3-4
552 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3. Start from the beginning

Qi Four was shocked. Ren Three was a servant Mu Chen's mother left for Mu Chen. Ren Three had been taking care of Mu Chen before. Ren Three was a dull person thus Mu Chen did not like him. Therefore, Mu Chen had kicked him out but now Mu Chen rehired him. It seemed that Mu Chen had really changed. 

"Qi Four, what did you do?" Zhao Second asked Qi Four.

"I didn't do anything!" Qi Four answered.

 

During this period of time, he helped Mu Chen have fun from those luxury parties and entertainment activities. Mu Chen should be happy with his performance. The only thing he did not help was that Zhuang Yu rejected Mu Chen.

Qi Four pursed his lips. If he lost Mu Chen's trust, he would mean nothing to Mu Yuanhang.

 

4. Return the Sword

"Young Master," Ren Three walked in and said respectfully.

 

"Good that you're here. Come with me," Mu Chen glanced at Ren Three and said lightly.

"Yes, Young Master," said Ren Three.

Mu Chen sized Ren Three up and down. Ren Three was a mediocre-looking man. He was a dull person. However, he was loyal to Mu Chen and he was quite a fighter.

 

Qi Four immediately went forward as Mu Chen and Ren Three walked out. Mu Chen caught the hint of disgust in Qi Four’s eyes.

"Young Master, where are you going?" Qi Four caught up and asked.

"Why? Do I have to report to you where I go?" asked Mu Chen impatiently.

 

"I'm just worried about your safety, Master." Qi Four answered in horror. 

Mu Chen looked at him and said, "You are worried about my safety? If I'm in danger, what can you do for me?"

According to the memory of the original owner, when the original master fought with other people, Qi Four always faked a few moves and then hid himself somewhere else to watch the fight. The original master was too stupid to notice this.

Ren Three glanced at Qi Four and followed Mu Chen out.

When others servants saw this, they looked at Qi Four with sarcasm, pity, or gloat.

Ren Three asked Mu Chen, "Young Master, where are we going?"

"Go to the Hu’s Weapon Shop to return this sword," Mu Chen said.

Ren Three looked at Mu Chen in surprise, “Return it? This is not something you would do.”

Mu Chen smiled, "Because I need money now."

"Young master Mu, welcome. How may I help you?" The shopkeeper of the Hu’s Weapon Shop came to greet Mu Chen warmly.

Mu Chen took out the Aquamarine Sword and handed it to the shopkeeper, saying, "I'm here to refund the sword."

The shopkeeper's face changed, and he said, "What's wrong with the sword, young master Mu?"

Mu Chen smiled and said, "It is supposed to be a gift to give out. But now it is rejected so I am returning it.”

"Young Master Mu, you’d better think about it clearly. It is an excellent quality sword. If the sword is returned, I will have to deduct 10% of elementary stones as handling fee. The next time you will pay much more to buy it," the shopkeeper reminded Mu Chen.

 

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Please return it. I did think this sword was a good one, but now, I don't know why, I lost interested in it."

The shopkeeper smiled awkwardly and said, "Okay then."

"Hold on! Isn't this Mr. Mu Chen?" Chen Moran walked over with a fan in his hand and Zhuang Yu besides him.

 

Mu Chen couldn't help but narrow his eyes. According to the original story, Mu Chen would be furious because Zhuang Yu returned his sword, and he would fight with Chen Moran, one of Zhuang Yu's admirers. Now, he did not seek a fight with Chen Moran. But Chen Moran and Zhuang Yu came to him.

"Mr. Chen!" Mu Chen said lightly.

When Zhuang Yu saw Mu Chen, a hint of disgust flashed in his eyes. He hid behind Chen Moran.

 

Seeing the disgust flashing in Zhuang Yu's eyes, Mu Chen sneered in his mind.

Zhuang Yu, on the one hand, enjoyed Mu Chen's admire but disgusted Mu Chen for being a useless playboy on the other hand. 

When Zhuang Yu saw Mu Chen's eyes move away from him, a strange feeling surged in his heart.

 

"Mr. Mu, what are you doing here? Are you buying a sword again? Wait. No! I heard that you are short of money lately. Can you afford a sword?" Chen Moran said contemptuously.

"No, Young Master Mu is here to refund the sword." The shopkeeper said.

Chen Moran giggled, "No way, Mr. Mu, you are that poor already? You have to sell your sword?”  

"Yes! I'm already this poor. Mr. Chen, are you going to fund me!" Mu Chen said lightly.

 

8