Chapter 7-6
302 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Enterprise breathed a sigh of relief as she watched the destroyers save Georgia. However she was the last capital ship which was combat capable and was tracking Leviathan with her plane. The beast was heading straight towards her daughter. An Enterprise took exception to that.
==================================
“Thank you for saving my life… However, I need to go.” Georgia says through grit teeth as oil runs down her left side. Coming from where her arm once was.

“No, you don't have to fight anymore, let us handle it.” Taylor says

“You don't get it… I am the only one who can kill it. I never had a chance to use the weapon once it stopped holding back, but now that it thinks I am either downed or dead. I should be able to get the drop on it.” Georgia says pushing her rigging to move her forwards.

Barb and Johnston catch the crippled battleship as she stumbles.

“If that’s the case we need to get you to the fight again and fast.” Barb says

“I have a plan!” Johnston says
======================================
Meanwhile across the Atlantic ocean.

“What do you mean I can’t use the SR-71 Blackbird again?” Alucard asks

“Last time it was lent to us you crashed it into Britain's ONLY AIRCRAFT CARRIER!” Sir Integra shouts

“Yes, however this time I wish to crash it into an endbringer.” Alucard says

“No, If you wish to fight another endbringer you have to wait at the pick up point like everyone else.” Sir Integra says

“OH THAT'S BULLSHIT!” Alucard shouts

“That's the rules” Sir Integra says

“Come on, police girl, we are heading to the pickup point. I at least want to see the conquering heroes” Alurcard says

“Do you think the ship girls honestly have a chance to master?” Seras asks

“Georgia, got a reaction from the Smurf I had never seen before. She seems to have a smart head, I am willing to bet she planned for this fight.” Alucard says his cloak billowing behind him as he leaves to make his way to the UK pick up point for the endbringer fight.
===============================
At this point the PRT didn’t know what to do, the heroes which had been assembled and given the peptalk had been let loose into the city to try and find the Leviathan. They had all seen what it looked like when the Endbringer stopped sandbagging. Georgia was rolled by the endbringer. One of the newest and yet most influential brutes on the scene had just been completely destroyed in a one on one fight.

So they had deployed to try and do anything yet. No one was finding the Endbringer. Then again no one was listening in to the hell going on in the Military Coms.
====================
“I Said where is this SOME BITCH!” Avatar shouts righteously angry. Everyone had watched Georgia get bodied on the UAV yet that Girl had put up probably the strongest fight against an endbringer to date.

“He is 5 miles and closing fast!” The sonar operator says

“Get as many jets in the air as possible and prepare our weapons. Our VLS tubes better be empty by the end of this fight!” Admiral Avatar shouts.
=============================
Enterprise was chasing after the Leviathan and harrasign the absolute shit out of him. She's dropped thousands of pounds worth of bombs and depth charges yet he kept on trugging along. Her radar was picking up fliers not her own, yet they didn't seem to notice the havoc going on.

“Blind mother fuckers.” Enterprise mutters, launching more planes to try and stop the Endbringer.

At one point the sky lit up with streaks of light as CVN-65 launched her VLS tubes, all the guided rockets peppering the endbringer who never stopped his charge.

First it was 5 miles, then 4 miles, then 3 miles, then 2 miles…It was 1 mile left. The endbringer had managed to close in on the dockyards and was in sight of the people watching from the observation deck of the museum.

Tracers lit up the sky like a laser beam as 20 millimeter rounds were shot from the CIWS system at the Leviathan who was taking his time to stare down the CVN-65. It almost seemed to be going slow to be dramatic. Then again once you had seen its fight with Georgia where it had actively dodged and caught hypersonic projectiles, you would think so as well.

That was when Levithan had done something no one had ever seen before. He started glowing blue.

Enterprise CV-6 has managed to catch up; her boilers have been given a thorough working out; she skids to a halt in front of Leviathan and levels her bow at the monster. The carrier breathed heavily, as she stared down the blue glowing leviathan.

A pulse was sent out of the Endbringer showing the world an entire new power.
As the blue waves passed through the carrier it went dark, it eventually passed through knocking out the power to the museum turned shelter. Several of the observation drones in the sky lost power and plummeted to the ground.

“Enterprise Engage!”
==============================================
Watching the fight from the Ship museum was something else. For those in the know it was something the Enterprise had done before. A lone carrier against a giant, however for those that did not know. The Parahuman was about to risk her life to protect the carrier.

The girl muttered something and then started glowing, rather than blue like Leviathan had before. She was golden, her eyes glowing gold, her hair waving in the air behind her as she almost seemed to generate her own wind. Danny watched jaws drop as Enterprise started floating. Leviathan seemingly hesitating. Enterprise pulled back her bow string an arrow forming a shining light, which represented hope. Hope for America, that the principles on which this nation was founded would never die out and face terrany wherever it shows its ugly head.

The arrow of light was loosed and pierced clear through the Leviathan going through and through Blowing open leviathans head causing the beast to stagger backwards. A blow which would have been the killing blow if she had aimed at the heart instead of the head.

Leviathan roars in a mix of anger and pain, his head beginning to reform as water starts to drip from its mouth.

Enterprise knew that Leviathan was about to take his turn. He was going to get his target then retreat, she couldn't let that happen.

Blue wisdom cubes suddenly started to form and appear from nowhere as Enterprise herself disappeared. Leviathan lost his water pressured breath only for it to be blocked by a massive steel hull which had appeared suddenly.

“ENTERPRISE!!!!”
A voice shouts in despair in the distance as an electromatic humm begins to ring in everyone’s ears.
==========================================================
Georgia had made it to the top of a building overlooking the docks.

“This is a good Idea Johsnston. I should be able to hit it from here.” Georgia says looking over. Georgia stared in disbelief as she saw the endbringer stagger back, his head blown off by Enterprise’s bow.

“Holy shit.” Taylor mutters

“You said it.” Johnston mutters in awe.

“She killed it?” Barb asks

“No, she missed the core.” Georgia says in horror as the Endbringer’s head starts to reform.

Within a second Georgia is placing the bow of her rigging at the perfect firing solution.

Water leaking from its head as Enterprise summons a glowing form of her WW2 Hull shielding her daughter as Leviathan’s water breath is unleashed, the water cutting straight through the steel running the entire length of the ship cutting it in half at the waterline.

“ENTERPRISE!!!!” Georgia shouts as her rigging begins to hum rather violently all of the girls are able to feel static electricity in the air.

With a loud *CRACK* a massive rod blows straight through Leviathan’s midsection hitting the ground in front of him causing the ground to shake in a way which would have registered on the Richter Scale. Making the monster pause before it begins to turn to dust.

The massive steel hull begins to dissolve as well revealing the form of Enterprise, dying on the ground. Meanwhile Georgia is unconscious in critical condition herself.

14