Chapter 38 (NSFW) Present
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38

Present

(NSFW)

Holding me tight to his body, he walked me through to the kitchen and up to my kitchen island, then forcefully bent me over the cool marble surface.

“You’ve been a good kitty and kept yourself filled for me, I think it is time to see your hard work.”

I tried to stand back up, intending to take off my trousers, but my head was held firmly to the counter top by his right hand, my right cheek squished against the stone.

Yes, dominate me more!

When he lifted his hand up to undo my fly’s I held myself still, I was beginning to understand what I should do; don’t move until told to.

I get to follow my Dom’s orders! This is the best!

My trousers then boxers fell to the ground, as Miguel ordered, “step out of your clothes and spread your cheeks apart.”

I gulped, I really hope he hasn’t seen how hard I am.

I did as bid without taking my head from the counter, I was glad of the cool stone, I have never been so embarrassed as when I pulled my butt cheeks apart with my trembling fingers.

Agh! He is staring at it!

“Hmmm, it really is too small.” Said Miguel thoughtfully.

Prodding my rock-solid member with his finger he said, “yet even this tiny thing got my sensitive Storm Kitty going.”

I was about to apologise for getting hard without permission but my words died on my tongue. His strong fingers grabbed the top and bottom of the suction cup and pulled, but my ring didn’t want to let it go, my muscles had contracted around the thin stem and didn’t want to stretch out again.

I moaned onto the stone as Miguel slowly added strength. “my cute little Kitty, I can’t leave you alone to play, you don’t take good enough care of yourself.”

“I’m sorry Miguel, I failed you.” I panted onto the counter.

One gentle hand rubbed my back, while the other pulled the little butt plug free from my arse with a pop.

His voice was sweet like honey as he comforted me, “you haven’t failed me, it just goes to show you need an owner. Aren’t you a lucky Kitty to have me as your owner?”

“Yes Miguel, I’m so lucky to be owned by you.”

I heard the sound of his workout bag landing on a counter next to me and rustling, while he said, “to celebrate me being your owner, I bought you a present, hold still while I give it to you, and no peeking.”

He bought me a present?! My grin was almost as wide as my butt cheeks. My heart raced in anticipation, what did he get?

I wanted to turn and look, but his voice had been so firm and sexy when he said no peeking.

The next thing I knew, Miguel’s long fingers were stretching out my ring. I relaxed onto the counter, the feel of his fingers thrusting inside me makes me weak at the knees.

“Put your hands out in front of you, I want to see my Kitty elongated.” Said Miguel, there was such tenderness in his voice, I really do feel like his cherished pet.

Reaching across the counter I arched my back like a cat stretching ,then luxuriated in the rocking of my body over the kitchen island. My crotch was just nudging the cupboard doors, damn that gentle impact is amazing!

“Pull up your shirt.”

My voice came out as a moan, “Yes Miguel.”

The quickly warming counter felt so good rubbing against my nipples, I was a little naughty and pressed my chest down to make it rub harder but the stone was too smooth.

Stupid perfectly fitted smooth counter!

All of a sudden his fingers slid out of my body.

No! He didn’t even play with my prostate this time?!

While I was lamenting the loss of his wonderful digits, there was a cool wet hard touch on my ring and I panicked, he can’t mean to put it straight in!

Wait cool? His cock is hot!

Fuck I really am a cat, I’m so curious!

It took all my will power to fight against my curiosity and keep my head down.

The cool wet hardness felt smooth as it nudged and probed my ring, pushing a little further in each time, stretching my hole wider and wider open.

Ah that’s a lot thicker than my stupid little toy or even Miguel’s fingers, that is closer to his girth.

I was breathing hard struggling to catch my breath with my form folded over, it was perfect!

A wet squelching sound drifted up to my ears as my arse was thrust gently into, it felt like a lemon in shape and size but so much smoother. Oh and the way he was thrusting was so fluid, flowing forward and back without rest, it was just like when he had been fucking me!

“Miguel, please can I cum?”

Gently stroking my back Miguel said kindly, “not yet Kitty.”

Fuck! How can he say something so mean so kindly? How am I supposed to not cum?

“Please Miguel, I don’t want to disobey you but I don’t think I can hold on much longer.”

His hand stroked down my back even harder, “almost there.”

Whatever he was thrusting in began to round down on the other side, is it a butt plug?

My fists clenched and I tried to concentrate on anything other than my rear, but it was no good. Everything was too erotic to me, the sounds from my butt, my own quick breaths, the soft touch on my lower back and especially the thrusting in my arse.

Then it was in, with one last push it came to rest inside me, it was large but not uncomfortable. After my walking round with the little one in, this felt perfectly at home.

“Good boy, you did really well, now stand up and let me see you.”

My legs shook slightly as I turned to see his smiling face. Something touched between my legs, is that fluffy?

“Puurrfect, now you really look like my Kitty.”

I looked down and there was a long brown tail sticking out from my rear, the colour was almost exactly the same as my hair.

I have a tail butt plug in! My owner gave me a tail!!!

I moved forwards and rubbed my head against his chest as I purred, “thank you Miguel, you are the best owner I could of dreamt of.”

Scratching behind my ear he said, “it looks adorable in you, my cute Storm Kitty.”

Taking hold of my shoulders, he gently pushed me back from his chest and undid my shirt.

His actions were so tender as he carefully undressed me, I had never imagined being treated this way as a sub, it was so contrary from the pain and humiliation I had expected, but it was so warming.

To be his pet, to be owned by another was so inhumane, yet I willingly gave my self up, I felt completely dominated with tenderness.

“Now come sit on the sofa with me, so I can play with my Kitty in comfort.” Said Miguel and led me by my hand to the sitting room.

0