Chapter 40 (NSFW) Random Comment
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40

Random Comment

Putting down the remote he caressed my back and pulled my tail again. I tried so hard to not moan I ended up gasping as the bulbous plug pulled my ring tight then let it relax again.

I breathed hard and went to lick his shaft, but Miguel tucked his softening member back in his jeans, “No more cream for you right now. I want you to purr for me.”

He pulled the tail smoothly out through my ring till just the rounded point was inside, then thrust it smoothly back in.

“Ah! Oh Miguel!”

His hand came down hard on my rump as he pulled back and thrust it in again.

There was no helping it, I climaxed to the feel of his palm on my left butt cheek.

I panted hard into his crotch, shit! I came with out permission again, I suck as a sub!

“You really are a naughty kitty.” thrusting my head up with his groin, he said, “look at the mess you made.”

I know I should of been looking at the white liquid seeping into my sofa, but I was captivated by the bulge in his jeans, he was excited by spanking me and watching me cum! Yes! He is a real proper Dom!

“Don’t look at me, look at this mess, what are you going to do about it?” snarled Miguel darkly.

I don’t know, should I get a cloth? I wondered, not sure if I should be answering.

Leading me with his large hand gripping the back of my neck, he moved me round till I was facing my own cum, oh hell is he going to...?

Yep! He pushed my nose right in it!

Oh the glorious humiliation, he is perfect!!!

How does it get cold so quickly?

His voice was an angry growl as he said, “How many more times before you learn to hold until I say? Lick it up!”

Wow we taste remarkably similar. I kind of thought different cum would taste different, but it just tastes salty and slightly acrid. I know I shouldn’t of, but I pretended it was Miguel’s and licked my sofa clean with joyful abandon.

“Good kitty,” he said while stroking my rump, “now don’t do it again.”

Turning round I purred and nuzzled his side, this feels so nice to be able to show my affection as his sub.

For a few minutes we just sat and crouched there, him caressing my back and bum, me rubbing up his side and on his abs, I was in pet heaven.

Then he stroked up to my head and cupped my cheeks with both hands, leading me up to face him, “Jonathan, are you ready for the next part of our fun?”

Right, so when he uses my name I’m human; wow that’s a phrase I never thought I would think.

“I think I’m ready.” I dropped my eyes and begged meekly, “please forgive me, Miguel I’m sorry I can’t hold till told yet.”

Gently stroking the scar on my right cheek he said, “it’s alright, you will learn, although it will be hard for you, I need to train this sexy sensitive body of yours.”

“Please train me, make me your perfect sub, so I can always be yours.”

“You will always be mine. I’ve wanted you since the moment you looked at me with your big doe eyes and I’m never giving you up.” Said Miguel and pulled my head forwards into a deep kiss.

Fuck that was a wrong possessive statement, and I fucking loved it!

Own me, use me, do with me as you will, just don’t throw me away!

I subconsciously crawled forwards and straddled my man as we kissed, his hard body felt so sexy fully clothed against my podgier naked form. I have no idea when they started, but my hips were slowly thrusting against his groin, my cock rubbing against the rough fabric of his jeans.

Pulling back from our kiss, Miguel said, “Kitty is impatient again, but how am I supposed to resist you when your so cutely riding me?” Grabbing my butt cheeks with both hands he squeezed my rump and moved me a little faster. “Where are your new toys? I’m going to stretch you out deep in side today, then fuck you in your very depths all night long.”

“Please,” I moaned, “they are up stairs.”

“Up stairs? Then kitty needs his tail to walk around.”

Reaching over the sofa, Miguel retrieved my tail and pushed it against my ring. The cooled metal slid smoothly back into my body and I moaned in delight without thinking.

His other hand came down hard on my left butt cheek and I jolted forwards on his lap, my bulk pushing him into the cushions.

For a split second I panicked, did I flatten him? Gazing into his dark eyes, I saw his affection and amusement, of course I didn’t flatten my hunky man, Miguel is so perfect!

“Lead the way ‘Storm Kitty.’”

Did he just emphasise Kitty? Oh does he mean for me to walk like a cat up the stairs? My eyes went wide, if I walk up the stairs like that, he will get a perfect view of my butt filled with my tail.

I could see Miguel about to question me, but didn’t want to ruin more fun with him, so quickly rolled to the side and crawled off the sofa.

I used my feet and hands to walk so my butt was up in the air, half way across the room I turned my head to see if my owner was following.

Miguel hadn’t gotten up, he had his hand to his mouth and was just staring at me, his dark eyes held a look I didn’t understand.

I tilted my head and softly meowed to him.

Dropping his hand and licking his lips, Miguel said, “I can’t believe that I get to see such a sexy sight, all because I randomly said you would look like a big cat stretched out on your bed.” Finally standing up he towered over me before he leant down and stroked my head, “I’ve never had a pet before, yet now I can’t imagine my life without you kitty.”

I rubbed against his soft hand and purred loudly, every word made my heart swell, I felt closer and closer to Miguel.

“Come on then Kitty, show me your toys.” Said Miguel and nudged my head to the stairs.

Every step I took shifted the butt plug in my rear, the weight of the tail pulling and swinging it from side to side, then it was time for the stairs.

My body stretched up with each step, elongating my form, and Miguel reached up and stroked along my spine, making my back arch and I purred loudly.

“You really look like a kitty right now, I think I’ll get you some ears.” Miguel’s voice was thoughtful as he pondered, then excitedly he said, “no, I know, I’m going to get you a little collar.”

I froze stretched out up the stairs, I would be getting a collar from my Master, I mean owner? Wasn’t it every subs dream to have a collar put on them by their master?

I turned my head to gaze at my man, and happily said, “meow!”

Stroking down to my butt, he mused, “shall I have ‘Storm Kitty’ engraved on the tag or ‘Jonathan’? Or should I get you one with each?”

Both! I screamed in my head, please get me two! How do I say that while being Kitty?

“Yes Kitty, I agree, I’ll get you both.”

Smiling like the cat that got the cream, I turned and almost bounced up the stairs, while trying to swish my hips back and forth for my owner.

Hi Lovely Readers,

Did your team win the 6 nations?

Also if you haven't already guessed, the next few/many chapters are going to be NSFW; enjoy.

0