Chapter 6
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black umbrella leaned against the car door. When the car passed by a small bend, the umbrella swayed and fell onto Orion's left leg. The water droplets on the silk wetted the hem of his clothes and his ankle. The car was quiet, and Orion didn't make a sound for a long time. It wasn't until he sighed softly that he moved.

Holding onto the chair, Orion tried his best to curl up his body. He sat on Efrain's lap and didn't use any strength to support himself at all. Orion's expression was calm, without embarrassment or anger. He was surprisingly obedient.

It was another world in the car. The car window was full of water droplets. There was gradually steam in the car, probably because their breathing was hot. Orion's butts were next to Efrain, which was not something enjoyable. Orion thought wryly, "After all, not everyone can sit on it, so it is a rare thing."

Efrain held Orion in his arms and touched Orion's knee with his palm. There were wet stains there. As his hand moved down, he touched Orion's bare ankle. It was a rainy day, so Orion wore a pair of clogs with high waterproof platforms and dark patterned leather uppers. Under Orion's long gown were loose trousers, so Efrain's hand easily reached in.

Orion's trousers were soft, so the cuff was rolled as Efrain's hand moved up, revealing Orion's calf. Efrain touched Orion's wet skin, still through a glove. Efrain was not wearing his military uniform, but a suit with a dark handkerchief stuffed in its pocket. It was obviously a decoration, but Efrain asked Orion to pull it out of his pocket.

The next moment, Orion discovered the function of the handkerchief. His clogs were kicked under the chair, and his feet were grabbed and placed on the black leather chair. Orion's posture changed. His buttocks were still on Efrain's hard hipbones while Orion's back was pressed against the door. Behind him was the sound of rain hitting the car. Gradually, it became faster and faster. The rain seemed to be getting heavier. The outside world could not be seen clearly.

Orion frowned as he watched Efrain wipe the water on his leg with the handkerchief. It rubbed from his knee to his calf. After repeating this a few times, it moved around his ankle, where there was a red mole. It was not very eye-catching and looked like a minor wound. Efrain looked down in the dim light and the light-blue car cabin and said it was beautiful.

Somehow embarrassed, Orion didn't say a word. He reached out to hold Efrain's hand and pulled it in front of him. He looked up at Efrain. The two were quiet. There was a clap of thunder in the distance, and the white light covered the car. All the scenery and people in front of them emerged from the intense light. Orion pulled the glove on Efrain's middle finger and took it off inch by inch.

Orion saw the hand that had once appeared in front of him. It was pale, just like a statue. It looked cold, but it felt warm. Efrain didn't stop him from crossing the line. He only smiled faintly as if he was indulging a plaything.

Orion also smiled as he held Efrain's hand. The next moment, he opened his mouth and was about to bite Efrain's finger. Orion moved fiercely as if he was going to eat dessert. However, in the end, he couldn't resist Efrain's fast reaction. Orion failed to bite Efrain, and his face was pinched and pressed heavily against the window.

There was a loud thud. It was the sound of the back of Orion's head hitting the glass. The pain gradually came, and Efrain's expression turned cold as if it was the first time they had met. Efrain was no longer full of interest, nor was he looking down at Orion arrogantly. Efrain became icy and stared at Orion expressionlessly.

Orion angered Efrain, who pinched his cheek so hard that some marks might be left when he watched the opera later. It was an unsuitable environment, but Orion got a peculiar idea. Thus, amidst another clap of thunder, Orion slowly stuck out his tongue and licked Efrain's thumb.

Efrain's gaze was questioning. He didn't blink, and the noise of the rain couldn't be heard anymore. His fingers were still holding Orion's chin.

Orion wanted to close his eyes. The inexplicable atmosphere told him that Efrain would lean over and kiss him. If Efrain were a woman, he must be a domineering lady or a spoiled girl, so men had to listen to her.

Efrain had a bad temper. Otherwise, Orion would not have been frightened by that gunshot, fallen off the second floor, and been covered in mud. The suit was not washed clean, so Orion asked Daniella to throw it away.

Yet Efrain didn't kiss him. Orion seemed to be overthinking it. Efrain took back his fingers one by one. Maybe Orion's face had been pinched for a long time. When Efrain loosened his grip, Orion's face felt numb. He poked his cheek with his tongue, feeling a little disappointed for a while.

It didn't take long for Orion to realize that something was amiss. He thought, "Am I disappointed that Efrain didn't kiss me? That's ridiculous." Orion was still sitting barefoot on Efrain's lap. He stole a glance at Efrain's expression and found that it had returned to normal. Efrain was not angry and didn't ask Orion to get lost.

Thus, Orion moved very slowly. He wanted to get off Efrain's hard body. It wasn't good to stay there. However, Efrain's hand reached out again. This time, he grabbed Orion's waist with both hands and lifted him up.

The clog on Orion's other foot also fell off, making a light, crisp sound. He snuggled into Efrain's embrace. His cheek was pressed against Efrain's shirt, and the collar was stiff. Orion could see Efrain's well-defined chin and lips. Efrain had just shaved, so there was gray stubble on his chin. Efrain's lips suddenly moved as Orion stared at them. "What are you looking at?"

Orion shook his head and sighed. He then bent his two legs. The seats were made of leather, so when he stepped on them, they felt cool and slippery. Efrain stroked Orion from time to time as if he were a cat.

Efrain touched Orion's ears, hair, back, leg, and that mole. Efrain was using bare hands without gloves. The lines on his palms were deep, and his fingertips were rough. Orion felt a little itchy when Efrain touched his skin. He grabbed Efrain's hands uneasily and put the gloves back on for him.

Orion wanted to crawl back to his seat, and no one stopped him this time. His posture was ugly. He stuck out his butt and stretched out his hands. It was dirty under the chair, so Orion didn't want to touch it. Maybe because his posture was ridiculous and attractive, Efrain touched him again. This time, Efrain's hands moved down the back of Orion's neck to his tailbone and tapped on it. Efrain joked, "You need a tail."

Orion returned to his seat grumpily. He was wearing a shoe, and the other was by Efrain's side. He wanted to bend down to pick it up, but he feared Efrain would tease him again. After some consideration, Orion stared at Efrain's feet and said, "My shoe."

Efrain naturally crossed his legs and said, "I didn't see it." He didn't intend to pick it up for Orion. Orion suppressed his anger and told himself that this was a big shot that he couldn't offend. So he bent down to get close to Efrain's leg and reached out to pick the clog up. However, his wrist was caught. Efrain's index finger knocked on Orion's wrist as he said, "Before putting on your shoes, can you put something on?"

Orion looked suspiciously at Efrain for a bit before returning to his seat. He thought for a moment and decided to satisfy Efrain. However, Efrain also had to satisfy him. Orion propped himself up on the chair and placed his foot on Efrain's knee.

In the shaking car, Orion tilted his face proudly and smiled playfully. He said, "Okay, help me put it on."

0