Chapter 3
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The atmosphere in the room was stagnant and oppressive. There was the sound of Orion swallowing. In extreme shock, his fair cheeks paled, and broke out in a sweat. The gun was cool, and when it touched his skin, it became warm.

In a trance, Orion felt his heart hitting the door as if it were going to be smashed into pieces. He almost couldn't breathe. With a dry throat, he begged for mercy incoherently. The muzzle was lifted up from his robe. The hands in gloves rubbed against his waist and suddenly pushed his lower abdomen back.

As a result, Orion's buttocks were raised, looking embarrassing. His belt was pulled off, completely exposing his chest and abdominal muscles. However, these small abdominal muscles were nothing in Efrain's eyes. The muzzle moved upward obscenely, stopping at Orion's rapidly swelling nipple, which was like a seed that was about to sprout and pierce through a small mound of earth. His small nipple stood up on his chest like fruit.

The hard iron hurt his breast. Orion's fingers pressed against the door, leaving a few oval marks on the solid wood. He said with difficulty, "Mr. Preston, I didn't take a shower earlier. I'm all sweaty right now. You'll get dirty if you decide to sleep with me."

Efrain continued pressing on Orion and pulled the gun away from his chest. Before Orion could even breathe a sigh of relief, his collar was pulled down by Efrain's two fingers. Every inch of Orion's skin was trembling. His clothes were piled up in his arms, and could no longer fall down. His body was stiff, and only half of his back could be seen.

Under Orion's brown curly hair, his neck was slightly bent. Efrain narrowed his eyes behind him and made an ambiguous sound. He looked very satisfied, but no one knew what he was satisfied with. Efrain's hand passed under Orion's right armpit and pinched his left breast that had been played with by the muzzle. The glove was so rough that Orion's delicate nipple chafed under it.

However, he didn't dare to resist. Efrain pressed and pulled Orion's nipple hard. A row of cool iron buttons was clinging to Orion's back. Those were probably the cufflinks of a military uniform. There were rough patterns on them. They were pressed hard against his skin. Orion felt that he couldn't comply.

Orion had never slept with men and didn't want to do so. He had never heard of Efrain's lust for men before, so he had no choice but to take a risk to make Efrain lose interest. Orion moaned stiffly and unpleasantly. His voice was extremely harsh.

Thus, his mouth was stuffed with a gun. Orion immediately became quiet. The two officers standing guard outside the door quickly heard the sound of the door shaking rhythmically. They looked at each other and didn't say anything in the end. They just looked ahead and quietly waited for Efrain to come out.

After a long while, the door was opened from the inside. Efrain had removed his jacket and walked out in a white shirt with two buttons undone. His face was as usual, with only a faint blush on it. The two officers followed him away.

Orion, who had escaped a calamity in the room, sat on the ground in a daze for a long time. Then, as if he had touched something dirty, he pulled the stockings and garter off his body. As he tore them hard, the sperm left on them splashed onto the dark carpet. The two thin pieces of women's underwear were crumpled into a ball and thrown next to the pair of abandoned gloves.

They were taken off after Efrain was done. He asked Orion to hold the gloves in his mouth and slowly pulled them off. Orion saw Efrain's hand. His fingers and nails were flawless, glowing faintly. After the gloves were removed, Efrain removed a handkerchief from his clothes, covered the handle with it, and twisted the handle. Perhaps it was because Efrain was obsessed with cleanliness, but at the beginning, he stood behind Efrain and indulged himself in the smooth silk robe between them.

The gloves were casually thrown off in front of Orion and fell onto his leg. Orion took off his clothes. He felt that those things were so dirty and disgusting. He got under the covers naked to avoid the smell left by Efrain. However, it was useless. It was as if the sperm on his crotch had penetrated his skin.

Efrain's aroma was everywhere. Orion's eyes were tightly shut. He felt terrible.

It wasn't too late, and the streets were bustling. When Efrain got into the car, Leonel Reilly, his aide, took out a new pair of gloves from the trunk and gave them to Efrain. The cigar was neatly cut and delivered to Efrain's hands. He leisurely smoked it on the black leather seat. At this time, he didn't look like a major general.

Leonel sat in the front seat, asking in a low voice if he needed to deal with Orion. Efrain held the cigar in his mouth and did up the buttons one by one. Leonel waited for a while before he heard the slightly hoarse voice. "No need. Leave him there for a period of time. Just keep an eye on the Hooper family."

The black vehicle drove straight through the long street, getting far away from the noisy crowd, the crowded buses, and the sleeping Orion.

The sound of the door opening roused Orion. Daniella had knocked on the door, but the master bedroom door was tightly closed. She didn't get any response. Therefore, she took it for granted that Orion was not there. When she pushed the door open, she found that the lights in the room were all on, and there was a big bump on the bed. Orion looked like a child. He looked out of the quilt with stuck a pair of panicked eyes.

Daniella picked up the clothes on the ground and heard Orion shouting on the bed, "Throw them out! Oh, burn them!" Those things were all made of good materials. Although Daniella felt it was a pity, she picked them up and prepared to throw them away when she went out later. She asked Orion, "Do you want me to clean the room?"

Orion retracted his head back into the dark red quilt. The quilt covered his head, and when it was pulled, his feet were exposed. Just like a timid girl, he retracted them in an instant. Orion told her to run a hot bath for him and then return. Daniella looked at the messy table and the dried nail polish on the ground. She frowned, shook her head, and left.

It was a few more days before Orion began interacting with his friends again. Olivia Woodard intimately called him on the phone. She had two movie tickets in her hand and wanted to watch it with him. After that, they could dance. So Orion hung the chain of his pocket watch on his suit, brought a check handkerchief, and wore a hat. He was dressed fashionably.

Before he drove the car to pick up Olivia, he had eaten some food in the restaurant. It was tough for Orion to appreciate Olivia's favorite foreign cuisine. He loved local food, the taste and quantity of which were just right.

When Olivia came downstairs, Orion was burping quietly. He took a sip of soda and then opened the window. He told Olivia they could admire the night city with the open window. In fact, he was just worried that if the window were closed tightly, the aroma of the snacks would affect his image.

The date would end after the dance. Orion did not bring anyone home. He loved to enjoy women in their houses. Olivia kicked her thick red heels in the music, and he held her in his arms as they spun in the middle of the hall. Olivia was sweet, fragrant, and soft, which reminded Orion of a hard, cold, and domineering man.

Maybe because the wine took effect, but two kinds of residual feelings constantly alternated in Orion's mind. The women's waists, rough gloves, fluffy long hair, metal buttons of a military uniform, bright red lips, and cool sperm.

In the intense music, Orion grabbed Olivia's hand and watched the hem of her dress spin and sway like the curtains that had fluttered in the window that day. The woman's body was full of passion, and she smiled like a trembling bird as she bumped into his arms. Her soft chest was pressed against his, and her fingers were wrapped around the back of his neck.

Olivia tilted her head and stood on her toes. She wanted to kiss him. In the music, she felt like she was in a movie that had just begun. She was in a gorgeous scene. Orion was the handsome male lead. He broke out in a sweat. His cheeks were red, and his long eyebrows were knitted. He looked a little embarrassed. His desire was aroused, but he didn't know who had done it.

0