Chapter 39 (NSFW) Learning Curve
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39

Learning Curve

(NSFW)

Sitting on my white sofa, Miguel patted the cushion to his right and said, “crouch down here and put your head on my lap.”

Every move was a joyous torture, the plug on the tail was so much bigger than my little toy, it rubbed pleasingly every time I walked or moved.

While I got into position Miguel pulled his mostly solid cock out of his trousers, “Kitty was so happy to lick my cream last time, you can lick it again as a reward for taking in your tail so well.”

Hehe, I get to lick my owner’s cock mmmmm. I lapped at it as if a cat and purred in the back of my throat.

Miguel’s large hand stroked my head then down my back, when he reached my rear he caressed my bum with his fingers round my tail and gently tugged it.

I moaned on his bulbous tip as my ring was pulled wonderfully tight for a second, and slid my mouth down his shaft.

The hand that had just been caressing me, came down hard on my left butt cheek and my head jolted up, which pushed my tail deep into my groin inside.

Damn that felt good!

There was hurt and lust on my face, what did I do wrong?

“Cat’s lick, they don’t suck.” Said Miguel darkly.

“Oh, ok. Sorry Miguel.”

My left butt cheek was spanked again, slightly harder this time, or was that just the sting from the first slap?

“Cat’s don’t speak.”

Fuck, this tenderness mixed with pain is too much, I had only just got my cock under control, now I’m again in danger of climaxing.

“Meow,” I tried to say as a piteous apology.

Gently stroking my head with his left hand, while his right one lingered dangerously by my rear, Miguel said softly, “it’s alright my Storm Kitty, I’ll forgive you this time, I just need to train you properly.”

Eeee so good! Everything about this is so toxic, yet it’s so perfect for a masochist like me.

I licked up the side of his cock and gently rubbed my head against his hard abs, purring as best I could the whole time.

I was rewarded with more head strokes and a soft moan of delight from my owner.

Licking back up to the tip, I was thrilled to find it was sticky. As the best cat I could be, I lapped up his pre cum while paying special attention to his little raised opening.

I must have been doing well, because his hand caressed down my body and tugged gently at my tail again, this time I was ready for it and managed to make my moan sound like a purr.

I was startled to hear the sound of my TV going on, and only just caught myself from looking round at it or up at Miguel in surprise.

Without a word and with his hand still absent-mindedly stroking my back and head, Miguel flicked through the channels.

Fuck! Why is being ignored making me even hornier? I want to be played with, but this feeling of being an insignificant pet is making me ever more aroused.

I want to make him pay attention to me. I'm going to be so good my owner is going to have no choice but focus on me.

I flicked my tongue back and forth on his tip, then softly licked into his little slit. But there was no reaction from above, so I tried to lap at the side of his cock, forcefully dragging my tongue up his length. Still no reaction.

Then I licked from the base up and over his tip, and his hand trembled on my back.

Yes! I'm doing well.

I let my saliva run down my tongue as I lapped wetly at the top, flicking my tongue back and forth again.

I swear there was a muffled moan from Miguel but I couldn’t tell properly with the sound of the TV.

It was only then that I realised the TV channel hadn’t changed in a while, did he find something he wanted to watch?

Wait, what on earth is he watching? Is that gardeners world?

Where has his left hand gone, wasn’t it down in front of my head?

Oh well, none of that matters if he is enjoying me licking him.

I was going to lick up from his base again when my tongue dropped a little low and I felt his soft squishy balls, I hadn’t even noticed that his trousers had gotten lower, I really do like licking my man. I poked at the tender globes then licked over the right one and on up his shaft then over the top.

There was a deep guttural moan from Miguel and he grabbed hold of my jaw with his left hand, in a breathy groan he said, “ok enough enough, how are you so good at that?”

I looked up quizzically and almost came on the sofa. Fuck me, Miguel is always sexy, but right now, with red rimmed eyes full of lust that are glaring down at me and his jaw clenched as he tried to not climax, he is beyond erotic.

I didn’t know what to say, or how to react, so I softly said, “meow.”

“Oh fuck me Kitty.” Said Miguel and pushed my head down, his cock surged into my mouth then down my throat.

My throat convulsed as he held me down, I just managed to stop myself gagging and my body’s natural reaction to pull back, I just let my owner hold me where he wanted me and tried to move my tongue around in my over full mouth.

Just as I was needing to breathe, he pulled my head back up, I took in a couple of lungfuls of air hoping, yes! My head was thrust roughly back down.

He lasted seconds, his hot juices erupted from his balls and surged down my throat, while his legs tensed below me.

Gently pulling my head back up, Miguel said with a deep gratified sigh, “good Kitty, now lick it clean.”

“Meow!” I said enthusiastically, and lapped up the cum that had dribbled out round my gasping mouth.

His large right hand trembled as he stroked my head, “my cute Kitty, how am I supposed to ignore you when you’re that good?”

Oh... he was doing a bit of neglecting play, I read about that, damn I ruined it.

His fingers ruffled my hair and massaged my scalp, as he turned off the TV and said, “your such an adorable kitty, I really didn’t like ignoring you today. I think I’ll just indulge myself and play with my kitty to my hearts content.”

0