23-24
345 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

23. VIP Card

 

Ye Shi walked into the back kitchen angrily. Chen Da asked as Ye Shi looked angry and upset, "Stone, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said, "I’m okay."

"Stone, what did Master Mu Chen say to you just now?" Amu asked, curiosity in his eyes.

Ye Shi said unhappily, "Nothing."

"Stone, is Mu Chen here? Did he say why he came?" Chen Da asked excitedly.

"He didn't say anything." Ye Shi answered, biting his lips.

"Stone..." Chen Da urged Ye Shi.

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said in anger, "He said I am ugly."

Chen Da sighed and said, "That’s it. Then forget it. Get over with him.”

Mu Chen returned to Mu's house in despair. Mu Yuanfeng frowned and asked as Mu Chen looked depressed, "What's wrong? You don’t like Ye Shi?"

"No, he's fine. I think we could be a great couple." Mu Chen explained.

Mu Yuanfeng was surprised, "Really? But your face doesn't seem to say that."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Although he is fine, I seem to have screwed it up."

What taste that damn original owner had! Why did he faint when he saw such a beautiful fiancée!

Mu Yuanfeng could tell that Mu Chen was smiling shyly and asked, “Are you sure that you like him and you are not lying?”

Mu Chen nodded and said seriously, "I really like him! However, he seems to have a big prejudice against me." Mu Chen scratched his head. Ye Shi seemed to dislike him.

Mu Yuanfeng patted Mu Chen's shoulder and said, "If you really like him, go for it. Prejudice can be changed."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Thank you father, I will try my best."

 

 

…………

 

"Stone, Master Mu Chen is looking for you." Amu walked in the kitchen and said.

"Tell him to go." Ye Shi said angrily.

 

Amu blinked and said, "Stone, if I go and tell Young Master Mu Chen to go, the boss will fire me. You should go and see. Young Master Mu Chen is someone the boss can't afford to offend."

Ye Shi bit his lip and gritted his teeth.

Chen Da looked at Ye Shi and said, "Stone, I think Young Master Mu Chen is very sincere. Go and meet him."

Ye Shi threw down the butcher's knife and said, "Fine."

"Stone, wash your hands!" Chen Da said eagerly.

Ye Shi ignored Chen Da's words and walked out with blood on his hand.

"Are you looking for me? Why?" Ye Shi stepped out aggressively and said, looking at Mu Chen.

Looking at the blood on Ye Shi's hands, Mu Chen was confused.

"The auction at Jiyue Auction House is about to start. Would you like to go with me?" Mu Chen asked.

"What am I going to do? I don't have a single elementary stone. I can't even afford the ticket of the auction house." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen took out a VIP card, handed it to Ye Shi, and said, "This is a VIP card for the auction. With this VIP card, you can enter and leave the auction house at any time."

"Why would go there? I can't afford anything in there even if I go in." Ye Shi said.

"I can buy whatever you like for you." Mu Chen said earnestly.

Ye Shi glared at Mu Chen and said, "Who are you to me?! Why would you buy whatever I like?!”

"I'm your fiancé! We have an engagement contract." Mu Chen said seriously.

 

24. Relationship

 

Sensing the gazes of several clients on his face, Ye Shi flushed.

"Shut up." Ye Shi bluffed and stared at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen said with a smile, "Stone, don't be so harsh on me. After all, I'm your..."

Ye Shi looked around the room and caught the strange gazes of the people and said, "Shut up, go away. If you don't go, I'll hit you..."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's face, thought about it, and felt that there was no need to rush it, "Then take this card. You should go."

Ye Shi wanted to refuse, but Mu Chen left after giving him the card. Ye Shi had no choice but to put away the VIP card.

Chen Da saw Ye Shi walking in with a blushing face, but he didn't look like he was angry thus Chen Da asked, "Stone, what did Young Master Mu Chen say to you?"

"He invited me to the auction, and this is the VIP card he gave me." Ye Shi said with flickering eyes.

Chen Da looked at the card in Ye Shi's hand and was surprised.

"Uncle Chen, what's wrong?" Ye Shi asked.

"This card doesn't seem to be easy!" Chen Da said.

"You are right. This card is a limited edition VIP card issued by the Jiyue Auction House. It had elementary stones in it." Wang Lun pressed the card, and the crystal card showed the value, one thousand. "This card has 1,000 elementary stones. You can use this card to buy goods that do not exceed 1,000 elementary stones at the Jiyue Auction House."

Ye Shi was surprised and said, "One thousand elementary stones!" His monthly pay was thirty elementary stones, on the condition that he would not take one day off.

Wang Lun nodded and said, "Yes."

Amu looked at Ye Shi and said with admiration, "Stone, what is the relationship between you and Young Master Mu Chen? Is it true that you are his fiancée?"

Ye Shi bit his lip. His face was warm. He said, "I don't know."

"You don't know? How can you not know?" Amu said.

Ye Shi murmured, "I just don't know!"

 

 

…………

"It’s Mu Chen." When Zhuang Yu arrived, Mu Chen just left the restaurant. Zhuang Yu happened to see Mu Chen's back.

Chen Moran did not like that Zhuang Yu was distracted by Mu Chen, "Ayu, let's go in for dinner."

Zhuang Yu nodded and said, "Okay!"

Zhuang Yu and Chen Moran walked into the restaurant. A waiter came to entertain them, "What do you two want to order?"

"Master Mu Chen has just been here. Was he here for dinner?" Zhuang Yu didn't rush to order but asked an irrelevant question.

"Master Mu Chen did come here just now, but he didn't come to have dinner here. He came to find someone." The waiter said.

"Who was he looking for?" Chen Moran asked.

"Ye Shi from the kitchen." The waiter said.

"Why? Are the two of them related?" Zhuang Yu asked.

"According to Master Mu Chen, he and Ye Shi seem to have an engagement contract. I don't know if it's true. If it's true, then Stone will be rich very soon." The waiter said with envy on his face.

Zhuang Yu's heart sunk and thought to herself: Ye Shi is the reason why Mu Chen's attitude towards him changed suddenly.

Chen Moran observed Zhuang Yu and then smiled at the waiter, "Could you please get Ye Shi here? I would like to meet him.”

"But?" The waiter was shocked.

Chen Moran smiled and said, "Am I not qualified to see him?”

The waiter knew that he couldn’t offend Chen Moran. He put on his smiling face and said, "I'll go and get him right away." 

 

 

 

5