Yvon to get a dizzy spell. His chest rose and fell violently, and even his fingertips went numb.

Zaire took the opportunity to press him down on the bed and throw his pants off. He lifted Yvon's butt, pried his two fleshy cheeks apart, spat out the sticky semen on the crease between them, and tentatively licked his anus. Then, he squeezed a finger inside of it with difficulty.

Yvon stiffened and instinctively felt a sense of danger. He clenched his butt and tried to crawl away but was dragged back by Zaire's grip on his ankle. Yvon kicked wildly and screamed, "No, you're insane! Get lost!"

Zaire pressed himself down onto Yvon's back. Yvon's sweaty and teary face flushed red as he bit his lips and struggled intermittently. Zaire's heart melted when he noticed that.

He grabbed Yvon's hand and put it on the hard dong between his legs. He coaxed Yvon with a hoarse voice, "Touch it. Touch it."

When the thick rounded tip reached Yvon's palm, he felt as if he had been scalded and intended to pull away. But Zaire tightened his grip and forced Yvon to hold his horrifying ballsack. He continued to coax Yvon, whispering, "Just give it a touch. Please."

The finger inside Yvon's body went deeper and deeper when he was forced to hold Zaire's hard member. For some reason, Yvon's whole body was powerless, and the more he struggled, the more limp he became, just like drowning in the deep sea.

Zaire reached under the bed, took out a bottle of liquid, and smeared it on the top of his sex organ. He pulled out his finger and put his hot hard thing into the crease of Yvon's buttocks. The thick and burning shaft ground against Yvon's tender flesh, making him shiver.

Suddenly, his opening was pierced. The passage that had been roughly explored by Zaire's finger was torn open as Zaire's huge bull slowly entered. His cavity was filled inch by inch, burning hot. "Ouch, it hurts, it hurts!"

He felt as if his belly was being penetrated. He curled up in pain like a frightened cat. His back arched, trembling stiffly, feeling hot and cold alternately.

He was in pain, but at the same time, he was not. The moment he was filled up, he felt a shiver run down his spine, and the pain seemed to have been replaced by a long-lost pleasure all over him in an indescribable way. He felt a flame burning inside him, licking from his fingertips to his organs, sending an itch to every corner of his body.

Zaire kissed him gently, from his brows to his eyes, then his cheeks and the tip of his nose. Then, he held his neck and forced him to turn his face around. As Zaire kissed his lips, he breathed heavily, and his eyelashes were stained with tears. Yvon gasped, "Itchy... I feel itchy."

His face was burning scarlet with lust, his eyes half-closed. His lips were trembling when he stuttered, "Itchy, itchy inside."

Yvon had never had such feelings before. He couldn't see who was pressing down on him. Whoever the person on his back was, he only wished he could be saved from the bone-eroding and heart-wrenching itchiness.

"Help, help me. I feel itchy... hot... itchy."

Zaire pulled out his organ, turned Yvon over, and hugged him face to face. He bit the tender flesh on Yvon's shoulder crazily and put his rod back inside again.

Yvon's body turned rosy. He pinched Zaire's shoulder and hugged him tightly, panting. Their naked bodies clung together as Yvon's nails dug into Zaire's muscular back. Yvon groaned, "I, I'm dying, you... Ah!"

Zaire began fucking Yvon more vigorously. Pinching Yvon's slender waist, he fiercely pushed in and gently pulled out. A layer of scarlet anal skin was drawn out. With a tut, Zaire entered into the deepest part and kept hitting it wildly.

The slippery cavity wall was incredibly soft, wrapping around him tightly. He felt as if he was soaking in a warm spring. He couldn't believe that he was in such a wonderful place, warm and wet, like a soft tender mouth wrapping around him, making his arms go limp and feel numb with pleasure.

His eyes turned scarlet red, with his muscles bulging and his temples throbbing. He was like a rutting male beast, fucking the thin man under him savagely.

Yvon was extremely thin. His lower arms drooped limply over Zaire's neck, and his entire body was forced to vibrate from Zaire's vigorous movements. His fair legs were too weak to wrap around Zaire's waist as he quivered, and his skin was abnormally red.

The sound of their flesh colliding echoed in the room. Yvon was soaked with sweat. He closed his eyes, sobbing. His hole was scarlet and swollen as the juices flowed out over his butt. His anus protruded, and his cavity was burning when it was filled.

He had ejaculated twice. His meatus was raw and painful and his nob turned purplish-red, smacking against Zaire's firm abs. Meanwhile, the furious beast inside him kept whipping him fiercely.

"Ah! No, don't do that. Please, I beg you... No!" His shoulders and neck stiffened as he raised his head up high. The veins on his neck were bulging, his knuckles turned pale as he clenched the sheets, and his shoulder blades protruded as he threw back his shoulders.

Once again, he ejaculated.

His cum shot out onto Zaire's lower abdomen, and Yvon collapsed on the bed with his body convulsing. His face was covered with tears and sweat. He felt the swelling pain in his organ and his anus contracting.

With the contractions, Zaire felt a pleasing pressure engulf him. His hands went under Yvon's armpits and clasped Yvon's shoulders. He exerted force on his movements between his legs. The heavy collision between their flesh made Yvon's butt cheeks turn red and swollen, looking like a ripe peach.

Yvon felt that the force was about to tear him apart and smash through his intestines. Suddenly, semen poured out into him. Zaire's fierce movements made Yvon sway, and Yvon could almost hear the sound of the sperm flowing inside his anal cavity.

Zaire made Yvon ride on his legs, and he lifted up his butt. Then, he started to fuck Yvon again, moving up and down. Yvon placed his hands on Zaire's muscular abdomen as Zaire's organ drove straight inside him again. With the savage thrusts going deep inside him, Yvon felt he was about to lose his ability to see.

He didn't know when he had fainted. Whether it was Zaire or him, flames were burning inside them. When they embraced each other, they felt so hot that it seemed they were about to melt.

Zaire ejaculated into Yvon's body again, deeply. He saw Yvon's closed eyes, sweaty body, and fair and rosy body that was now covered with bruises. Yvon's legs couldn't stop trembling.

Zaire quickly covered Yvon with a blanket. It was freezing in winter. Even though the heat in the room was on, Yvon could catch a cold after sweating so much. Zaire propped his head up with his hand. His lips curved into a faint smile and kissed Yvon's scarlet face intermittently.

"You're so beautiful." He pressed down on Yvon and licked his lips gently. Zaire's beast was erect again. He jerked it a few times with a cold face and cursed, "Damn it."

His phone screen suddenly lit up. He picked the phone up and saw a message from John.

[How'd it go? Did it work?]

Zaire thought for a moment and replied: [Not bad. I only used a quarter of it.]

Only a quarter of the medicine was intense enough.

One or two seconds later, he received another message.

[Are you done? So soon?]

Zaire looked at the word "soon" with a frown and then glanced at Yvon, who was still unconscious with a flushed face.

Zaire raised his eyebrows and replied: [He fainted.]

There was no reply from John for a long time. Both sides fell silent. After nearly three minutes, John sent a series of long ellipses, indicating that he was speechless.

Then, he sent another message: [You bastard.]

Zaire held his phone, unable to hold back his laughter. He turned his head and kissed Yvon on the face again.

He replied to John: [I'm screwed. I like him so much. What can I do?]

Just as he had sent out the message, he heard Yvon moan with a frown. Zaire quickly threw down his phone and moved closer to him. He pinched his calf and asked, "Does it hurt?"

He held Yvon's calf and kissed it, separating his two sweaty legs. He saw that his swollen hole had not closed up yet. The dark red flesh of his anus was protruding, and turbid white fluid mixed with blood was slowly dripping onto the sheets.

He wiped it up and quickly carried Yvon into the bathroom. Halfway through the cleaning, Zaire got an erection again, so he jerked himself off using Yvon's hand. Then, he changed the sheets and tucked Yvon under the blanket. He applied medicine to his finger and slowly poked it into Yvon's dark red hole.

The more Zaire looked at Yvon, the more beautiful he found this man to be. Zaire felt a flurry of lust again. He cursed himself for his endless desire for Yvon in a low voice, and then he went to take a shower.

When he came back, Yvon was already asleep. He didn't know if it was because of the heat, but Yvon's cheeks and neck were all scarlet. He couldn't help kissing him on the face a few times and left two conspicuous love bites on his neck. Finally, he was satisfied and took him into his arms.

He turned over and felt his phone dig into his waist. He pulled it out and saw another message from John.

[You're possessed. Call someone to do an exorcism on you.]

0