79-80
352 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

79. The fight between Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu

Fu Yuanbao took Ye Shi to the Treasure Pavilion of the academy, "Mr. Ye, this Treasure Pavilion deals with all kinds of treasures. It has a special room for students to consign things. For the things you want to sell, write it on the consignment board over there."

Fu Yuanbao explained patiently, "If someone is interested in what you want to sell, they will write the price and put it in the dark box below. The dark box is completely closed, and the people participating in the bidding will not know each other's offer. Classmate Ye, you can choose the highest price in the dark box."

Ye Shi nodded, indicating that he understood.

"By the way, for consignment here, you will be charged a rent of 1,000 elementary stones a day." Fu Yuanbao said calmly.

Ye Shi said, "What?" Before the item was sold, he would have to spend elementary stones first. It did not make any sense.

"Ye, if you sell this item well, it won't be a problem to earn millions of elementary stones. It is reasonable that the consignment office charges a few thousand elementary stones." Fu Yuanbao explained.

Ye Shi secretly rolled his eyes. One thousand a day. It was no difference from robbery. 

No matter what, Ye Shi still paid three days' rent and got a position.

"What's going on with this clip?" Ye Shi asked, looking at the clip that was played repeatedly at other consignment points.

"You can place a video stone here. If the language is too pale, you can place clips to introduce the item." Fu Yuanbao explained.

"Is that so!" When he went to see Mu Chen before, he recorded the whole process of Mu Chen's test. Now he could use it.

Fu Yuanbao looked at the video clip played by Ye Shi.

Although many people had seen Mu Chen's test that day, most of them were freshmen. Freshmen were not very convincing. Recently, the matter had gradually calmed down. Now, after Ye Shi released this clip, Senior Fan Li’s reputation might be ruined.

 

 

…………

"Ye Shi, you are here! Where is Mu Chen?" Zhuang Yu's voice said behind Ye Shi.

Ye Shi turned around, looked at Zhuang Yu gloomily, and said, "Mu Chen is not here."

Fu Yuanbao is the best at observing people. When he heard Ye Shi's tone, he could tell that Ye Shi was not friendly. But Zhuang Yu had no feelings.

"So he's not here! I would like to congratulate him for successfully staying in the academy." Zhuang Yu said disappointingly.

A sneer appeared on Ye Shi's face. Zhuang Yu sounded like he was condescending. Ye Shi was completely irritated.

Ye Shi said angrily, "Zhuang Yu, you slut. There are so many men around you and you want more. And you have to focus on my fiancé. Are you that horny? Are you that slutty? How many men do you want to feel satisfied?"

Ye Shi's sudden outburst really shocked everyone in the room. Although most of the people in the store were pretending to focus on the products in the store, their attention was focused on Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu.

Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu, two teenagers with eighth-level qualifications, aroused the curiosity of many people as soon as they entered the academy.

Zhuang Yu's eyes were wide open, looking at Ye Shi with eyes full of grievances, and said, "Ye Shi, what are you talking about? How can you say that?"

"What am I talking about? Don’t play innocent in front of me. I'm not one of your admirers. You can’t seduce me with those disgusting tricks. Gross!” Ye Shi said impatiently.

Lan Ruofeng looked at Ye Shi helplessly and said, "Ye Shi, what's the matter with you? Zhuang Yu didn't offend you."

Ye Shi looked sharply at Lan Ruofeng, his eyes rolled with aggressiveness and said, "You feel sorry for him? If you do, just take him away! Why do you two always spend time around me and Mu Chen? Do you know that he is interested in Mu Chen?” 

"Lan Ruofeng, is it because you can’t perform? You can't satisfy him alone, so you have to find someone to help you! If you want someone to help you, find someone else. Don't turn to Mu Chen. You can find as many as you want. I won’t say anything as long as it is not Mu Chen.” Ye Shi bombarded. 

Lan Ruofeng's face turned pale. Any man whose sexual ability was questioned would be angry.

"Ye Shi, you're going too far." Lan Ruofeng finally said with a long face.

Ye Shi was happy. He had long had a problem with these two people. But before Mu Chen was by his side, he never let his anger out.

"Me going too far? Lan Ruofeng, don't think I don't know what you've done. You shameless villain! You used some dirty tricks on others. You will never be able to compare to Mu Chen. Lan Ruofeng, you will get your retribution.” Ye Shi snorted.

Seeing a lot of gloating eyes around, Lan Ruofeng clenched his fist tightly. Ye Shi, you are way over the line.

Lan Ruofeng gritted his teeth, thinking to himself: I used to think that Ye Shi would fall in love with me and do everything for me. What a ridiculous idea!

Many people in the store watched this scene with great interest. Many men who were in love with Zhuang Yu felt sorry for Zhuang Yu. Many women who were jealous of Zhuang Yu felt that what Ye Shi did was really good. A person like Zhuang Yu should be scolded. It was annoying that he always  acted like an innocent angel. 

"Ye Shi, are you angry because Mu Chen doesn't really like you?" Zhuang Yu asked Ye Shi with a faint gaze.

Ye Shi felt bad as if he had eaten flies, "Even if Mu Chen doesn't like me, he won't like you, slut. How many times does Mu Chen need to reject you so that you will give up? You are shameless!"

Ye Shi glanced at the two of them with contempt, and walked out with his head held high.

Zhuang Yu looked at Ye Shi's back, and his face almost burnt. Zhuang Yu had never been treated like this.

Fu Yuanbao watched Ye Shi went out, and sneaked out. He could not offend either Ye Shi or Zhuang Yu.

 

…………

When Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu clashed, Cheng Wanbai and Xie Danyan happened to be there.

"Ye Shi is surprisingly mean. I really didn't see it before." Xie Danyan said. She used to think that Ye Shi was a coward as he was usually quiet when he was with Mu Chen. Now she knew that she was so wrong.

Cheng Wanbai smiled and said, "Yes, you can’t know a person just by his appearance." Because of Mu Chen, Ye Shi was cold to her before, but fortunately, he didn't yell at her before!

According to the original book, Xie Danyan would gradually be fascinated by Lan Ruofeng.

However, now, Lan Ruofeng was less charming because he did not have strange fire. As Xie Danyan guessed that the problem of Mu Chen's admission test was related to Lan Ruofeng, her impression on Lan Ruofeng was a lot worse. There were many other excellent talents. Xie Danyan focused less on Lan Ruofeng.

"Ye Shi seems to consign something." Cheng Wanbai said.

Xie Danyan nodded and said, "It it right. Let's go and see what he is selling."

Cheng Wanbai nodded and walked to the consignment counter.

In front of the consignment table, the video of Mu Chen's second round of testing was played repeatedly. Many people gathered in front of the consignment table and started to discuss.

"The effect of the Spring Breeze and Rain Talisman is so good?"

"It is said that this is an improved version, and the effect is much better than the ordinary version."

"The tutor of this Talisman School is really blind! It's obviously a new type of Talisman, but he said that there were too many mistakes and he didn’t activate it. If Senior Jing Chiyan happened to be there, the School would have missed a genius."

"He is not necessarily a genius. He might be in luck."

"Do you really think it is just luck!"

"Ah! It's Tang Zhuer. She has placed an order."

"Tang Zhu'er. Her family runs tens of millions of acres of spiritual fields. I heard that she was interested in this Spring Breeze and Rain Talisman before."

"How much she offered? This girl is generous. I bet she should pay at least one million."

 

…………

Mu Chen walked into the dormitory and found that people in the dormitory were looking at him even more strangely.

"What's wrong?" Mu Chen asked.

"Mu Chen, Ye Shi is your fiancee!" Lu Yi asked curiously.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes!"

"He had a big fight with Zhuang Yu and Lan Ruofeng today. Did you know that?" Lu Yi blinked.

Mu Chen frowned and said, "Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu quarreled. Was he bullied?"

Lu Yi and the others looked at each other and said, "Ye Shi was not bullied." People present said that Ye Shi's words were harsh to listen to, and Zhuang Yu almost fainted because Ye Shi was too mean.

Mu Chen nodded, breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "It's fine if Stone was not bullied."

"Mu Chen, do you feel a lot of pressure when you are with Ye Shi?" Yan He asked while looking at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen asked, "Why should I be under so much pressure?"

Yan He laughed and said, "Mu Chen, don't you think that Ye Shi is a bit... tough?"

Mu Chen shrugged and said, "Stone is not tough at all! What are you talking about?"

Mu Chen went around the campus and found that Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu had a big fight. Both of them were disciples of martial kings, and they were the hottest characters at the moment, and most-talked-about person.

There were rumors about Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu quarreled.

For example, Ye Shi and Zhuang Yu had held grudges against each other for a long time. Zhuang Yu once stole Ye Shi’s crush.

For example, Ye Shi actually had a crush on Lan Ruofeng, but Lan Ruofeng only cared about Zhuang Yu, and Ye Shi hated it because of love.

For example, Ye Shi's fiancé, Mu Chen, had an affair with Zhuang Yu.

For example, Mu Chen actually liked Zhuang Yu, but because of the marriage contract, he had to be with Ye Shi.

…………
80. Astronomical reward

In the Flame Pavilion.

"Absurd, absurd, absurd." Ye Shi gritted his teeth and paced back and forth in the room, his eyes turning red with anger.

Ye Shi clenched his fists. Those idiots actually said that he was in love with Lan Ruofeng!

He just wanted to kill this guy now. If it wasn't for the academy forbidding students to fight privately, he would have already done it.

Some people actually said that Mu Chen actually liked Zhuang Yu and did not like him. Bastards! Bastards! A bunch of bastards! They knew nothing. Mu Chen and Zhuang Yu had no relationship for a long time.

"Apprentice, what are you doing?" Jing Chiyan walked into the room and asked.

Ye Shi blushed, stepped forward, and called out respectfully, "Master Shifu."

"I heard that you and Zhuang Yu had a fight?" Jing Chiyan sat on the chair with great interest and asked.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

"I heard that you won the quarrel! Why are you so unhappy?" Jing Chiyan asked.

Ye Shi gritted his teeth and said angrily, "They said that I like Lan Ruofeng, and I hate him because he doesn’t love me back. How could I like that villain? Lan Ruofeng knows some evil witchcraft. Besides, he set a scheme against Muchen. He is such a hypocrite."

Jing Chiyan smiled and said, "Apprentice, what's the use of you being so angry? If you have time, you might cultivate well. When you are stronger than them, you will always find opportunities to clean up those you hate."

A little light flashed in Ye Shi's eyes, and then he nodded solemnly and said, "Master Shifu, you are right. I will go buy the training materials."

Ye Shi rushed out happily, thinking to himself: Only strength stands everything. Master Shifu is right. Why would everyone listen to Master Shifu? Because Master Shifu is powerful.

 

…………

 

"Uncle, he is so cute!" A woman in red came out.

Jing Chiyan smiled and said, "Cute, I didn't see it. He is young and impulsive. I heard that Shi Ziyu's apprentice cried with tears after the quarrel. Even if he is a versatile, but he is too sensitive.” 

The girl in red smiled and said, "You are right! Zhuang Yu is indeed fragile."

Jing Chiyan sneered and said, "He seduces people like his master, Shi Ziyu by faking himself as a good man. By the way, I asked you to investigate Mu Chen's affairs. How's it going? "

Xin Ruge frowned and said, "Mu Chen is really a bit strange."

"How?" Jing Chiyan asked.

"I checked, and as Ye Shi said, he is indeed an alchemist, and he is a second-level alchemist."

"I went to City of Mo to investigate Mu Chen's background and found that he was a spoiled kid more than a year ago, and he did have a history with Zhuang Yu. But, more than a year ago, he suddenly changed. Then his strength skyrocketed, and he became an alchemist, and he also kept a distance from Zhuang Yu." Xin Ruge said.

"Does he know how to make talismans?" Jing Chiyan asked.

Xin Ruge shook his head and said, "No, there is no indication that Mu Chen has learned to make talismans before."

Jing Chiyan smiled bitterly and said, "Ye Shi said that Mu Chen learned to make talismans in one day."

"If that's the case, then Mu Chen is definitely a genius." Xin Ruge said after a while.

Jing Chiyan sneered, and said disapprovingly, "Genius who knows some small tricks. It's nothing important. By the way, Ye Shi said that Mu Chen originally applied for the exam in the Alchemy School but someone assigned him to Talisman School. Is it true?”

"It is true. It is Lan Da who is in charge of recruiting in the Alchemy School. He put Mu Chen in the list of Talisman School. Even Fan Li, who is in charge of the review in the Talisman School, seems to have done something to help Lan Da." Xin Ruge smiled bitterly. It was not easy for Mu Chen to be accepted by the Saint Star Academy.

"The art school is absurd. Two schools were involved in framing Mu Chen. If this happens again, the Stain Star Academy would be ruined because of them.” Jing Chiyan snorted coldly.

Xin Ruge smiled and said, "I heard that Ye Shi is auctioning the Spring Breeze and Rain Talisman in Treasure Pavilion. He recorded the process of Mu Chen's test. Fan Li is going to lose his reputation this time. "

Jing Chiyan sneered and said, "That's what he deserves. He is petty to arrange Mu Chen in Class Yellow. He deserves to lose his face.”

…………

 

Ye Shi stood in the store of Saint Star Academy and was shocked by the price of animal blood in the store.

In the past, it was Mu Chen's business to buy animal blood. Ye Shi was only responsible for using it. Mu Chen always said it was not expensive, so Ye Shi thought that animal blood was really not expensive. However, the price of animal blood in the academy proved that Mu Chen once lied to him! Ye Shi lowered his head. He used to think that Mu Chen spent money like water, and he didn't know where his money went. Now that he thought about it, Mu Chen spent a lot of money on him.

"Stone." Mu Chen called out in a loud voice.

Ye Shi looked around and saw Mu Chen, his face with a bit of anxiety.

Ye Shi had heard people say more than once that he scolded Zhuang Yu this time, with a bad attitude, just like a shrew. Ye Shi could ignore the attitude of others, but Ye Shi couldn't ignore Mu Chen's attitude.

"Is something wrong?" Ye Shi asked cautiously.

"Let's go out and talk." Mu Chen thought about it. Ye Shi nodded and followed Mu Chen out silently.

"Senior Qian Dongting is going back to City of Mo this afternoon. Do you have anything to bring to Uncle Chen? He can help you. My father and Uncle Chen should be very worried after we've been out for so long." Mu Chen asked.
Ye Shi blinked his eyes and said excitedly, "Bring something to Uncle Chen? That's great..." Ye Shi paused and said, "Is it the only thing you want to talk with me?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes! What else are you expecting?"

"No, nothing..." Ye Shi said. He thought that Mu Chen was looking for him for Zhuang Yu's affairs.

"Have you heard about my quarrel with Zhuang Yu?" Ye Shi held back for a while, but still couldn't hold back.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "I heard."

"Are you angry?" Ye Shi asked cautiously.

Mu Chen rubbed Ye Shi's hair, and said, "You didn't lose. Why am I angry? It's just that Zhuang Yu has many admirers. You will easily become the target of public criticism." Zhuang Yu was supposed to be a protagonist in a book. Most of the rumors was in favor of Zhuang Yu.

Ye Shi pouted and said, "I'm not afraid."

"Okay, forget it. Let's go." Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi nodded and replied, "Okay."

"Mu Chen, I have something to share with you. After three months, there will be an opportunity to transfer to another school. As long as you pass the examination, you will have the opportunity to transfer from Talisman School to Alchemy School." Ye Shi said.

Mu Chen said indifferently, "This is not in a hurry. Refining a third-level elixir requires at least strength of a three-star martial art master. Refining a second-level elixir is no longer difficult for me. It happens a good chance for me to study talisman before I promote to third star martial art master. Fortunately, I am interested in talisman.”

Ye Shi nodded and said, "You can decide for yourself."

Mu Chen lowered his head. Fan Li was embarrassed because of his affairs. Fan Li disliked him. Talisman School was not a great place for him to stay. Fan Li was just an ordinary tutor of Talisman School, but Lan Da, Lan Ruofeng's uncle, was a pivotal figure in the Alchemy School.

Rather than going to the Alchemy School, it was better for him to stay at Talisman School. Anyway, what he needed was not the guidance of a mentor, but the large amounts of books at the Saint Star Academy. It was really expensive to read those books!

 

…………

Ye Shi watched as Qian Dongting and the others left.

"Mu Chen, what did you give Qian Dongting?" Ye Shi asked.

Mu Chen shrugged, and said embarrassingly, "I wanted to buy some local products, but I don’t have many elementary stones. So I only wrote down some of my notes of alchemy."

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and said, "Your father is a third-level alchemist, and you are a second-level alchemist. How can your experience in alchemy help your father? Your gift is not thoughtful at all."

Mu Chen sighed helplessly, and said, "I don’t have money now. That’s all I can give.”

"It is a problem that you don’t have money." Ye Shi shook his head regretfully, "By the way, the Spring Breeze and Rain Talisman you asked me to auction earlier, I heard that several people have already bid. Perhaps we can sell it now. ."

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "Don't worry. Not so many people offered prices. Let's wait for tomorrow night. Many people like to make a bid at the last minute."

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Okay. By the way, I heard that the Saint Star Academy has a mission hall where students can receive missions and earn elementary stones. Let's go and see."

Mu Chen nodded and replied, "Okay."

Ye Shi and Mu Chen walked to the mission hall and found that many alchemists were there. One reward was at the top of the list, stunning many people.

"I want to buy a second-level elixir. The requirement is: an elixir that can help tame monsters. I will pay 100,000 elementary stones as a reward."

Ye Shi said, "Mu Chen, a second-level elixir, one hundred thousand elementary stones for one."

Mu Chen smiled helplessly, and said, "It is not easy to make that money. The elixir that can meet this man's standard in history is beast spirit pill, but beast spirit pills have been extinct for thousands of years."

Ye Shi scratched his head and said, "What should we do then?"

Mu Chen squinted his eyes and said, "This person didn't explicitly say that he needs a beast spirit pill. As long as the elixir can help tame monsters, maybe I can try other methods."

"One hundred thousand elementary stones for one elixir. You have to work hard!" Ye Shi urged seriously.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "I know."

Mu Chen squinted his eyes. There were so many rich people at the Saint Star Academy. Someone even wanted to buy a second-level elixir with 100,000 elementary stones. 

3