Chapter 6
624 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Artoria was getting bound into Ritsuka's command seal I shivered feeling several presences come and go on the edge of my senses, but one stuck around... A figure with a soul so twisted and demonic that only Trigon's exceeded it in how warped beyond recognition it was.

I opened my eyes and I stared at the shadow of the Fuyuki Greater Grail as I could feel the twisted and tainted soul with the darker-than-normal shadow. "Demon, I can feel the fell taint you leave upon this world, come on out of the shadows," I spoke coldly as my golden eyes were rimmed with red as my demonic predator skill came to life.

Even as Romani's hologram form said that the sensors weren't picking up anything I silently just stared at the dark shadow until the loud sound of someone clicking their tongue rang out like someone clapping their very hands. From the shadow, I was staring at, grew a figure. Clad in a ridiculous pimp-looking outfit that consisted of a long dress jacket, pants, and a top hat that was colored dark green with his thick afro-like hair coming out of under his hat and trailing down to his chest.

I wasn't sure which demon-god pillar Lev Lainur was honestly, I couldn't recall as I hadn't played the first part of FGO in years but that demonic presence was unmistakable... But it seemed that Lev was in a talkative mood as he chuckled before speaking to the stunned crowd behind me and myself in particular. "Wow... Wow really, I honestly didn't imagine you beating up a Servant like Queen Artoria that was powered by two grails and forcing her into your retinue... Bravo indeed you spunky little rat humans!" He congratulated us sarcastically while clapping his gloved hands together.

And of course, came the drama I imagined was going to happen as Olga stomped forward beside me but didn't pass me as she yelled at Lev Lainur. "Lev, what the hell is wrong with you!" Olga paused and her face curdled as she whispered. "You did it. Didn't you... You betrayed me after acting as my mentor for years, didn't you." She whispered softly her voice thickening with sorrow at the realization.

Lev Lainur didn't disappoint as he cackled with mad laughter and I saw his inhuman nature was showing as while he laughed his teeth had sharpened within his mouth to mimic the sharp jagged points as he howled with sarcastic laughter. "Oh, dear gods yes I betrayed you Olga... Do you really think someone is so kind as to support you for years, holding up your pathetic self-esteem while so many people, better people at that take the positions you so dearly wanted and not to mention how you are little more than a mascot for Chaldea in acting as its Director." Lev chided her caustically before grinning and leaning in to whisper towards Olga but all could hear his biting words that hit Olga in her weakest point.

"The day that the true Director, Marisbury Animusphere died, was the day that CHALDEAS died and lost all hope. You are merely the pretender to his legacy." He whispered before grinning as he held up his and a massive blood-red-sun-like thing formed in the air with Olga and Romani crying out how that sun-like thing was the core of CHALDEAS that allowed it to integrate with the singularities and bind it to the prime timeline.

"Now seeing as you love your precious Chaldea, so much... You can join and burn within CHALDEAS being torn apart piece by piece as parts of you are broken down each time CHALDEAS is used to anchor itself in the native timeline and reach to others Haha!" Lev Lainur cackled as Olga started to fly towards the massive sun to be engulfed within it.

But I wasn't going to lose my easily bullied tsundere I was going to lewd... No, she already literally called me Daddy so with a Sonido that was boosted by my activated Demon Predator skill I skipped through space rather than used conventional movement so Lev had no time to react as I instantly took to my Released Form with God Killer covering my arms in gold and black metal.

And with my arms coated in the god, and immortal slaying weapon God Killer my hand turned into an actual thick blade that sheared off Lev Lainur's head when I jabbed my knife hand completely through the bastard's throat.

Just as I cut off the head of the snake literally my form vibrated with the air screaming as I Sonido'd again this time grabbed Olga out of the air as she was floating towards CHALDEAS still, even after I cut off Lev's head.

After I Sonido'd us both out of CHALDEAS insane gravitational pull I pushed her behind me with my hand on her soft belly as I spoke out. "We got the grail, let's get out of here!" I said as I eyed the 'corpse' of Lev Lainur as tendrils of metallic flesh began forming a new neck for the demon flesh puppet as the flesh of its neck could no longer regenerate due to the magical effects of God Killer.

"But he's..." Ritsuka started before shivering as an even larger metallic tentacle about the thickness of an elephant sprouted from the ground beside Lev Lainur's body while his corpse began twitching violently. "Romani get us out of here! I don't do zombies!" Ritsuka cried out and even as Romani quickly began the process of Rayshifting us out of there I could feel Olga holding onto me for dear life.

 

 

Next 10 chapters on supporting sites.
Hey if you like this and want to read the daily 3 uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patreon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

34