Chapter 4
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if he was destined to be disappointed, there was a giant light on the dance hall ceiling. The light was like the color of a lover, and the gray in the male lead's eyes. There was almost no blue in his eyes. Orion turned his face away, and Olivia failed to kiss him. She pouted and clenched his arm with dissatisfaction. Her nails almost penetrated through his suit and sank into his flesh.

The "movie" came to an end in a hurry, but it was not a happy ending. As if the film footage in the projector was burnt through, on the dark screen, the huge flames burned with increasing white light. The edges turned red and were curled up, resembling Orion's face.

Orion didn't want to be disrespectful. He was merely frightened. When the charming Olivia tried to kiss him with her eyes closed, he noticed the military uniform. He looked up along the arm and saw the man's face. It was one of the two officers who broke into his house. He was like a haunting ghost.

Orion thought, "Is he here or not? Is he monitoring me? Is he unwilling to let me go?" Subconsciously, Orion turned his face away and pushed Olivia away. He turned around and strode forward, feeling his sleeve had been pulled. Orion didn't look back, and he didn't even look at Olivia. He thought that he shouldn't run away like a frightened rabbit, but if he really met Efrain, his lie would be exposed, and Efrain would use him as a woman again.

Orion didn't want to think about it anymore. He ran to the car, but Olivia chased after him. Her heels hit the ground, and she called out to him in a very aggrieved voice. In an instant, Orion thought of an excuse. He looked back at Olivia and said, "Olivia, I don't feel well."

Olivia was stunned momentarily, and then she held Orion's hand. Her tone softened. "Orion, what's wrong with you?" Orion pushed her hand away. At that moment, his eyes seemed to be wet. "I don't want you to see my ugly sick face because I love you, Olivia."

He covered his chest and said sadly, "I shouldn't have come to see you tonight. The doctor asked me to rest at home, but I missed you. You're so pretty, and you're my sunshine. I'm contented to see you. Forgive me for leaving like this. I will pray to enter your dream tonight and stay with you forever."

As soon as he finished speaking, Orion got into the car. He reached out through the window, held Olivia's hand, and kissed the back of her hand gently. "Good night, my love."

He left the woman on the street and returned home alone. In the elevator, Orion's expression was horrid as he loosened his tie. He had been suppressing his anger and fretting. All of his emotions surged inside him. He was exasperated.

Daniella was cleaning the room. She bent her petite body and knelt at the cabinet next to the master bedroom. She took out something and called out, "Mr. Hooper, is this yours?" She wiped the dust off the thing with her apron.

Orion took off his hat and suit jacket and collapsed on the sofa. He asked casually what it was as he took out a match and a cigarette. As soon as he lit the cigarette, Daniella came out of the room with the item in her hand and looked at Orion in confusion.

At this time, the phone suddenly rang. Orion was so scared that his hands trembled, and the match fell on the carpet and almost burned it. In the ringing, he saw Daniella holding a long ochre whip in her hand. The handle was inlaid with silver and green gems. It was like a snake, and the gems were like eyes. It stared at him coldly. Orion put out the match and picked up the receiver.

The pleasant male voice came from the other end of the line. "I left something at your place." Orion stared at the whip and hung up the phone. He couldn't say anything, and there was nothing to say. He asked Daniella to throw the whip away.

This was the whip Efrain used to tie Orion's hands when Efrain was about to have an orgasm that day. Efrain had forcefully lifted Orion's nightgown. With a gun in his mouth, Orion knelt on the ground, groaning incoherently and losing control. His legs were separated, and his hands were tied. The stockings had been torn apart, and Efrain's hot, terrifying private part was embedded between his hips, hurting him.

Strangely, Orion's healed wrist started to hurt again after he hung up. It was burning hot, as if his bones, blood vessels, and tissues recalled that feeling and that man. Orion's member swelled inch by inch in his pants. The desire was all-emcompassing.

Orion leaned against the sofa and pondered. Daniella was pacing back and forth in the room. Orion pulled the blanket over his lower body. When Daniella was about to tell him she was returning, he was no longer on the sofa. He stood at the dining table and made a cup of black coffee. Daniella asked, "Do you need me to prepare snacks?"

Orion turned his face slightly to one side. His expression was a little weird. Steam slowly rose from the coffee cup, making it difficult to see his face clearly. Orion pursed his lips reservedly, not looking happy. Suddenly, Orion asked Daniella, "Are there women's gloves at home?" Daniella remarked, "There seems to be a pair of pink velvet gloves with snowflake patterns on them. It's very fashionable."

Orion put down the cup and returned to his room to take out a red gift box with a black ribbon. Orion opened the gift box and looked at it with satisfaction. He took a flower from the table and asked Daniella, "Did you throw that thing just now?" Daniella didn't know why Orion had changed his mind, but she didn't ask.

After she handed the item to Orion, he put the long whip, gloves, and flower into the gift box. He picked up a pen, wrote something beautifully on a card, and deliberately sprayed perfume on it. Seeing Orion put a roll of cash into the women's gloves, Daniella thought of something.

Once Orion was done, he ordered Daniella to get someone to send the items to the Preston Residence. After seeing Daniella off, Orion finally felt a little better. He went to take a bath, soaking himself in hot water and drinking red wine. His toes, red from the heat, were moved out of the water and put on the bathtub's edge.

Orion stared at the remaining nail polish on his toes and rested his chin on his hand. He thought, "A nobleman like Efrain would be displeased if he received such a gift, right? How will he react? Will he feel humiliated and shoot me to death? Or will he only feel disgusted and greatly disappointed?"

There was an invitation card in the gift box. Orion would wait here until Efrain came. Orion would put on a pair of female gloves to satisfy Efrain's unique sexual preferences. Orion meant he was a pervert, and whoever was interested in him was also a pervert. He could come if Efrain was still interested and didn't mind disgracing himself. Anyway, Orion stuffed ten dollars in the gift box to buy Efrain for one night.

The more a man couldn't get something, the more he wanted it, and he didn't want what was readily available to him. Orion was afraid of Efrain, a powerful and capricious man. However, the harder it was to deal with Efrain, the more necessary it was. Orion thought that if he could use this to get rid of Efrain, he would leave for another place. He was probably not able to stay here any longer.

After taking a bath, Orion wrapped himself in a towel. His hair was drenched. Water flowed down the back of his neck. He felt wet and cold. He took off the towel and put on a white robe. It was a long nightgown, which looked like a dress. The loose sleeves were rolled up at his wrists, looking like lace cuffs. When he walked, the robe was empty and thin, and the outline of his body could be vaguely seen in the light.

The black coffee was still warm. Orion carried the coffee and a box of snacks to the sofa. The brown blanket had shallow imprints left by him.

Orion's teeth tore through the dessert, and the fragments scattered. Some of them fell onto his wet, delicate collarbones. He was waiting for Efrain's call. The gift must have been delivered to Efrain. He stared at the phone and then at the clock, like a young man in love waiting for his lover's call.

Orion was so anxious that he couldn't sit still. He felt disturbed, as if many people were quarreling in his mind. It was messy and noisy. He licked the dessert on his finger. It was sweet. He held his cheek and thought, "Why hasn't he contacted me yet?"

The water evaporated. His curled hair turned fluffy again. When the phone rang, the person sleeping on the sofa was awakened and subconsciously reached out to pick it up. It was a busy tone. The snack box in his arms dropped to the ground, and in the clattering sound, Orion realized that he was mistaken and that the phone had not rung.

Orion was relieved. Gradually, he smiled like a child, thinking, "Efrain has no interest in me." Then he remembered the illusion tonight and the restless desire. Orion's heart sank briefly, but he didn't care about it. So what? He still loved women.

0