130-131
478 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

130. Ye Xun's chips (1)

After finishing the day's class, Mu Chen walked out of the Inscription Academy.

A familiar figure appeared in front of Mu Chen again.

Mu Chen really didn't understand how Ye Rong had the courage to appear in front of him time and time again.

Mu Chen didn't know that Ye Rong's mind had been destroyed by jealousy, and she only thought that if she took Ye Shi's place, then she would be the one Mu Chen loved. There was nothing else she would care about.

In the eyes of many students, Mu Chen was too good to Ye Shi. If others had the opportunity like Ye Rong, many people would be willing to do so.

"You said that Ye Shi was not a member of the Ye family, I already knew that." Mu Chen interrupted Ye Rong's words.

Ye Rong said eagerly, "Ye Shi is not a member of the Ye family, and your engagement with him is not valid at all."

Mu Chen closed his eyes, took a deep breath, opened them again, looked at Ye Rong coldly, and said, "I like Ye Shi. I like him very much. He is the one. I like him not because he is from the Ye family, nor is it I have a marriage contract with him, and I like him simply because he is Ye Shi."

"If it was not Ye Shi who was engaged to me, then I would cancel the engagement without hesitation, do you understand? Miss Ye."

Ye Rong's face paled for that. Ye Rong gritted her teeth and said in a low voice, "I can be your concubine and I won't argue with Ye Shi, and you still don't want to marry me?"

"I don't want to, no matter how many times you ask. Ye Rong, I don't like you. You don't have to waste your time." Mu Chen said with a long face.

Ye Rong bit her lip, looked at Mu Chen with resentment, blushed, and ran away.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes, coldly watching Ye Rong run away heartbroken.

"Mr. Mu, you really don't know how to treat girls nicely!" Xie Danyan came out of the dark.

Mu Chen said with disapproval, "Just because I know how to be nice to girls, I have to make it clear to her, lest she think some nonsense."

Xie Danyan smiled and said, "So that's how it is! Young Master Mu, you are such a good person."

"Of course I'm a good person." Mu Chen said.

Xie Danyan smiled coquettishly, folded her hands together, and bowed to Mu Chen, saying, "Well, Mu Chen, can you sell me a few of Flaming Talisman at a low price?"

"No." Mu Chen said without hesitation.

"Why?" Xie Danyan asked in confusion.

Mu Chen approached Xie Danyan, smiled, and said, "Because I am a good person, I must treat everyone equally and not discriminate."

Xie Danyan looked at the mysterious smile on Mu Chen's face, and couldn't help being stunned for a moment.

Before Xie Danyan could recover, Mu Chen had already restrained the smile on his face, turned and left.

Seeing Mu Chen turn around and leave, Xie Danyan gritted her teeth and thought: Mu Chen is not as easygoing as Ye Shi. She really misjudged him. He was a total scum.

Xie Danyan watched Mu Chen walk away, stomped her feet angrily, turned around and left.

After Xie Danyan left, there was a wave of element force in the jungle. Ye Shi took off the invisibility talisman on his body and left the place. Ye Shi never thought that he would follow Ye

Rong and hear the conversation between Mu Chen and Ye Rong.

Ye Shi bit his lip, feeling sweet in his heart.

............

 

"Boy, where are you going?!"

Ye Shi was walking in the direction of Mu Chen's residence, and was suddenly blocked by someone.

Ye Shi couldn't help frowning when he saw the person in front of him.

"Hello, senior." Although Ye Shi was dissatisfied with Xiong Wei, he still showed respect to him because he was now Mu Chen's master Shifu.

"Boy, good for you! You're an eight-star martial art master." Xiong Wei said with admiration.

"Thank you for your praise, senior." Ye Shi said shyly.

Xiong Wei glanced at Ye Shi and said, "Although you are not bad, compared to Mu Chen, you are not that good. That kid doesn't work hard all day, but study messy things. If not, this guy should have been promoted to martial art spirit. Boy, you still need to work harder!"

Ye Shi smiled and said, "Thank you senior for your praise."

Xiong Wei looked at Ye Shi's cheerful appearance, rolled his eyes. He didn't understand why Ye Shi was so happy.

Xiong Wei didn't know, but for Ye Shi, listening to others complimenting Mu Chen made him more happy than hearing others compliment him.

"Senior, you are not staying in the quarry. Why did you come out?" Ye Shi asked in confusion.

"I'll see you!" Xiong Wei pouted and said.

Ye Shi shrugged and said, "See me? I have nothing to see."

Xiong Wei said disapprovingly, "There are so many things I want to see you."

"Really?" Ye Shi said happily.

"Yeah! My bastard apprentice gave me laxatives for you. This bastard actually gave me laxatives." Xiong Wei raised his voice and gritted his teeth.

Mu Chen was hateful, but Hua Shu was even more hateful. That guy's promise was nothing. He said he would keep it a secret and would not let the third person know about it. He then told the fourth, fifth, sixth, one thousandth, ten thousandth people about the laxative that Mu Chen gave him, resulting him in becoming the laughing stock of the entire academy.

The corner of Ye Shi's mouth twitched slightly. As soon as he got out of the close-up training, he heard about Mu Chen drugging Xiong Wei, and he couldn't help but be overjoyed. In fact, he just said it casually at the time, but Mu Chen took it to heart.

Ye Shi coughed twice, put his hands on his back, and said solemnly, "This, senior, actually Mu Chen did this for your own good."

Xiong Wei said with a fake smile, "Oh, he gave me laxatives for my own good."

Ye Shi nodded and said solemnly, "Yes! Senior, you don't know, it's not an ordinary laxative."

Xiong Wei rolled his eyes and said, "Really?" It was really not ordinary. He was struggling with going to the toilet. Mu Chen didn't even apologize for doing such a thing.

Ye Shi coughed twice and said solemnly, "It's a laxative that can keep you slim. You lose weight as soon as you eat it. It's very expensive to buy it in the market."

Xiong Wei gritted his teeth angrily when he saw Ye Shi's proud face.

"Go away." Xiong Wei cursed angrily.

Ye Shi shrugged, turned around and left.

When Xiong Wei saw Ye Shi leave without hesitation, he felt a bit of grievance in his heart.

 

 

............

 

131. Ye Xun's chips (2)

"Ye Shi." Ye Rong looked haggard and blocked Ye Shi's way.

As soon as Ye Shi saw Ye Rong, he thought of the cost of the 80,000 elementary stones for destroying public property, and his heart suddenly felt disgusted.

"Ye Rong, what's the matter with you?!" Ye Shi said impatiently.

Ye Rong showed her hand and said, "My father gave it to you."

Ye Shi looked at the letter in Ye Rong's hand, shook his head, and said, "I don't want it." Every time he read Ye Xun's letter, Ye Shi had to hold back his anger. He simply did not read it.

"This letter is different from the previous ones. You will regret it if you don't read it." Ye Rong sneered.

Ye Shi frowned and looked at Ye Rong suspiciously.

Ye Rong looked at Ye Shi's expression and said confidently, "If you don't want it, I'll throw, but don't regret it."

Ye Shi looked at Ye Rong's face, hesitated for a moment, stretched out his hand, and said, "Give it to me."

Ye Rong gave Ye Shi the letter, turned around and left.

Ye Shi opened the envelope and read it, his face changed drastically.

 

............

Mu Chen's courtyard.

"Ye Xun wrote a letter to tell you that he has something from your biological father?" Mu Chen asked.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes. Ye Shi's biological father should be from a big family.

"What conditions did Ye Xun say?" Mu Chen asked.

"Sixty million elementary stones." Ye Shi said with a frown.

Mu Chen was shocked. He said, "He is really ambitious!"

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes!"

"As long as he keeps his promise, then 60 million it is." Mu Chen thought for a while.

Ye Shi frowned and said unwillingly, "That's 60 million!"

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and said, "We can earn more elementary stones, but that's your biological father's belongings. It is the clue to find your biological father. If you lose it, you will regret it for the rest of your life."

"What is there to regret? He abandoned my daddy." Ye Shi said disapprovingly.

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi and smiled helplessly. Although Ye Shi said so, he should have some expectations for his biological father. After all, even if Ye Xun treated him baddly, before Ye Shi knew the truth, he still held a bit of respect for Ye Xun.

"Maybe he has his own reason." Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi lowered his head, full of distress and said, "60 million is too much. I only have 30 million." If it wasn't for the fact that Qu Kun's safe had a 20 million elementary stones, he would have no 30 million.

"Mu Chen, how many elementary stones do you still have?!" Ye Shi raised his head, looked at Mu Chen and asked curiously.

Mu Chen smiled awkwardly and said, "Well.." He had three million left.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen, wrinkled his eyebrows, and said hesitantly, "You won't run out of money, right?"

Mu Chen made a lot of money, but he also spent lot. As soon as he had money, he would buy elixir books, talisman books, inscription books, array books, and others.

"How come?" Mu Chen said with disapproval.

"Ten million?" Ye Shi asked.

"There will be four days before the rest day. I still have time to earn elementary stones." Mu Chen smiled awkwardly.

Ye Shi said in disapproval, "There are only four days left."

"No problem, come with me." Mu Chen extended his hand to Ye Shi.

Ye Shi held Mu Chen's hand and followed Mu Chen out.

Ye Shi followed Mu Chen and walked pass one shop after another on the campus, spending more than seven million elementary stones to buy more than a dozen level-3 weapons.

Ye Shi followed behind Mu Chen with a weapon, "This is your method, spend money to buy a weapon."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes! These weapons are not ordinary weapons, they are cheap."

Ye Shi curled his lips and said, "I don't think so." Five or sixty thousand elementary stones were expensive! They simply didn't use that many.

Ordinary third-level weapons were worth about one million elementary stones. Weapons engraved with third-level inscriptions were worth about two or three million elementary stones.

Weapons that failed to engrave inscriptions were worth half of the original value, which was half a million.

The weapons that Mu Chen bought were all weapons that failed to engrave the third-level inscription. Ye Shi really didn't know what was the use of having so many weapons.

"It's the last shop. After this, we are done today." Mu Chen looked at the store in front of him and said.

Ye Shi's face twisted, struggling to say, "You still want to buy more?!"

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Let's go." 

4