[C5]: A week later
883 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week passed, and this week, a crazy phenomenon happened; at least for him, it was unbelievable. For the rest of this so-called tribe, it seemed to be pretty standard. After the first day, he grew by a stuttering 10 centimeters. Then, muscles started to form slowly, and his body grew; he wasn't sure what type of steroids were in that goblin milk, but he developed as a champ. After about a week of such growth, he was around 110 CM, a bit bigger than the other goblins, who were about 90-106 CM on average. This was also just a week after his birth; He had primarily stayed with his new adoptive goblin mommy and her daughter. The annoying green little bug kept patting him and treating him like a child, Even though he had already outgrown her in size. Other pesky little buggers also started bothering him when he was around 90 cm long.

They patted him, and one even tried riding him; Goblin females took quite a liking to him, and although he wasn't as disgusted by them anymore as he was on the first day of his new life, he still didn't find them particularly attractive. He wasn't interested in breeding with them; luckily, the goblin daughter, Adoptive sister as he decided to call her, helped him out. He was 90 CM around his fifth day, While an average goblin, based on what he saw, is around that height on his sixth or seventh day. He hadn't had the time to fully develop the entirety of his body yet, which made resisting the little green buggers quite annoying. Yet on his seventh day, he hadn't any such problems anymore, He could give them a pleasant smack, and they would fuck off.

Richard remained in this cave all this time with his newfound goblin mommy. Finally, around his third day, she pushed out another load of kids, which surprised him. She pushed out around 3 of those little buggers, and while observing similar goblins giving birth, he saw that most of these goblins birthed between two and three. He hadn't seen anyone except his original goblin mommy deliver just one, which surprised him. He didn't mind, though; his new adoptive sister was something he considered annoying enough.

On his third day, he could already crawl around independently, which was lovely since this meant his goblin mommy had all the space she needed to birth his new adoptive brothers and sisters. But, considering him the adoptive one was more accurate, he didn't care. So he let his mother goblin do her thing while he crawled around and looked around; on the fourth day, when he could start walking or hobbling a bit, he tried assisting her, Holding the children, and other such things.

His adoptive sister and new goblin mommy found his feats impressive but didn't do much to show it. Finally, on his fourth day, he could walk, and on his fifth day, he was on average with a normal goblin, although slightly weaker, while on his seventh day, he considered himself superior. Unfortunately, this was also the day his goblin mommy stopped feeding him, and after some short interactions, he was told to take care of himself.

This explained why his adoptive sister never drank milk and was occasionally gone. A goblin was fully grown and considered an adult after a week, at least for an average goblin. So, after being shooshed away for the first time in his newfound life, he decided to find his way out of the cave. The other female goblins weren't bothering him anymore since he gave the last one a proper beating.

While traversing the cave system, he observed a few other types of goblins, bigger ones that were pretty massive compared to your usual goblin. They were around a crazy 150-160CM which puts them closer to a human; they were still ugly as fuck, though. They look nothing like humans besides the fact that they walk on two legs. As he continued traversing around the cave, which looked to be further mined out to accommodate the tribe, he eventually saw a strange-looking goblin holding a wand.

'A shamen?'

He walked further into the cave while four of the more giant goblins dragged some horned bear-like creature further into the cave. At least, he assumed it to be a bear-like creature. It didn't have any fur anymore and had scorched meat layers, Clearly burned. Usually, he would've thought they set the thing ablaze somehow, but considering the wand-wielding goblin, He could guess how it happened. He wouldn't be surprised if magic happened to be a thing in whatever world he was in; after all, Goblins were a thing, too. He was still surprised about how calmly he could deal with all of this; whenever he felt like panicking or having a mental breakdown, a strange force just soothed him.

He followed the group, hoping to get some leftovers, and although that sounded quite lazy, who could blame him? Richard had been worked to the bone in his previous life, and if he could get things the easy way here, he would.

He followed them and eventually got to a more secluded part of the cave; the closer he came, the more goblins, both big and small, were around. They finally cut the thing into pieces and ate their fill, Leaving some leftovers while they went further into the cave. Richard decided to be quick about it before those other giant nasty creatures had a chance and was quick to pick a nice chunk out. Strangely enough, it didn't smell weird, nor did it repulse him, and considering he saw the others eating it raw, he decided to try it as well. He would prefer to have it cooked, but he sure as hell wouldn't let it be stolen from him; he saw how things worked around here. So, he refused to hand it off to a bigger bully.

He carefully took a bite while following the group; he was surprised at its taste, and although he wouldn't consider it lovely and delicious like the meat would be when it was cooked, he did think it edible just fine. He followed the goblins until he eventually reached a particular room, and for the first time, he saw actual humans. Well, What was left of them, not that they were dead or anything. They just looked dull, As if their souls had left their bodies.

There were four women, A younger one who was mostly left alone, probably because her assets weren't the nicest, and some more developed girls, two of whom were pregnant. Yet that seemingly didn't stop the goblins from having their way with them....

==================================
Normal goblin = 91 - 106 CM

hobgoblin (Currently called big/giant goblin) around 130-160 CM

  • Updated 1 February 2024
17