Hunting (1)
485 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Mana leveling system is complicated as you can't figure it out, everything is random for every race, bloodline and skills.

Being a dragon, you need a lot of more experience then being a normal human being, the gap of experience can be 20 times bigger and smaller.

While if you have a high grade bloodline, you would expect needing a large amount of experience but it is the opposite. the higher grade bloodline, the less experience you need to level up.

Thus in Mana, even if you are a kobold or a dragon, as long you have a high grade bloodline you can be a legend. But still, if you have low potential and skill, forget about being a legend with high grade bloodlines, you could get killed by someone weaker if you don't have skills to fight.

For example him, he is an Indra Rex, a dragon mix dinosaur hybrid, the experience he needed to level up to level 2 if he had a beginner bloodline would be somewhere around 5000, 10 times the amount he needed. A rough guess, but you can expect how hard it would be for the most people with such low grade bloodline.

'Hmm, but this is in the perspective of players' As you can guess, NPC's would have a harder time to actually get stronger, practise and train for years and decades while players could level up to gain a skill and just train that, they don't need to remember it at all, it would be implented in their brains.

'I need to get stronger faster' Thought Mark as he remembered the history of Mana.

Although most people doesn't pay attention to the history of Mana, reading some history books grant extra stats such as intelligence.

So most people know a bit of it, the history of Mana.

'There should be soon an extermination group coming to this forest' A common knowledge in Mana is that the human kingdom near the rabbit forest would form an extermination group to kill the rabbits before they would become a big threat.

Most of the time the strongest person in that group would be an iron realm NPC, thus being a level 40 - 59 NPC with at least bronze bloodline and at most silver.

After thinking the future events, Mark decided to get at least to the bronze realm (Level 20 - 39) and wait for his siblings to hatch and bring them somewhere more safe, having a kingdom who would organise an extermination every six months in the area they live in would be a very bad idea.
 
◊ ◊ ◊

[Killed a Horned Water Rabbit, level 8 - Gaining 300 experience]

Even getting experience is random, or actually, calculated based on the monster defeated.

One of the amazing things Mana did is to implent a system called, 'Actual Experience' meaning the more experience you get defeating a monster, the higher the difficulty is. The experience you get is based on the combat skills, survival rate, race, level and overall dificulty defeating the enemy.

So, basically you could get less experience killing a dragon than a rabbit in theory but it would prove very difficult to find a rabbit that is harder to kill than a dragon.

Mark ran towards his next target that he stunned with his roar for several seconds, enough for him to get close and bite the prey to death.

[Killed a Horned Wood Rabbit, level 12 - Gaining 500 Experience]

Then he slashed with his claws against a rabbit that was beside the horned wood rabbit he just killed.

[Killed a Horned Wood Rabbit, level 11 - Gaining 550 Experience]

Blood dripped from his mouth and claws attracting several wolves.

Race: Dark Wolf Race: Dark Wolf Race: Dark Wolf
Level: 15 Level: 13 Level: 19
Bloodline: Beginner Bloodline: Bronze Bloodline: Bronze

'Peak bronze realm dark wolf' Mark showed his fangs in an aggressive manner indicating that he isn't scared to fight them. 

The lowest level dark wolf that was also the smallest sprinted towards him while the other two followed behind it.

Mark gripped the ground with his feet and used his skill, Thunder Slash on the smallest dark wolf who wanted to bite him causing fatal wounds on the dark wolf while also sending it flying with burned fur.

Though it may seem he need to quickly find a way to unlock one of the hidden attributes because the second dark wolf with the beginner bloodline bit his leg without him noticing, due his endurance it didn't hurt that much but it still hurts.

Mark kicked away the one who bit his leg as he opened his mouth and bit with strength beside him on the third dark wolf's neck killing it in one bite.

As the wolf who was kicked down on the ground, it stood up and quickly ran away seeing that his family died one another, it didn't even try to avenge them, but Mark didn't let him away as he roared stunning the dark wolf.

Mark ran with all his speed and crushed the neck of the dark wolf to tiny pieces

[Killed a Dark Wolf, Level 13 - Gaining 1200 experience]

[Level up!]

[Killed a Dark Wolf, Level 19 - Gaining 1700 experience]

[Killed a Dark Wolf, Level 15 - Gaining 1000 experience]

[Level up!]

After the battle he gained two levels again.

'At least the battles are real' In Mana, or actually in every game, when hitting a fatal spot like the heart and head it will generate a critical. Dealing more damage than usual but now, here, it will deal a finishing blow, a fatal wound is a real fatal wound.

Race: Indra Rex Health Points: 1925 > 2350 Titles: Smart Boy (Having the intelligence of an intelligent race as a monster! +5 INT
Name: Mark

Strength: 50.5 > 64 (+3 - +5)

Incredible Genius: Having the intelligent of an intelligent race as a baby monster! +20 INT
Bloodline: Mythical

Speed: 26.5 > 31 (+3)

Born Killer: You killed something when you were just born a hour ago! +1 STR every level
Level: 7 

Endurance: 38.5 > 47 (+3)

 
State: Baby

Magical Defense: 15.5 > 18 (+3)

 
  Intelligence: 40.5 > 43  (+3 - +25)  
Skills: Grades: Levels:
Electrical Roar: A paralyzing roar that will stun enemies for 1 > 2 second at the same level and bloodline grade. 
It will stun for more seconds if they have lower levels and bloodline and vice versa
Legendary 2
Blessing of Electricity: Increases electric based attacks by 20% and have immunity against electric Mythical 1

Then he put 4 attribute points in endurance and 4 in strength, he need more defense if even a dark wolf could bit through his skin even if he's a baby, you could never prepare enough.

Then Mark suddenly thought 'If fatal injuries doesn't deal critical damage but instead just literally a fatal injury then how does it do in the game? Will it change? Or will it stay the same?' Mark shook his head and put the thought aside as it is useless to think about it.

After hunting to the edge of leveling up he gave up as he couldn't find anything so he gave up and walked back to the nest to rest and he will continue hunting tomorow again.

I caught an error in my works as in the first chapter it said the mc had 17 speed points while in the second chapter 13, I fixed it already so don't worry guys!

 

 

10