148-149-150
441 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

148. Quota (2)

If the Moon Academy wins all the games, they will give up 60 places.

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes and said, "Mingyue Academy must be very confident."

Xia Qingyan nodded and said, "Yes. There is only one third-level alchemist under the age of 20 in our Alchemy School, Lan Ruofeng, and there is no third-level master under the age of 20 in the Talisman, Formation School, and Refining School. You are the only master in the Inscription Academy. It is said that there are no less than two third-level masters under the age of 20 in the Mingyue Academy's art schools. Also, don't take it lightly. There is a four-star inscription master in the Mingyue Academy."

Xia Qingyan didn't plan to make Mu Chen compete with Lu Yao. Even if Mu Chen was lucky enough to defeat Lu Yao, another second-level inscription master at Inscription School would definitely not be able to defeat the third-level inscription master from Mingyue Academy.

In other words, the Inscription Academy could only win one game at most. In this way, Mu Chen would definitely have a better chance of winning against the third-level inscription master of the Mingyue Academy. The reason why Lu Yao was mentioned was to put a little pressure on Mu Chen. Mu Chen went all the way too smoothly, which was not necessarily a good thing.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes. If the rumors were true, then only he and Lan Ruofeng have a chance of winning in the Academy!

Winning only two games meant giving up 24 places, which was a disaster.

............

In the Alchemy School, several high-level officials gathered together.

"What do you think of the challenge initiated by Mingyue Academy?" Lu Han asked.

"The Mingyue Academy don't take us seriously at all." Yan Wu said angrily.

Lu Han sighed lightly. In terms of background, Saint Star Academy was far from Mingyue Academy.

"I've investigated. There are three third-level alchemists in Mingyue Academy, but we only have one Lan Ruofeng in our Alchemy School." Even Lan Ruofeng did not have a big chance of winning. After all, Lan Ruofeng was still too young and too short before he became a third-level alchemist.

If Lan Ruofeng couldn't win, then both games would be lost, and the entire Alchemy School would lose, which would be too insulting.

"Perhaps, we can borrow someone from the Academy of Inscriptions." Taishu Ming thought for a while.

Lu Han nodded and said, "I think so too."

There were too few talents! He investigated and found that Mu Chen sold eight third-level medicinal elixirs in Danding Pavilion, and all eight medicinal herbs contained the aura of strange fire, which meant that these eight third-grade medicinal herbs were all refined by Mu Chen. Just for this, it suggested that Mu Chen's alchemy skill was much better than Lan Ruofeng's.

"Mu Chen, he is going to participate in the name of Inscription Academy!" Yan Wu hesitated.

Lu Han shook his head and said, "This is not a problem. The competitions on inscription and alchemy skill will take place at different times. It means that Mu Chen can participate in two games."

 

............

 

Talisman School.

"President, what should we do?!" Huang An looked at Song Cheng uneasily.

Song Cheng said indifferently, "What should I do? Go to the Inscription Academy to borrow someone!"

The Talisman School had been lack of talents for many years. The performance of talisman masters under the age of 20 in the academy was mediocre. It was absolutely impossible to rely on these people to win the people of Mingyue Academy.

Huang An frowned and said, "Will Xia Qingyan be willing to lend him?" That woman had always been very stingy!

"It's about the reputation of the school. She knows what to do." The problem was that they would owe that woman a big favor, and they had to listen to her in the future.

"Just......"

"Just what, Dean?" Huang An asked.

Song Cheng gritted his teeth and said, "It's just, even if Mu Chen can win one round, we still have no chance of winning the other."

"It's not bad to be able to win a round. Mingyue Academy has many talents." Huang An said with jealousy.

"Tell me about it!" Song Cheng said helplessly.

The Mingyue Academy attached more importance to the Academy of Arts than their Saint Star Academy, and their inheritance of talisman skills was also more complete than theirs.

 

............

"Sister, what are you thinking about?" Xia Qingli walked into the room and asked.

"Just now, people from the Martial Art School, Alchemy School, Talisman School, and even the Formation School came to visit." Xia Qingyan smiled bitterly.

"What are they doing here?" Xia Qingli frowned and asked in confusion.

"What else can they do? Borrow Mu Chen." Xia Qingyan narrowed her eyes and said.

Xia Qingyan nodded her head and said, "I can understand why Martial Art School, Alchemy School, Talisman School came, but what are the people from the Formation School doing here?"

Xia Qingyan shrugged and said, "There are rumors that Mu Chen understands the formation technique."

Xia Qingli squinted her eyes and said, "I've heard this rumor too, but it seems just a rumor!" Mu Chen's alchemy, inscription, and talisman skills were all seriously certified by various guilds, but not formation.

"Those guys must have no other choice." Xia Qingyan narrowed her eyes and said.

There were no third-level formation masters under the age of 20 in the Formation School, so it was a solid lose if they threw a second-level formation master to a third-level.

"What is Mu Chen doing recently?! I haven't seen him." Xia Qingli said.

Xia Qingyan sighed. Mu Chen was extremely talented, but he was a free spirit. She couldn't control Mu Chen. In many aspects, Mu Chen had even surpassed her. A genius like Mu Chen should teach himself rather than listening to others.

 

 

149. Borrowing Mu Chen

 

Refining Institute.

"Dean, what do you think of this competition?!" Pan Xingguo asked Lei Cheng eagerly.

Lei Cheng smiled bitterly. None of those stupid students in the academy had advanced to the third-level artifact refiner. No matter how anxious he was, there was nothing he could do!

Mingyue Academy came with a big ambition. If their Refining Academy couldn't win a game, then the Academy would lose six places!

"What are the plans of the other academies?" Lei Cheng asked Vice President Pan Xingguo.

"I heard that the Alchemy School, the Talisman School, and the Formation School have all borrowed Mu Chen from the Inscription School." Pan Xingguo said.

Lei Cheng frowned and said puzzledly, "They borrowed from the Inscription School? I can understand why the Alchemy School and the Talisman School did that. But why the Formation School?"

Pan Xingguo shrugged and said, "President Hao is probably out of options. So he turns to Mu Chen because he is the last hope. However, if Mu Chen really needs to represent the Formation School for the competition, he has to pass the examination of the Formation School."

Lei Cheng sighed lightly and said, "Unfortunately, there are no rumors that Mu Chen understands weapon refining." Otherwise, he would also like to borrow him.

Mu Chen had learned alchemy, talisman, inscriptions, and possibly even formations, but why didn't he learn to forge weapons? What a promising career forging was?!

"Why does Mu Chen have any interest in weapon refining? The students in our refining institute are all strong and muscular. They are popular with girls." Lei Cheng said with displeased .

Pan Xingguo lowered his head and said to himself: Actually, girls nowadays all like gentlemen. Those students in their school who are rough and sweat all day are not very popular.

 

............

 

 

"Junior Brother Ye." Xin Ruge stood beside the martial arts platform and called to Ye Shi.

When Ye Shi saw Xin Ruge, he immediately showed a smile, "Senior sister, are you here?"

Xin Ruge smiled at Ye Shi. her junior brother had gained weight lately.

Ye Shi was rich now and ordered every meal directly from Tianxiang Pavilion.

It was said that Tianxiang Pavilion's meals could not only improve cultivation strength, but also beautify one's appearance. Look at Ye Shi. He had been glowing recently. The rumor that

Tianxiang Pavilion's meals could beautify one's skin should be true. But unfortunately, even if it was true, she couldn't afford it. Having a fiancé who could make money was really t enough to make people jealous!

"Little Junior Brother, I heard that you have been cultivating very hard recently!" Ye Shi had been promoted to the Nine Star Martial Master, the same level as Mu Chen's.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Yes! Master Shifu said that the people from the Orchid Country will come for a challenge, and then I will fight."

Xin Ruge: "..."

The people from the Falan Empire rose the moral of many students in the academy. Judging by the level of attention given to these people by the senior management of the academy, you can see that the people who come here are not easy!

Xin Ruge looked at Ye Shi's hand, frowned, and said, "Are you injured?"

Ye Shi smiled indifferently and said, "It's nothing."

Few of the freshman students were his opponents. Fortunately, the senior students of the academy were quite powerful. Recently, Ye Shi often went to challenge a few fighters in the academy. It was inevitable to get injured in a fight or two.

Xin Ruge looked at Ye Shi and squinted slightly. It was rare to have a student like Ye Shi who was both talented and hard-working.

"Senior sister, when will the people from the Orchid Empire arrive?" Ye Shi asked.

"There are ten days left." Xin Ruge said lightly.

Ye Shi waved the whip in his hand, showing his white teeth, and said excitedly. "When the time comes, I will let them know how powerful I am."

Different from Ye Shi being excited, Xin Ruge felt a little gloomy.

The Falan Empire came with no good intentions. They were going to take many places away.

 

............

Mu Chen looked at Xia Qingyan and said, "President, do you want me to participate in the competition in the Martial Art School, Alchemy School, Talisman School, Inscription Academy, and Formation School?"

Xia Qingyan really had a high hope on him. There were only six competitions in total, and he was going to participate in five alone?

Xia Qingyan nodded and said, "Yes! The mighty comes with greater responsibility. There are few talents in the academy. You are our only hope."

Mu Chen smiled bitterly, and said, "Aren't there too many competitions? Besides, why does the Formation School want me to compete for them..." Only a few people know about him learning the formation.

"There are no talents in the Formation School, and they heard that you know formation skills. Hao Tu must be desperate. However, if you are to participate in the competition in the name of Formation School, you have to pass their test." Xia Qingyan said.

Mu Chen squinted his eyes, and a cold smile appeared on his lips. Do I have to pass the test? How can he have so much time? "Please reject it for me."

Xia Qingyan looked at Mu Chen, frowned, and said solemnly, "Mu Chen, the competition with Mingyue Academy is directly related to the number of people who can enter the Luoyou Secret Realm, and the number of people who can enter the Luoyou Secret Realm is likely to have a direct impact on the future of the country. If you have the strength, I do hope you can do your best and focus on the big picture."

Mu Chen smiled and said shyly, "Dean, I don't have much experience with formations. It will be humiliating to put me in the competition. It's not that I don't want to contribute to the academy, but my ability is limited." The big picture? How did the big picture have anything to do with him?

Xia Qingyan sighed lightly and said, "Okay, it's okay if you don't participate in the name of Formation School, but you have to win the rest of the matches."

Mu Chen said helplessly, "President, do you think too highly of me? They have a fourth-level inscription masters and two martial spirits."

"I know. The dean intends to use strategies and give up the game with little chance of winning. You will not compete with the fourth-level inscription master. You should beat the third-level inscription master of the opponent's college." Xia Qingyan sighed lightly.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "I understand."

"Your responsibilities are heavy. These days, don't be too busy earning elementary stones. Practice hard, and study skills." Xia Qingyan said.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "I understand."

 

............

 

150. Borrowing Mu Chen (2)

 

Formation School.

"Xia Qingyan refused us?" Hao Tu said with a frown.

Di Han nodded and said, "Yeah! Xia Qingyan said that Mu Chen didn't learn much about formation skills, so he is not experienced to fight."

Hao Tu frowned and said, "But I heard that Mu Chen's formation skills are very powerful! She did not say it because she wants to keep Mu Chen's skills as a secret, did she?"

Di Han shook his head and said, "In this matter, Xia Qingyan shouldn't keep secrets." This matter was related to the three places to enter the secret realm, and Xia Qingyan would not mess around.

Hao Tu sighed lightly and said, "It seems we should depend on ourselves. Let's find a few student with strong formation skills."

"President, those people are way weaker than Mingyue Academy." Di Han said with a frown.

Hao Tu said helplessly, "But they are all we got!"

............

Zhuang Yu leaned against Lan Ruofeng, sat on the high railing, and enjoyed the night view with Lan Ruofeng.

Zhuang Yu under the night sky was picturesque and breathtaking.

"Ruofeng, I heard that Mingyue Academy are coming. At that time, you will compete with them on behalf of the Alchemy School." Zhuang Yu looked at Lan Ruofeng.

Lan Ruofeng nodded and said solemnly, "Yes!"

"Are you confident?" Zhuang Yu asked with flickering eyes.

Lan Ruofeng nodded and said, "Of course."

"I heard that Mu Chen will also participate in the competition of making alchemy." Zhuang Yu said with a frown.

Lan Ruofeng nodded and said, "Yes."

Mu Chen not only was to participate in the competition in the Alchemy School, but also in the Martial Art Academy, the Inscription Academy, and the Talisman Academy. The Formation School also wanted Mu Chen to compete for them, but it seemed that Xia Qingyan had turned them down..

The senior management of the academy had high hopes for Mu Chen. The dean of the Alchemy School believed Mu Chen more than him. Lan Ruofeng clenched his fists. He could only win, not lose, in this competition.

"I heard that among the students of Mingyue Academy, there is a fifteen-year-old two-star martial arts spirit who is also a fourth-level inscription master. He's really amazing!" Zhuang Yu murmured.

A hint of jealousy flashed in Lan Ruofeng's eyes. There are always so many geniuses in this world. There was already one Mu Chen, and one more Lu Yao. "Yes! If Mu Chen meets him, I'm afraid he will feel difficult."

Zhuang Yu frowned worriedly, and said, "If Mu Chen is against this person, I'm afraid he has a little chance of winning."

Lan Ruofeng nodded and said, "Yes!"

............

 

"There are nine days to arrive at the Saint Star Academy! Staying on top of this cloud bird, I'm going to get sick." Liu Xueyan narrowed her eyes and said lazily.

"Tell me about it. When we arrive at the imperial capital of the Xuanfeng Empire, we must have a good rest. However, the Xuanfeng Empire is really desolate, and there are not many mountains with aura concentration, which is far worse than our Falan Empire." Tong Yaoyao pouted.

Xue Kaiqi smiled and said, "So, the Xuanfeng Empire is only a small country. How can it compare with our Falan Empire!"

"That's right. Saint Star Academy is the highest academy in the Xuanfeng Empire. I heard that that academy specializes in producing losers."

"President has arranged for us to compete with Saint Star Academy. How can those people be our academy's opponents?"

"I heard that the dean and the dean of the Saint Star Academy have negotiated the terms. Each school will send 20 people to a competition. The winning side of each competition will get three places."

"With the ability of our academy, the Saint Star Academy will definitely lose all."

"Tell me about it. The old dean of the Saint Star Academy should have just given us 60 places directly. Why do they humiliate themselves?"

"I heard that there are no third-level master under the age of 20 in the Saint Star Academy's Talisman School, Formation School, and Artifact Refining Academy. How can they compare with us at this level!"

"Like a lion versus a rabbit. But if the Saint Star Academy pull up all their strength, they might be difficult to deal with. You should take it seriously." A middle-aged man dressed in black with a grim face walked out and said.

Seeing the man come out, the proud students suddenly restrained their pride.

"Principal." Several students said respectfully.

Kong Sha's eyes swept across Lu Yao and the others, "You will lose at most five games in the competition with Saint Star Academy, do you understand?"

"Don't worry, Dean. Those guys from Saint Star Academy might not be able to win a single game." Liu Xueyan said confidently.

Kong Sha gave Liu Xueyan a cold look, and said, "Don't take it lightly. Saint Star Academy is not as easy to deal with as you think."

Several students looked at each other with different expressions.
 

3