Chapter 43 (NSFW) Too Good
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43

Too Good

(NSFW)

I giggled softly into the bedding I was so giddy, then my mind cleared and I realised my Dom hadn’t cum yet.

I straightened my body that had slumped to the side and got ready to take more. But he had stopped thrusting, Miguel was just holding my hips firmly and panting hard.

Are his hands shaking?

Risking another spanking, I looked round and saw a lot of warring emotions in Miguel’s dark gaze, lust, adoration, worry, desire, guilt and so many more.

All pretence of him dominating me vanished as he asked softly, “are you okay?”

“I’m fine, I’m better than fine, that felt amazing.” I said with a goofy grin.

Worry still clouded his eyes as he asked, “So I can move?”

Coyly I replied, “If it makes you happy, you can do what ever you want.”

Slowly Miguel pulled back then thrust in.

“Ah that’s deep!” I moaned.

“It’s all of me.” Said Miguel in wonder.

“All of you?”

“Yes, you thrust back and swallowed me whole when you climaxed.” Gently thrusting forwards Miguel said, “that is my pelvis.”

“Ah!” I softly groaned and dropped my head back onto the bed, “that feels amazing against my soar butt.”

“Do you want me to spank you with my hips?” asked Miguel teasingly.

“Yes!” I moaned, as I wondered how I wanted to go again already.

Leaning over my back and nibbling on my neck, Miguel asked in a deep breathy whisper, “Jonathan, I don’t think I can continue to be mean to you, do you mind if I just make love to you for now?”

I looked back passed my shoulder and saw the red rims of his eyes and the slight strain on his face, his voice was husky as he said, “I want to make your first proper time as my sub perfect, but your too sexy. Right now I’m struggling to hold myself back, I just want to fuck your brains out.”

My heart thundered in my ears, he was doing all of that for me?

“I loved being teased and spanked and ignored and berated by you, now your reward is to fuck me for as long as you want. My body is yours, do as you will Master.”

Miguel’s hips moved like a jackhammer for a full minute and I thought my back might brake, it was so good! His strong hands pulled me back as he thrust forwards!

I cried and moaned with every thrust. Then all of a sudden he huffed softly behind me and slowed a little, his manic thrusts becoming smooth and long as he pummelled my rear.

Leaning forward he kissed my neck, “it was worth the time to loosen you properly, your tough muscular body feels amazing!”

My whole body was already flooded with pleasure, now it felt like my heart and mind floated away in ecstasy.

“You feel amazing too, ah! thank you for your diligent work.”

“What kind of phrase is that to use during sex?” laughed Miguel.

His cock twitched and flexed with his mirth and I answered honestly, “I have no... ah! idea how to speak right... oh there!”

Miguel grabbed me round the chest and full body pulled me up into his arms, his cock thrusting even deeper, wetly shoving my inner walls apart.

His head was down on my shoulder and I felt hard biting kisses move down my back. I moaned as the different types of pain ignited in my mind.

“Oh Miguel, cum in me, fill me up and make me yours... Shit did I say that out loud?”

His voice was deep and dangerous as he breathed in my ear, “careful Kitty, that sounded a lot like an order.”

“Just a plea from your unworthy Kitty. Please cum in me, please!”

His hips swung a little faster again and we moaned in unison.

Our hot sweaty bodies held close together for a moment before he pulled his hips back again.

My body rocked in his arms, as my bulk seemed to shiver with the repeated impacts on my rump. Our cries and moans getting louder and more frequent.

Then all of a sudden Miguel’s arm clamped round my chest as his rhythm distorted, his hips thrust haphazardly as he twitched violently, his powerful body thrusting into my depths with uncontrolled abandon.

I felt his cock swell and pulse in my ring, his hot cum shooting up inside me.

Yes! He was fucking me raw!!!

I held strong as he slumped against my back, his breath hot and quick on my neck, “fuck Jonathan, that was wonderful, your body is amazing.”

Eeeee so good!!!!

I couldn’t stop grinning. He came in me! Miguel came in me! Oh yeah! My boyfriend came in me!

There was a soft chuckle behind me, “I’ve never seen someone so pleased to be filled with cum before.”

“It’s yours though, how can I not be pleased to have your cum in me?”

Outright laughing this time, Miguel said, “you are crazy, but I’ll give you all my cum from now on. Now it’s time to show me how well you can ride my cock.”

Pulling out of my hot ring, Miguel slowly laid back on my bed, his cock glistened in the light, my eyes followed the long slightly softening member and Miguel said indulgently, “go on then, you can suck it.”

I fell on my hands and knees and sucked it down my throat.

Oh fuck this has been in my arse! It’s covered in his cum and my arse and now I get to lick it. Damn I’m a weird masochist!

Back to softly stroking my hair like I was his pet, Miguel said, “you really are a delightful masochist, my cute Storm Kitty. Now that is clean, I want you to straddle me and shove it up that beefy arse of yours.”

Crawling forward I knelt to either side of that wonderfully huge shaft, I had to raise up to get my arse over it's length, then sat down gently on his thick member. It slid wonderfully in for what felt like forever, my legs were trembling with delight by the time my rear touched down on his thighs.

Breathing in the pleasure racing round my body, I sat still for a moment, but Miguel had other ideas, he pinched my right butt cheek and I jolted up with a yelp, “Argh!”

Eeeee it feels so good to slide back down.

My body bounced as I rode my man, I felt like I was now his lover as well as his kitty and sub.

0