Orc
550 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Level up!]

Soon enough he leveled up becoming level 2, gaining 14 attribute points with 4 of those being free attribute points that he put all in strength.

Ah? Did he not say that mythical bloodlines aren't for show? If you got a mythical bloodline then you would get double the attribute points every level and that is not the only thing, you also get 0.5 points in every attribute, the latter thing is only for mythical bloodlines.

Mythical bloodline beasts aren't weaklings.

Race: Indra Rex Health Points: 1650 Titles: Smart Boy (Having the intelligence of an intelligent race as a monster! +5 INT
Name: Mark

Strength: 30 (+1 - +1)

Incredible Genius: Having the intelligent of an intelligent race as a baby monster! +20 INT
Bloodline: Mythical

Speed: 20 (+1)

Born Killer: You killed something when you were just born a hour ago! +1 STR every level
Level: 2 (300/750)

Endurance: 33 (+1)

 
State: Baby

Magical Defense: 12 (+1)

 
  Intelligence: 37 (+1 - +25)  
Skills: Grades: Levels:
Electrical Roar: A paralyzing roar that will stun enemies for 1 second at the same level and bloodline grade. 
It will stun for more seconds if they have lower levels and bloodline and vice versa
Legendary 1
Blessing of Electricity: Increases electric based attacks by 20% and have immunity against electric Mythical 1

Mark nodded in understanding after how his attributes got divided in his stats.

4 in Strength, 2 in speed, 2 in endurance, 1 for both magical defense and intelligence.

Quite confusing why his endurance is higher than his strength when he was born but it might have to do with his race.

And also HP is just multiplying his endurance stat with 50, easy.

After his first kill, he killed three other horned rabbits with similar stats and level gaining 600 experience, currently he needs 450 experience to level up again.

At the fifth level he should getting a new skill if his memory isn't damaged or altered.

He also was slowly adapting and observing his own situation, the abundance of horned rabbits is very strange, when there are horned rabbits there must be for sure some higher level predators feeding on them, but there isn't. Only after an hour walking around did he found some wolves in the twenties with beginner bloodline.

Something he avoided, even though he probably is on par with them with stats, due his superior bloodline, they would have attack skills and he didn't making him vunerable to them.

Then it hitted Mark 'This is the rabbit forest!' The actual name is the greenleaf forest but because the enourmas amount of rabbits in the forest the players named it the 'rabbit forest'. It is a level 30 hunting ground.

The strongest beast in this region is a 'Triple Horned Savage Rabbit' A mutated horned fire rabbit that could easily kill a level 30 average player in 2 to 3 hits with normal attacks.

'Don't want to meet that' Thought Mark as he reminded himself not to get close to the center of the forest.

Hunting low level rabbits is enough making himself stronger.

Once he reached the bronze realm, at level 20 he should be growing to the juvenile stage immediately, the advantage of every magical beast. Although the intelligence will only grow slightly compared to natural growth, the other stats will grow exceptionally.

*Crunch*

He killed an another rabbit with his sharp fangs leveling up to the third level after hunting for a while.

[Level up!]

Health Points: 1650 > 1775

Strength: 30 > 39.5 (+1.5 - +2)

Speed: 20 > 22.5 (+1.5)

Endurance: 33 > 35.5 (+1.5)

Magical Defense: 12 > 13.5 (+1.5)

Intelligence: 37 > 38.5 (+1.5 - +25)

Again he put the 4 attribute points in strength, currently he didn't need any speed but all his other stats are fairly high that he temporarily doesn't need to put any in them.

Though, if he could he would put them in magical defense but that is impossible as the only way to increase magical defense is to drink potions, eat herbs and natural growth.

This is also one of the best thing about magical beasts, they could grow their magical defense with each level and passing of time while the intelligent races will have their magical defense stuck on 10 with natural growth, be it dwarves or elves, it will be stuck on 10 when they are matured.

When he wanted to walk back to the nest to check on the eggs he saw something that disgusted him no matter how many times he saw it. An orc.

There are two orcs in Mana, the western and the eastern.

As you could already predict, the eastern orc is those with pig like faces that multiply like cockroaches everywhere, they aren't particulary strong alone but in a group they can be quite dangerous.

The western are those orcs with huge fangs and ripped bodies, one is enough to kill five trained humans at the same level and bloodline. The eastern orcs loves to fight and their intelligence is only a bit inferior for it to consider to be an intelligent race.

But the one he saw was an eastern orc, a pig.

The orc was currently eating a human body, probably a normal person who wanted to gather some herbs in this forest but was killed by this lone orc to be it's meal.

Many players in Mana were disgusted by those scenes and got traumatized.

Race: Inferior Orc
Level: 17
Bloodline: Beginner

Oh yeah, they are called the inferior orcs according to the game but that was way to confusing for the players even if they figured it out so they called the western orcs, orcs and eastern orcs ogres because in the game there weren't any ogres.

Mark slowly observed the orc that was fully focused on it's meal, ready to take fight it.

He probably was already superior in stats and the orc was focused on eating it's meal, he has a chance of winning, as long he didn't give the orc the time to use his skill, he could kill it.

Each second he came one step closer to the orc, after being 1 meter away from the orc unnoticed he sped up taking a bite on the neck of the orc.

*Squeel!!!!!!!*

The pig squeeled in pain and struggled to get free but it was futile as Mark's strength was greater than it, before long the orc's hands dropped the arm it was eating and died of blood loss.

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

[Skill acquired! Thunder Slash: Deals 140% electrical damage with 10% chance of stunning the enemy, the higher enemies's level or bloodline, less the chance of the stun and vice versa.]

'Finally an attack skill!' Thunder Slash is a normal iron grade skill but sometimes magical beasts get a higher grade version of it. The original at iron grade level shouldn't have any stun effect and the damage should be around 110%, the Thunder Slash he got was a gold grade.

Ah being level 5 is also great gaining an another 14 attribute points, no, 21 attribute points!

Health Points: 1925

Strength: 39.5 > 50.5 (+2.5 - +4)

Speed: 22.5 > 26.5 (+2.5)

Endurance: 35.5 > 38.5 (+2.5)

Magical Defense: 13.5 > 15.5 (+2.5)

Intelligence: 38.5 > 40.5 (+2.5 - +25)

And again he put all his free attribute points into strength. It might seem dumb but he is now in his baby state, he needs strength to be alive, for example the orc, if he didn't have enough strength the orc would have gotten free and killed him with it's skill.

Speed might be a problem but this is a forest, even if he increased his speed, there will be many obstacles decreasing his speed, no use for now.

Then he returned home going to sleep beside the eggs after he ate his fill.

 

 

 

12