Ch.1 The golden-haired Angel
412 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an empty white room with almost no speck of dust, two people can be seen, a woman wearing skimpy but clean white clothes with wings behind her and facing her was a man wearing rusty iron plate armour.

"Congratulations, Sir Jack Randolf for completing this great endeavour given out by our goddess for saving the world, even though it was in a way different from what our goddess expected." 

  The golden-haired angel said to Jack with a huge smile on her face that it was beginning to look creepy instead of charming.

The wild-looking middle-aged man called Jack Randolf with grey hair, an eyepatch on his right and his left arm missing looked at the angel with a disgusted look in his eyes.

"Can you stop with that disgusting look on your face first?" Jack can't believe that he was charmed by this disgusting-looking face of hers which led to him being in this pathetic state.

"Ho-ho~ I am glad to hear that esteemed sir finds my face charming." The angel mumbled quietly but loud enough for Jack to hear, which made him twist his face even more.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch and just open the portal to my home." Jack didn't want to stay here anymore, especially in front of her any further as he felt an immense urge to kill her but he knew he couldn't yet.

'First I have to go back and meet my family.'

His mom's yelling to wake up early in the morning for school, his father's lecture about his future and his annoying sister who always stole his chocolate and ice cream, he misses all of them.

'On second thought, maybe I don't miss Lily that much.' He suddenly remembers the day when he was first transmigrated to this hellhole and how she stole the chocolate chip ice cream he had saved for eating at night.

'Anyway, these fuckers have to take everything from me and put me in this hellhole.' When Jack looked towards her with anger, he was even more annoyed to find her giggling slightly.

"Sir, you are too precious and cute." The angel looked towards Jack with warm eyes as she found his thoughts too funny and cute but then she suddenly widened her eyes as she remembered something, "But sir you shouldn't be swearing that much, otherwise our goddess will be sad."

"You shit- Are you reading my thoughts again?" He realised something he had forgotten when he first met her, without waiting for her reply he started to clear all the thoughts in his mind and only think about one thing.

"I-" Before she could say anything, the images of her doing something very intimate with Jack popped into her mind, and for the first time her face finally lost that smile and her milky white skin slowly started to turn red, "P-please stop those thoughts sir, I will stop that immediately."

"Stop your powers first then I will." Jack looked at her with a proud look on his face but inwardly there was something else going on, 'That worked? It worked with Elli but I didn't think it would work against her.'

"I-I already have to stop my powers when those thoughts first, so please stop thinking about such inappropriate things." She tried to persuade Jack while covering her face with her hands but her red ear could be seen, and he couldn't help but find her kinda cute.

'No, it's all an act as this bitch is just put there to trap men like me.'

He remembers when he first met her, and how he was easily manipulated by her beauty to save that hell of a place.

"Anyway, enough of all this, and just send me back home as I did what your goddess told me." Jack didn't want to wait any longer as he was getting increasingly worried about what happened to his family when he was not there.

Even after Jack's demand, she didn't look at him, instead just turned her back and started to breathe weirdly.

After a few minutes of waiting she turned towards Jack, looking the same as when he first encountered her today, "Don't worry sir, your world has been paused since you have been called her."

Hearing the shocking news, his eyes widened due to surprise but he started to calm himself down and with a trembling voice asked, "So I can go back to the time when you guys first kidnapped me?"

Thinking that he could go back to that time and change himself for the better instead of just being stuck at home while leeching off to his parents put a huge smile on his face.

"I am happy that you are smiling but sir, it was definitely not kidnapping but rather voluntary work from your side." She looked at him with a soft expression as if she was looking at something precious even though he was so harsh with her.

"Oh fuck off, you guys pulled me from my home with that magic circle and then send me to that shitty world without giving me any useful skills at all." He still remembers the suffering he faced in that world and his missing hand and eye were proper signs of that suffering.

"Oh, what do you mean sir? As those events went a little different than you described." She looked at him with her head tilted a bit with a smile that was not her usual kind instead a mischievous one with her eyes slightly narrowed which surprised Jack a bit.

"Weren't you the one who jumped onto that magic circle that popped into your room?"

"Ugh, that-"

"Weren't you the one who agreed with a smile on your face and promised that you would complete our goddess's mission?"

"That's because-"

"And didn't the goddess give you the system that you have, which helped you progress so quickly in that world?"

Hearing each word from her filled him with despair as even though he knew what exactly happened and whose fault it was that he ended up like this, he just didn't want to accept it, 'Yeah it never happened if I don't think about it right?'

"So please don't call us kidnappers as we are just there to help you sir." 

"Ughhhhhhhh! Why was I so dumb?" Ignoring her words, he just realised how naive and dumb he really was and how all beautiful girls were just traps to destroy him.

"Sir? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am, now just send me back!" He shouted as Jack just wanted to escape this embarrassment,

"Ahh, about that sir, we can't send you back yet." 

"Ehhhhhh!"

11