Chapter 12
216 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gudako was adorable... She was the perfect depiction of the hot girl next door, you could go over and play Super Smash Bros with her and then go home and feel guilty about how you had a crush on her. Well for someone in normal life that would be the case.

Watching Gudako earnestly pull Mash into her lap so she could teach her how to play Smash and more particularly learn how to properly use fucking Sonic to fight me was all but teeth-rotting levels of adorable. But I just had to say, whoever decided to put Sonic the Hedgehog in my Smash game needed to have their soul eaten as he was bullshit.

All though Ritsuka wanted this to be a solo little get-together to see how my whole magic circuits upgrade trick worked. But we couldn't deny Mash who was just... So damned excited that she learned how to use her Noble Phantasm a good bit. So instead of doing whatever Gudako had mentally cooked up to justify a mana transfer ritual or any other depraved idea she had.

We were instead literally just playing video games as Chaldea being a mega bunker built to survive being thrown into the void between realms had a stupidly large stock of entertainment at our disposal. "So Gudako, in the next singularity we go to, we should spend some time for me to gather some materials if we can," I said as I stretched my magical energy to connect to my Territory Creation skill.

It turns out that when your legend promptly dad you depicted being some kind of creator god in making a new world, even the Throne of Hereos had no fucking idea what to give you for your Territory Creation skill... Literally, it felt like the skill was just throwing up its hands and howling at me mentally something along the lines of 'Fuck it! Do what you want, you cheater!'

So I raised a hand as I dropped the controller and with a frown of effort I took the bracelet I had gotten from the storage and I magically expanded the space of one of the infinitely tiny spaces in the structure of the gem with the diamond turning the dark purple of spatial energies as I created a small pocket dimension about twenty-five meters squared within the gem and then after a moment of thought I flooded the pocket dimension with my spiritual energy and then used the tiny connection that bound me and Gudako together so she could control the pocket dimension as well.

"Here," I said grinning while breathing with a bit of effort as I tossed over the bracelet into Gudako's lap and she gaped at my casual high-level magic with no chant's ritual. Just me forcefully bending over reality and telling it to bite the fucking pillow, as well as telling Gaia to fuck off the bracelet and leave it alone.

Mash may not have the best of educations when it came to magecraft but even she could tell the enchanted bracelet was just... Fucking wrong as Gudako was able to easily teleport the controller she was using into the spatial tool and Ritsuka wasn't being forced to support the existence of the enchanted object as Gaia wasn't trying to deny its existence.

"How come Gaia isn't trying to reject it!" Gudako demanded excitedly and I raised an eyebrow before snorting as I poked at it.

"Because the space is an independent space with its own laws and that's why it was tiring to make... I would suggest putting some plants and other things in there to make it an ecosystem-like terrarium as right now it's just a void without air and such." I explained and she hurriedly nodded while fidgeting.

With that little gift done, I exhaled closing my eyes as I relaxed and then I heard Mash sharply inhale before she squeaked out. "Master, what!?" She cried out and just as I was about to open my eyes I froze as a 'heavy' weight was put on my lap while I felt another form snuggled up into my side.

Opening my eyes I was welcomed to the sight of the blushing face of Mashu with her reflective purple eyes staring into mine as her pale face had a heavy flush in her cheeks and and on my right side Gudako was grinning like a perverted goblin as she snickered at both Mashu and my own's reaction to how she had obviously thrown Mash into my lap.

"Now, Mashu don't get off his lap!" Gudako started and even she blushed at the nonsense coming out of her mouth. "We don't have weird Gatcha materials to fill you up with, so you will just have to share Blake with me as his spiritual energy runoff makes you stronger and makes my magical circuits better." Gudako shamelessly explained and when Mash squawked in embarrassment and weakly tried to roll off me Gudako grabbed her adorable shielder by the arm and spoke into her ear even though I could clearly hear what she was saying with my enhanced sense.

Even as Gudako spoke into Mash's ear I had to close my eyes at how fucking shameless Ritsuka was, and how she was gaslighting the eggplant-themed waifu.

But finally whatever expert-level gaslighting strategy Gudako used seemed to work as Mash just flushed and she looked at me through her thin glasses as she pinched the side of her hoodie as she visibly took a deep breath before she spoke. "Blake, I hope you don't mind if I take advantage." She whispered and I couldn't help the small snort that escaped me at the thought of this skittish waif of a girl 'taking advantage' of me.

I looked to Gudako who raised a thumbs up making me roll my eyes and I just sighed as I wrapped an arm around Mash's deceptively strong shoulders and pulled her into snuggle with her voluptuous curves that were hidden by her large hoodie being pressed against me.

So with Mash pressed against me and Gudako laying her head on my shoulder as she held my free arm I could feel them breathing in my exhaled spiritual energy as we just relaxed and listened to the soft music coming from the radio Gudako turned on after turning off our games.

That comforting peace I brought to Gudako after her trials in the singularity was only broken by that very girl when she looked up to me with her amber eyes looking up at me pitifully as she asked something very fucking stupid. "Blakeee...." She begged and I closed my eyes as I could already feel the stupid coming. "Can you help protect me as I summon another servant please?!" She begged and instinctively my thot radar went off and she squealed as my hand clapped her Tohsaka bloodline booty.

Yup, the stupid ass questions get the booty spanked... But even as Gudako pouted up at me without even moving away from me surprisingly, I decided... Fuck it. "Alright, I punished you already, let's go do it," I said grinning this time with my own shameless smile as Mashu tried and failed to stop me from holding Gudako in a princess carry as I took her from the room to the summoning chambers.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreo-n.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

14