Chapter 42 (NSFW) Longest Mile
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 42

Longest Mile

(NSFW)

“That will do for now, up you get.” Said Miguel and lifted me up off his legs.

Kneeling to his side on the floor I was baffled, didn’t he want to keep going? Did I do something wrong?

Trying to look cute, I tilted my head and gazed up at him with my eyes as wide as I could get them, “meow?”

“You are so impatient Kitty? Well I want a drink, and unlike you I don’t drink cream.”

Stretching his legs, Miguel walked out the door without another word.

Kneeling alone in my room I felt lost, is this more neglect play?

“Jonathan, what are you doing up there? Get your lazy arse down here and get me a drink!” Yelled Miguel angrily from downstairs.

Eeek! I have to walk down and up the stairs filled like this?

I carefully got to my feet, he called me ‘Jonathan’ I need to walk, but fuck me that is a huge butt plug for me.

I was panting by the time I got to my door, with every movement of my legs the long length shifted and twitched inside my sensitive depths.

Reaching out with a trembling hand, I grabbed the door frame like a life line at sea; then slumped wearily against it.

“Oh fuck!” burst from my lips, how did hitting my side against the wood make the rubber hit my prostate?!

Don’t cum! Don’t cum! Don't you dare cum!

Taking deep breaths I moved like a puppet in slow motion to the next doorway, each step more delightful and difficult than the last.

Oh fuck please let me hold it in! I can't cum without permission again!

I swear this hall isn’t this long! Is this a weird space time thing, it feels like a fucking mile!

I walked unsteadily to the last doorframe and was caught by Miguel’s strong arms, “I’ve got you Jonathan.”

Gratefully leaning against his solid chest I gasped, “I think I can make it, I just need to catch my breath.”

“I got board of waiting for you, I’ve already had a drink.” Growled Miguel.

My heart sunk, I had failed.

Leaning me onto his left shoulder, Miguel dropped his hand down my back, “as punishment for failing me, I’m taking back your prize.”

The angle was off and the force was rough as he yanked the butt plug from my rear in one smooth motion, the wonderful pain surged up my spine.

Fuck the angle hadn’t been off, that rubbed right along my prostate! That’s why I can’t keep from...

“Ah fuck!” My moan echoed down the hall as I came in an ark, my hot seed hit the floor with a splatting sound, the white in stark contrast to the dark polished wooden floor boards.

Slumping against Miguel’s shoulder I didn’t want to look up, I’d done it again!

Miguel’s large hand came down hard on my left butt cheek, the rubber base of the butt plug between his fingers made a flatter sound next to the sharp thwack of his skin.

“Ah!” I cried happily. “I’m sorry Miguel!”

“You say your sorry but cum again and again without permission.” With his angry growl Miguel’s hand came down again, “get your arse back to the bed, I’m going to punish you properly!”

Now free of the butt plug I dashed back to my room, but I only made it a few steps before I had to slow. There may be nothing inside me, but my body still felt like it was filled. Is this what it’s going to be like tomorrow?

Miguel’s hand came down on my right butt cheek, “hurry up.”

“Ah! Yes Miguel.”

I got to the bed and stood with my hands over my crotch and my head down waiting for instructions.

“Get down on all fours on the bed, and your face had best not leave the sheets.” Ordered Miguel.

My skin shivered, his voice is so erotic when he orders me around.

Order me more! Please demand I follow your every whim!

In seconds my face was on the clean sheets, my arse in the air, my breath coming quickly.

Standing beside me, Miguel said, “count them out and we’ll see how many before I feel you have atoned.”

Count out what? Please be...

Thwack! “Ah... One.”

Fuck that slap was hard, I pushed my lips together to try and stifle my next moan, Thwack! “two.”

Thwack! “three.”

My arse was throbbing, my mind hazy, there were tears running down my cheeks, as I whimpered, Thwack! “ah... twenty.”

“I’m not feeling satisfied,” grumbled Miguel above me.

Huh? Really? But my arse feels like it’s glowing!

“I know what will make me feel better,” said Miguel with mischief in his tone.

I heard a squelching sound and started to turn to look, but Miguel growled, “who said you could move?”

I slammed my forehead down into the soft bed and said in the sheets, “sorry Miguel.”

Fuck! I am so aroused by his angry tone, he hasn’t said a nice word to me in half an hour!

Cold lube ran down my butt crack and I smiled into the sheets, he is going to use the biggest butt plug!

As the round end pushed into my loosened ring I tensed, no way he could have warmed the rubber that much.

He is using his cock! Please say he is going bareback!

This is the reason he made me get checked, right? You know I'm a clean Kitty! Please cum in me like the healthy owner you are!

In a counterproductive move, Miguel slapped my raw bum and demanded, “relax, are you trying to crush my cock?”

I relaxed as much as possible as that wonderful monster rammed my inner walls open, the strain was a delight that caused my mind to moan in pain.

Oh fuck not again! “Miguel please can I cum?”

“No!” His hand came down on my right butt cheek, “this is for my fun not yours.”

Argh what do I do?

Thrusting in till almost the depth of the medium butt plug, Miguel pulled back then pushed in a little shorter, in and out his hips swung caressing along my tight inner walls.

Each thrust was slow and accompanied by the sound of Miguel’s deep satisfied voice, “this feels amazing.”

“Ah... That bit there squeezes delightfully.”

Or he just let out a deep long moan of pleasure, it was glorious torture to me.

At first I wanted to cum, now I needed to.

Biting the bedding below me I cried, “Miguel please let me cum!”

Gently stroking my rear, Miguel said magnanimously, “yes Jonathan you can cum.”

“YES! Oh Yes!” I cried and came hard!

It was the most amazing feeling! I came on command! I came with permission! I came to the feel of Miguel’s cock in my arse!

Hi Lovely Readers,

This month my cute couple were chosen for the BLP chibis, they can be found here https://www.scribblehub.com/read/217122-boys-love-newsletter/chapter/1038791/

Thank you for continuing to read.

0