Chapter 41 (NSFW) Should Be Easy
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41

Should Be Easy

(NSFW)

When I got to my room, I gently head butted my bed side cabinet’s second draw, then crouched down out of the way with expectant eyes.

Miguel pulled out my lube then the toys, he threw the smallest one straight back in, “we don’t need this one now, the one your wearing is bigger.”

Taking the second one he hummed, “the length of this is more but you might find it a little thin now, lets give it a go.”

Sitting on the bed he patted his lap, “come here kitty, lay over my lap with your feet on the floor.”

Walking over on all fours, I rubbed my head against his legs as if scent marking him, then climbed up to his lap. With my height I ended up with both my hands and feet on the ground and my arse to his right side, I figured he would want to use his dominant hand to dominate me.

Gently stroking my head he said, “I’m loathed to pull this out, you act so cute when you're my kitty.”

I gazed up at him adoringly, I want to entice him in any and every way I can, if he wants me to be cute, I’ll be the cutest 6 ft tall beef cake you have ever seen.

Ruffling my hair he said with a smile on his lips, “yes Kitty, you are the cutest.”

As he said cutest, he pulled the tail out through my ring in one smooth action.

“Fuck Me!” I cried as my head rocked up and my toes curled.

Rubbing my back, Miguel said, “good boy Jonathan. You are taking my training well.”

I took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but Miguel didn’t give me time, as I breathed in he thrust the longer toy straight in through my ring.

“Ah!”

When did he even have time to lube that? My mind was all over the place as he thrust it smoothly from tip to base? Nope that wasn’t the base, is that the base? Nope.

With each slow thrust, the hard rubber tip pushed a little deeper into my untouched body, a new part of me was penetrated with each go.

“hold still, if you wiggle like that you’ll fall.” Came Miguel’s growling voice from above.

Fuck when did I start moving? I gripped the smooth waxed floor as best I could with my fingers and toes, but it must of been wrong, because the next second Miguel’s large hand came down on my rump.

“Don’t tense like that!! Relax your body.”

That spank was hard, I could feel the sting lingering pleasantly on my behind, I wonder if it made a hand print on me?

Another slap as hard as the first, “stop letting your mind wonder and concentrate, I’m doing this for your benefit.”

“Yes Miguel.” I said and hoped I was supposed to be talking.

I love his teasing and spanking me, but I didn’t believe it was all for me, I could feel his rock solid lower half against my chest.

With every slap and every thrust he had gotten harder. Miguel is a perfect Sadist for me!

“Ah so deep!”

Back to gently rubbing my back, Miguel said, “bare with it if you can, your sensitivity is working against you right now.”

“Is it still the middle size one?” I whimpered.

“Yes, your almost there.”

My head dropped as my body sagged over Miguel’s knees, how am I this useless? It should be easy to take something this small.

Slowly Miguel’s hand caressed my head, “Don’t sulk Kitty. I am taking my time slowly loosening you up, I don’t want to rush it, I want to make sure your properly loose,” angling the butt plug slightly down he pushed it in deeper than before, the entire length rubbing against my prostate, as he whispered in my ear, “so that I can fuck you all night long, I’m not going to let you rest till dawn.”

My body shook on his legs, I gripped onto his powerful thigh with my hands, my teeth grinding together. I can’t cum again with out permission, I can’t!

Breathing hard I distantly herd Miguel ask, “isn’t it good of your owner to treat you so well?”

I twisted my head round so I could look up at his lusty glare, and my whole body raised up in goosebumps. His glare is so dark and powerful, I felt like I was his prey.

Please hunt me down and devour me!!!

Rubbing my head against his abs I said, “thank you Miguel, you are the best owner.”

I knew it was coming and it was glorious, the speed and strength of his spanks had definitely increased, I jolted in place when his hand made contact and hissed in delighted pain.

It is wrong but I almost spoke again, just so he would spank me more.

But just as I was contemplating such naughty plans, Miguel slid the butt plug home.

The strange painfully pleasure filled sensations of my insides pushing apart for the first time deep inside me, distracted me from anything else and I groaned softly.

Rubbing my bum and nudging the medium butt plug, Miguel said, “good boy Jonathan, it’s fully in.”

I dropped my head down in relief, I had gotten one in. Now I need to take the other bigger one, and then I can take Miguel properly!

I want him in me, thrusting till he is satisfied, using me till I brake!

0