Chapter 7-4
255 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leviathan dipped under the water before resurfacing fairly quickly.

Georgia had to blink as a massive piece of debris was thrown at her.

Leviathan loved throwing shipwrecks at heroes; there was a time when HMS Hood was thrown at Union Jack, a British Alexandria package who was impervious to small arms fire.

So when Leviathan threw half a ship at her, Georgia wasn’t totally surprised. However, seeing the USS Johnston come flying at her terrified her. Though that would inspire terror in just about anyone who knew of the ship.

To say Georgia caught the mini battleship would be and understatement, that was probably the fastest she had ever brought back a shipgirl. Yet it was enough time for Leviathan to get away.

“Hello? Why am I in a warzone?” Johnston asks, rubbing her eyes.

“No time, cause Chaos hit the big lizard guy and I shall meet up with you later.” Georgia says running after Leviathan.

Little did Georgia realize that USS Johnston had entered the fight.
=============================================

Leviathan was making some pretty decent speed and Georgia was not far behind opening up with her guns whenever the chance arrived.

It didn't take long until they had arrived at the spot where the main roundabout was and in truth the intersection always confused the shit out of Georgia.

Leviathan stood in the center of the circle staring down Georgia.

“Oh? So now you want to fight!” Georgia shouts not even winded from the run across town.

Leviathan responds by raising walls of water blocking all of the main streets so there was no way out.

Georgia nods to herself, training all of her guns on the Endbringer as she lowers her stance.

Leviathan shoots out a high pressured beam of water. Georgia had to roll to her right to avoid the beam of water. She answered with her Cannons the two hypersonic shells sailed towards the target faster than one could blink however they never hit.

Georgia took a second to blink before noticing that the Leviathan was holding one shell in each hand. It had caught Hypersonic armor piercing shells.

“Oh shit.” Georgia says realizing the Endbringer had just stopped sandbaggin.

Leviathan roars, throwing the heavy tungsten shells back at Georgia.

The tungsten darts land just short of Georgia throwing water up in front of her blocking vision

Her instincts screamed at her causing her to skate backwards on the water allowing her to just barely dodge Leviathan's hand swiping through the splash of water.

Not even a second later Leviathan charged through the splash prompting Georgia to fire defensively with all her guns. Georgia lit up brightly as all 6 of her 18 inch guns fired complemented by all 10 of her five inches.

In a blink and you missed it moment Leviathan threw up his arms to block the 18 inch shells as the 5 inch conform peppered him the containment foam expanding rapidly yet that did nothing to slow down the Endbringer as he charged straight at Georgia his skin visibly regrowing and kicking out the shells which had penetrated its arms.

Georgia rolled again just barely dodging the lunge from the massive lizard. The Endbringer barreled straight through the sky scraper behind her.

Georgia wiped her face before looking at her own hand, perplexed she was sweating.

The building behind her cracked as the sound of steel snapping echoed around the circle.

Georgia looked up and saw Leviathan leaning off of top of the building it had just run into. The foundation creakes again as the Concrete started to crack.

Suddenly the top of the building was getting closer as Leviathan stared down Georgia.

“Son of a bitch!” Georgia shouts firing her main guns using high explosive There was a loud explosion the second the shells hit the building causing the falling skyscraper to turn into debris and dust as large stones crashed into the ground all around Georgia.
=============================
Enterprise was watching the battle through her SBD’s and the combat was too close. She had wanted to support Georgia yet if she had ordered her planes to drop bombs or strafe. She was sure to hit both of them rather than just the endbringer.

Georgia was just barely dodging devastating blows, after what had happened to Nagato she didnt want to know what would have become of her had that laser beam hit her.

Enterprise watched in absolute horror as a building was brought down on Georgia only for a bright fireball to destroy it as it was falling.
Leviathan diving into the water leaving no splash and seemingly no noise went unnoticed by the battleship.

Georgia is scanning her surroundings not noticing the massive hulking behemoth rising out of the water behind her.

“Georgia Behind You!” Enterprise shouts into the coms.
=================================
Georgia was covering her head while looking around like crazy trying to find where the Endbringer went.

The water was disturbed everywhere from the fragments of the building, and yet Leviathan was nowhere in sight. Sonar was returning all of the debris and she was unable to find Leviathan.

“Georgia Behind You!” Enterprise shouts over the radio.

Georgia spins on her heel only to be back handed by the endbringer and sent flying as something the weight of a small planet hit her side.

The armored plating on Georgia’s rigging had dented visibly and two of her turrets had been disabled.

Georgia felt the water hit her face and skipped off the top of it like a thrown stone. Georgia felt the steel of her armor belt groan as she crashed through the concrete and rebar of yet another building in the downtown area.

Coughing she struggled to get up before she felt a coarse object wrap around her throat the texture being much like sandpaper. Georgia struggled to breath as she was this time physically thrown by leviathan back outside.

Leviathan was following right behind only to pick up the struggling shipgirl who fired her remaining only operating 18inch turret in defiance, missing the Endbringer entirely. Leviathan's tail had wrapped around her neck, strangling her. The beast smacked Georgia’s riggins disabling the final turret tearing part of the hull off.

The beast growled and retaliated against Georgia’s last transgression by placing his massive clawed hand on Georgia’s left arm, tightening the grip and snapping her bones instantly before pulling. Georgia was too numb to fully feel what was going on, all that she experienced was hearing her bones snap and the sickening pop of the ball joint being ripped out of socket.

Georgia screamed in pain as Leviathan dismembered her. Only to whimper once the leviathan grabbed her head.

Georgia was in too much pain to notice however there was an ice cream truck song playing and it was getting closer.

Leviathan smiled proudly looking at his prey in his hand only to be interrupted when the Ice Cream truck song got too close. A massive white truck with a popsicle on the top hitting leviathan in the head before exploding on impact. Three silhouettes jumping from the van last minute.

“I have returned with backup!” Johnston announces

“Did someone say explosions!” USS Barb shouts, throwing what appears to be a scuttling charge hand grenade at Leviathan causing it to let go of Georgia who splashes down in the water groaning in pain and bleeding black oil from where her left arm used to be attached to her body.

Taylor and Johnston fired for effect against the endbringer who retreated under the water.

Johnston of course being who she is starts dropping depth charges by the dozens. Barb also followed suit with all of her torpedoes, the two combined managing to drive the endbringer away.

They had saved Georgia yet Leviathan was still alive and of course it only continued north towards the USS Enterprise CVN-65.

14