Chapter 5
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the door, Orion was hot, and his eyes were wet. A bead of sweat hung from his eyelashes, and a round, dark stain appeared on the carpet soon. He closed his eyes, trembling and trying to close his legs. His arms were sore, so he groaned and spat out the wet gun unhappily.

His cheeks rubbed against the carpet, and it hurt. His arms were also painful. As if he had been wronged, Orion's sweat was like tears. It ran across his face. His red skin was covered with mottled sweat stains. He frowned in pain.

Efrain's hand went up Orion's spine to his Adam's apple, neck, and hair. Efrain's voice was gentle, and his words were decent, as if he was handing over official business, but his tone was arrogant.

Efrain said, "Mr. Hooper, I'm unhappy about Sherry's matter, but I admire you very much. Maybe we can solve this problem today; you only need to work hard. Please don't cry." As he spoke, he rubbed Orion's mouth. The coarse glove made Orion's skin red.

Orion wanted to lift his body up, but Efrain grabbed the back of his neck and slowly pressed it back down. Efrain opened Orion's mouth as if examining goods, and his glove sank into Orion's tongue. Orion heard Efrain say, "Your mouth and eyes aren't bad."

Efrain roughly turned his fingers around in Orion's mouth and pulled them out. The wet glove then rubbed against Orion's skin. This time, Efrain used much force and tortured Orion without restraint. Efrain thrust at him even more fiercely. Orion shook violently, and the smack was coming from between his legs. His tailbone was next to a cool belt. His hands were tied behind his back, and his fingers were slightly stretched.

Orion touched Efrain's tight waist. This was the only spot on Efrain's body that Orion was permitted to feel. Orion was curled up. He was flustered and scared, not because of the thing that could break into his body at any time, but because he...

When Orion opened his eyes, he was still gasping for breath. In a daze, he felt as if he was in a dream. That scene had reappeared. He wondered why he had dreamed of these things. Orion sat up from the bed. The window in the room wasn't closed, and a slight breeze blew in. It was slightly cold. The blued moonlight slanted down in the room. His body was red and covered in hot sweat. His waist and abdomen were sore, which made his bones tremble and groan.

He stretched out his legs from under the quilt and lifted his nightgown to his waist. In the faint light, Orion looked at his private part erecting. It was red, so he reached out to hold it.

Orion sighed in satisfaction. His gaze fell on the bedroom door. No one knew what he was thinking. He leaned against the headboard and was driven by his desire. He took a puff at his snuff. Feeling intoxicated, he touched the back of his neck. It shivered slightly.

His sweat splashed around his neck. The dream was not over yet, and Orion was unwilling to admit his joy. He shook his waist and buttocks on the bed sheet. His round hips with sweat rose and fell, staining the bed sheet. He kicked the quilt with his toes and huddled again.

His clothes were all wrinkled, so he took them off in annoyance and pushed them off the bed onto the books he hadn't finished reading. Orion placed his hand on the bed, opened his fingers, and gripped the bedsheet. Orion closed his eyes and vaguely heard Efrain say, "Your eyes aren't bad."

The ringtone of the phone disturbed Orion. He released his hard in shock as if his secret had been discovered. His lust almost dissipated in an instant. The phone rang constantly, and Orion seemed to have a hunch. He walked from the bed to the living room naked, and his crotch was wet and cool. He grabbed the phone and said hello.

His voice was so soft and trembling. It didn't sound like a greeting but more like a moan.

There was a deep smile on the other side of the phone, as if someone was breathing into Orion's ear in the dark. After coughing lightly, Orion continued, "Mr. Preston." He looked up at the clock and saw that it was already half past two in the morning. "You disturbed my sleep." Efrain replied, "I'm very sorry, Mr. Hooper. I just saw the gift that you gave me. I couldn't control my emotions for a moment and forgot the time."

Efrain had a charming voice. Although it was not sincere, it was full of sweetness, which sounded affectionate. Orion sat down on the sofa. After the desire dissipated, he felt a little cold. He said, "Wait a minute." Then he returned to his room, put on his coat, took an ashtray, and held the receiver between his ear and shoulder.

Just like when he dealt with every woman, Orion flirted with Efrain. He casually lit up the match, and the fire swayed like a red flower. Orion stared at the fire with a smile. "Do you like that pair of gloves?" He felt that it was more suitable for Efrain rather than him.

Efrain didn't reply to this question. He asked, "Are you smoking?" Orion held the match to the cigarette and lit it before putting the match out. He crossed his legs and took a puff before saying, "Your hearing isn't bad, Mr. Preston."

"Mr. Hooper, the color of the smoke is very similar to that of your eyes. It's just that your eyes are more attractive." Orion sounded as if he had accepted this compliment and restrained himself a little. "Since you didn't come tonight, can I consider it the end of the matter?"

Efrain politely replied, "It's my fault that I missed this chance. Mr. Hooper, tomorrow, there's an opera at the Mortane Theater. Let's meet there." Orion sneered in his heart. Although Efrain's words sounded pleasant, there was no room for refusal.

Even though Orion knew he shouldn't say so and was obviously afraid, he couldn't suppress the uncomfortable feeling in his heart. Dexter always remarked that he was bad-tempered. Orion replied, "I'm sorry. I'll be busy tomorrow. I..." Before finishing his words, he heard Efrain say, "I'll be waiting for you at two tomorrow."

After the call ended, Orion took a shower. Daniella was not there, so he just poured cool water over his body. His body was shivering, but it couldn't extinguish the anger in his heart. He hated having no right to speak and was entirely at a disadvantage. Another wave of cool water made his back bend and numbed his back muscles. He pursed his lips tightly, and his expression was cold. He was miserable.

The next day, it rained, and the street was washed clean, like a painting. All kinds of signs and colorful lights were shining, covered with rain, and the wet ground was bright. The cool glass vertically absorbed all the colorful lights. Water and colors were everywhere. The sky was pure blue, looking deep and low, almost pressing against the eaves.

Orion was wearing a light-colored long robe and holding a black umbrella. He wasn't wearing a suit, so he looked much younger. He had an elegant figure. In the rain, he watched as a car slowly stopped in front of him. He was cautious not to let the water splash on his clothes.

The window was rolled down, and the smiling Efrain sat inside. Orion was a little surprised that Efrain was in the car. He held the umbrella and bent slightly to get close to the window. Orion did not speak, nor did he intend to go around the car to sit in. He smiled faintly, and his eyes were tender in the rain as he looked at Efrain.

His meaning was obvious. He wanted Efrain to make room for him. What a bold guy!

Efrain looked at him for a while before he moved aside. Orion raised his eyebrows. He was nervous, but he didn't expect this seat to be so easy. He sat in the car and put away his umbrella. His hands were soaked in water. He took out a handkerchief and folded it to wipe them.

Orion came from a good family and had flawless hands. He didn't have calluses, and his fingers were light pink. He was very healthy and fair. His every move carried a noble elegance that was engraved into his bones.

When Orion finished caring for himself and hadn't spoken, he saw Efrain leaning over. Orion wanted to dodge, but he couldn't. The consequences of being so arrogant as to make Efrain move aside were coming. Efrain considerately gave him two choices. Orion could sit on his lap in the car or at Mortane Theater.

0