Chapter 45 Day Off (NSFWish)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 45

Day Off


The next day I was gloriously stiff and sore, my insides could still feel the size and shape of Miguel’s hard cock that had been thrusting mercilessly in and out of me for hours.

It was so good! My ring felt like that of a baboon, my butt cheeks were so tender I couldn’t sit down with out hissing in pain, and my back and hips were ruined.

I woke up first, and with lots of involuntary groaning, made my way down to the kitchen, I ignored the dried mess I had made through out my house and started to make breakfast for my man.

Moving around with my body sore from too much sex, to look after my owner while he sleeps in my bed felt so right, this feels so suby!

I’m going to ignore the fact; thousands of people do this for their lover each day, to me its just another action of a good sub.

I was bent over the kitchen counter trying to catch my breath, when Miguel came down the stairs and looped a lazy arm round my shoulder from behind.

“Good morning Jonathan.” Came the deep caress of his voice, with a soft kiss to my head.

Grinning like a fool, I replied, “Good morning Miguel, did you sleep well?”

“Mmm, what little of the night we slept. How is your body?”

Gently he lifted me back into his arms, and I groaned like an old man then admitted, “a little sore.”

His large hands that had caused a lot of my soreness, gently massaged my lower back, and I sighed in relief as the pain dissipated.

“Whimpering as sexily as ever this morning I see.” Teased Miguel.

“Me? Sexy?”

Kissing my neck, Miguel said softly, “Yes, you sexy. Why do you think I spent all night making love to you?” I shook my head, “because your sexy little body drives me wild.”

A deep groan of pained delight left my lips as he’s groin rubbed against my over used rear.

“But today, I’m going to resist your sexy bottom and take you out on a date. Ooo is that coffee?”

I poured him a cup of coffee and asked, “does that mean you want me to put on more clothes?”

“No,” instantly replied Miguel, “I like you in just an apron, you look adorable.”

“I'm so glad I finally get to wear it.” I said shyly, I hadn't been able to resist buying the little French maid's apron, even though I hadn't had a man to wear it for, so of course I had taken this opportunity to put it on.

“Damn right you had best not wear this for anyone else!” growled Miguel as he caressed my tender behind.

“Yes Miguel.” I moaned softly.

Miguel's hand lifted off my rump, “nope, don't tempt me Kitty.”

I looked at him with wide eyes, I'm your prey, chase me, fuck me, you know you want me!

I was rewarded with a sharp slap on my left buttock.

“Be good Kitty.” Growled Miguel.

“Meow.”

A laughing sigh came from Miguel and he put his hand to his forehead in exasperation, “what am I going to do with you?”

“What ever you want?” I suggested.

I was mercilessly kissed even though I groaned in pain. Eeeee so good!

We spent the morning lazing around, with a little cleaning... OK a lot of cleaning! Man I made a mess in lots of different places, not to mention the sex toys I outright abandoned in different rooms.

Then we went out into town; on a date! Like real lovers! Miguel is my man!

I was still too shy to hold his hand in public, luckily Miguel is understanding.

While we went round the shops, he subtly rubbed my back and touched my arms in a way that could be just friends. It was only when there was no one else around that he would kiss me or hold me in his strong arms.

I was thrilled to spend some of my hoarded money to buy my owner new clothes and snacks, he didn’t let me buy much, no matter how much I explained I was relatively rich.

I never knew that paying for my man to look that sexy in a new shirt could make me feel so proud. I want to do everything I can to make him happy!

I know I shouldn't and he probably wouldn't let me, because he is too good a man, but I wonder if I could give him all my money some day? Then I would be under his control financially as well as physically! I want to be his sub in all ways!!!

That night we snuggled up on my cleaned sofa and watched a movie. It was amazing, laying with my head on his lap and his big hand stroking my belly I felt like his kitty.

I was so aroused by the situation I have no idea what the movie was about.

I wanted to jump him, ram his cock deep into my arse and ride him for hours again, but Miguel said that we weren’t to do anything today. He is the sweetest owner to care for my body so much!

I finally got to cook for my man, breakfast doesn't count, this is the greatest.

The way his pupils dilated as he had that first bite made my heart scream with delight, he enjoys my cooking!

“This is the best lasagne I've ever had.” Came Miguel's rich voice soft and charming.

I think there may have been tears in my eyes, “I'm really happy you like it, I'll cook for you any time you want.”

“If I always eat your cooking I might get fat.”

I dropped my head and my hands caressed my pudgy stomach, “I'm sorry.”

The next moment my head was gloriously yanked up and my eyes were full of his angry glower, “You are not fat! You are perfectly cute.”

My breathing hitched and I didn't know what to say. Luckily he kissed me roughly so I didn’t have to find words.

When he finally pulled back from my lips my thoughts were hazy and I was back to wanting to jump him!

“Don't look at me so erotically, be a good Storm Kitty and eat your dinner.”

“Yes Miguel.”

Again Miguel slept over; this time we actually slept. It felt wonderful to fall asleep embraced by his strong arms.

That was the most wonderful day off I've ever had.

0