15-16
362 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15. Zhuang Yu

Mu Yuanhang looked at Mu Hong with a cold face, and said, "Mu Chen gave the map we put in his book to Mu Yuanfeng. Now Mu Yuanfeng has taken precautions against us."

Mu Hong said in disbelief, "How could this happen?"

Mu Yuanhang took a deep breath and said, "Since Mu Yuanfeng has already taken precautions about the Spirit-breaking Elixir, it will be difficult to get it."

Mu Hong gritted his teeth and said, "It's impossible." Mu Chen had never used his brain. How could he suddenly be smart this time?

"Mu Chen is now a nine-star martial art pupil." Mu Yuanhang said.

Mu Hong was shocked and said, "How is it possible?" Mu Chen had just been promoted to an eight-star martial art pupil a few days ago. How could he become a nine-star so quickly?

Mu Yuanhang frowned and said, "Mu Chen has changed a lot since he was rejected by Zhuang Yu. Now he can't be underestimated."

Mu Hong gritted his teeth and said, "Being rejected by Zhuang Yu can change Mu Chen a lot?"

Mu Yuanhang shrugged and said, "Who knows? But Zhuang Yu is indeed a character. Many people are fascinated by him."

 

…………
"Stone, there are a few special guests in the front hall. Do you want to take a look?" Amu, the staff who was washing vegetables, walked in and asked.

Ye Shi frowned and asked, "Who are they?"

"Zhuang Yu and a few people. All of them are famous young talents in our city. Zhuang Yu is really amazing. Every time he comes here, it would be with different friends. But all of them are from wealthy families." Amu said with jealousy.

Ye Shi was shocked and said, "Is Zhuang Yu that good-looking?"

Amu nodded and said, "Of course he is good-looking. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have so many admirers."

Chen Da asked seriously, "Is Mu Chen with him here?"

Amu shook his head and said, "He's not here. It's so strange that Master Mu Chen hasn't show up much recently. In the past, he loved hanging out. Recently, he has been really quiet. This is not like him."

Chen Da pressed, "What is he doing recently!"

Amu shook his head and said, "Who knows."

Chen Da glanced at Ye Shi and asked, "Stone, are you going to take a look?"

Ye Shi shook his head decisively and said, "No." It was stupid to peep on Mu Chen’s crush.

Chen Da shook his head helplessly.

"..."

Zhuang Yu sat by a table, surrounded by a few teenagers.

"Brother Chen, I haven’t seen Brother Mu recently. What is he doing?" Sun Yu asked.

Chen Moran smiled coldly and said, "He has been hiding at home like a maid recently. Maybe he is giving birth to a child."

Sun Yu smiled and said, "You are joking."

"The auction is coming soon. I bet Mu Chen will definitely go." Sun Yu said.

Chen Moran nodded and said, "I suppose so."

"How many elementary stones does Mu Chen have? If we can chip in, we might be able to buy the Ice Lotus Water." Sun Yu thought for a while.

The Ice Lotus Water that Zhuang Yu wanted was too expensive. They wanted to please their sweetheart, but they couldn’t afford it.

Zhuang Yu smiled awkwardly and said, "I appreciate your effort. But since Ice Lotus Water is too expensive, you shouldn’t waste your money on it."

Sun Yu said in disapproval, "Yu, don't say that. We will try our best for you whenever there is a chance.” 

Zhuang Yu looked down and smiled shyly.

"Actually, Mu Yuanfeng is an alchemist. Mu Chen can get enough elementary stones by just selling two of his father's elixirs. But he has been stingy recently." Chen Moran complained.

 
16. First Meeting

Zhuang Yu couldn't help feeling a little down.

He had many admirers who were nice to him. But none of them were willing to spend a lot of money for him.

When he didn't need Mu Chen in the past, Mu Chen kept pestering him all day.

Now he needed Mu Chen the most, but Mu Chen had disappeared all of sudden, which made Zhuang Yu felt depressed.

Ye Shi was peeping at Zhuang Yu at a corner.

Ye Shi didn't want to come, but Chen Da insisted. So he decided to take a peek. In fact, Ye Shi was curious about what kind of person that  Mu Chen liked.
It was easy to recognize Zhuang Yu.

Zhuang Yu was a versatile. Although a versatile was also a man, there was a certain difference in their appearance. Most versatiles were feminine in appearance.

Ye Shi could understand why Zhuang Yu was popular with so many men. He was very beautiful. No wonder that Mu Chen liked him.

"Yuehe Restaurant." Mu Chen murmured as he saw the restaurant.

This restaurant was the original owner's favorite restaurant. Every cuisine it served was expensive and tasty. Moreover, many of the food at this restaurant were made of monster meat which were healthy for human beings.

"Master, do you want to go in for a meal?" Ren Three asked.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Sure."

"..."

"Look who is here. Isn't this Mu Chen? You finally show up." Chen Moran was surprised to see Mu Chen.

Mu Chen was also surprised to see Zhuang Yu and Chen Moran there. He had tried his best to avoid Zhuang Yu, but no matter how hard he tried. It was a fate to see him.

Ye Shi was surprised to see Mu Chen walking in.

"Wait. Master Mu Chen is here too." Amu muttered.

Ye Shi was startled by the sudden appearance of Amu, "Why are you here?"

Amu shrugged and said, "There are not many things to do in the kitchen. So I come here to take a look. Master Mu Chen is more handsome than before."

Mu Chen used to spend a lot of time hanging out with his so-called friends at different parties. Therefore, he was more known as a playboy as he grew older. Now he looked like a whole new person because he was as bright as shining.

"He is alright, but no that handsome." Ye Shi said.

Amu glanced at Ye Shi, pouted, and said, "Stone, you are quite demanding!"

Ye Shi flushed and muttered, "He is not handsome in my eyes."

As soon as Mu Chen walked into the restaurant, he found Ye Shi and Amu. After getting into the new world, Mu Chen's soul power merged with that of the original owner. After the soul was merged, Mu Chen's soul power became extremely strong, so that he heard every single word Ye Shi and Amu had said.

"Stone, Mr. Mu seems to be looking at us. Is he looking at us?" Amu said.

"I don’t think he is. Perhaps he is just looking at this direction." Ye Shi said disapprovingly.

Ye Shi pursed his lip. When Mu Chen looked at him just now, he was startled. However, Mu Chen only had a glance at him before looking away.

Ye Shi did not like him being startled by just one look of Mu Chen’s. Why would he be scared of Mu Chen?

Mu Chen’s lips slightly curved up, and said to himself: There are so many beautiful men in this world. That restaurant staff is so handsome. He is so my type.

 

 

5