Chapter 44 (NSFW) Perfect Night
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 44

Perfect Night

(NSFW)

For hours Miguel fucked me in all sorts of positions, first he let me ride his cock, I love being face to face with him and seeing his expressions of pleasure as I did my best to please him.

Then he roughly flipped me over and fucked me from behind, his large hands violently dragging my hips back as his pelvis slammed forward.

I cried and moaned in pleasure when he raised up above me and pummelled me from on top with my legs bent up to my chest, I didn't even know I could bend like that.

Then it was amazing when he drilled me over on my side, every part of my back was covered in his hot body heat. But I think I liked it best when he slowly took his time to fill my arse completely while it was back up in the air and my face was down on my pillow. The feel of being completely full of Miguel’s cock as he thrust in to my depths with slow powerful movements, made my heart float away through my ceiling, especially when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back as he thrust forwards.

It was a perfect night of masochistic love making, he slapped my arse, tweaked my nipples, bit me all over my back, my balls where almost crushed, yet my cock was completely untouched.

Laying in Miguel’s arms I asked, “do you want to go again?”

“Can you?” asked Miguel ruefully, “I didn’t think it was possible for men to orgasm as much as you have tonight.”

“I could try to go again if you want to.”

“No, I’ll end up like a mummy.” Raising slowly up he said, “come on let’s clean off, we have a lot of cum to get out of your arse.”

I pouted, I’d worked hard to earn his seed.

“Don’t give me that look, it will make you ill if you leave it in there.”

I knew he was right, I knew I had to get it out, but I still wanted to keep it as a prize, as irrefutable proof that I was Miguel’s... his sub? His kitty? Miguel’s Lover?

“I’ll fill you with my seed again, you don’t have to horde this lot.” Said Miguel with a chuckle.

Taking my hand he dragged me to the bathroom, I’m so glad I put in a large wet room style shower, we both easily fitted inside and the water poured delightfully down on my used and abused body.

Just as I was about to grab the shampoo, Miguel pulled me round into a hug, and I felt his strong fingers rove down to my behind.

My legs felt weak as he pushed his fingers inside, and a soft sigh left my swollen lips and was washed away with the water, “I thought you didn’t want to go again?”

“If you mock me, I’ll take you a dozen more times, or make you wear your tail till we go to the match on Sunday.” Said Miguel sternly, then putting his mouth to my ear he whispered, “I’ll pull your tail out in the car park, you will have seconds between being my Kitty and getting changed with our team.”

I swallowed loudly, I would never be able to cover that level of arousal. Gently caressing his neck as I looped my arms round his shoulders, I said coyly, “I’ll be good Miguel.”

The big strong body against mine shivered and I knew I was in for more fun. His fingers that had been carefully stretching my ring to let everything out, started to thrust quickly in and out.

My moan sounded surprisingly erotic as it echoed around the tiled room.

Wow, is that what I sound like?!

“If you moan so seductively, I’m going to have yet more cum to get out of you.”

I couldn’t help it, as his finger caressed my prostate, another moan filled the bathroom and I was roughly spun round and pinned against the tiled wall. His strong hands pulled my arms up and he held my crossed wrists in place against the wall above my head with his left hand.

Yanking my hips backwards with his free hand, he precisely thrust into my ring, and without preamble he started to hammer home in my rear.

Eeee it’s so good! Another cry of delight echoed back at me.

Big surprise I like being taken hard and fast, the harder and faster the better.

Scratch that, I love every way Miguel fucks me; fast, hard, slow, soft, I love it all!

The pleasure of my prostate being rubbed while my spanked arse was slapped by Miguel’s pelvis filled my mind, moan after moan echoing back at me.

His hand came round and pinched my nipple hard, the little pink nub had long been an angry red, pain raced into my brain making me moan harder.

Then he did it again, his mouth dropped down and he bit me, like full on bit me! I love it, it’s going to mark, a clear display that I am Miguel’s, he is my owner and master.

“Thank you Master.” I cried knowing full well he would punish me again.

His hand slammed down on my rear, “naughty kitty, how many times have I told you not to call me Master? I’m your owner not Master.”

“Yes Miguel! You are my owner.” I moaned and was rewarded with another spanking.

“Kitty do you talk?”

“Meow!”

After he came in my rear yet again, we cleaned up and Miguel gently rubbed some ointment on my swollen ring. Then we lay together in my large double bed.

Laying with my back against his chest and his arm under my pillow, I was in a cute pink world of love, it was so different from the depraved fun we had just been having.

The heavy arm that had been over my hip, moved to my stomach and he gently rubbed my belly, I really feel like his pet!

“Good Storm Kitty. Now sleep, I have plans for you tomorrow.”

I pushed gently back against his firm comforting chest, “Meow.”

Sorry for being late, I was utterly useless yesterday.

0