Chapter 46 Tell All?
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 46

Tell All?


We got to the clubhouse early on Sunday, so we could avoid being seen arriving together, and Miguel pecked me on the lips before we got out of his car, just like a real couple!

It's a good thing there was no one else there, because it took me the entire time we were changing to control my facial expressions.

Sat in our uniforms waiting for the others, Miguel asked, “do you still want to tell everyone?”

It felt like the blood flowed from my body, but I nodded, “Yes.” Taking his hand in mine I said, “I want to be with you openly.”

“I want to be with you openly too.” Said Miguel and a huge grin spread across his lips. However, the next second his smile faded and he gently took my hand, “but I want you to be ready, I’m ready to tell everyone, but I'm happy to wait for you. Jonathan my dear, I will support you no matter what you decide.”

Eeee did you hear that? He called me ‘Jonathan my dear’!!!

“Thank you Miguel.” Checking we were still alone, I pecked him on the cheek and sat back, worried I wouldn't be able to control myself.

But the next second Miguel’s large hand was on the back of my neck and he pulled me in for a deep kiss.

“A proper kiss for luck.” He said with a wolfish grin, his hand sliding down to caress my cheek.

We both snapped upright when we heard Dave and Paul walking up the stairs chatting.

“Hey guys, how was your weekend?” Asked Dave with a smile that cracked slightly when he saw me, “you alright Stiffy? You’re bright red.”

“I'm good,” my laugh was a little high as I lied, I was ridiculously aroused. “Just...just...”

I had no idea how to lie after talking about coming out, and more of our team mates were coming in.

“I was teasing him, I mean look at him.” Said Miguel while gesturing to my rock solid nipples, “I swear my last lover couldn't get me as horny as his rugby shirt can.”

The others laughed and got to changing. Bob said, “I think my wife could take tips.”

The match was good, my body was still sore and I could still feel where I had been fucked for too many hours, my inner walls radiated a sensual pain every time I was tackled in the front.

I was able to keep myself from getting too aroused as I was slammed into the mud, because it just didn’t feel as good when it wasn’t Miguel.

At a little over half time we swapped and I stood on the side lines watching my man play.

He is so handsome! His fierce gaze focusing in on his target before he smashes into them.

I wish that was me! I want to be your only prey!

I was definitely a little flushed watching his huge thigh muscles flexing as he pushed the scrum, those were the same thighs I had been laying across when he loosened me up, they felt amazing.

No! Don't even think about thinking about how sexy your boyfriend is!

There was a little cough from my side and Sarah said, “you know there are 29 other players on the pitch right now.”

“Errm... yeah, so?”

“Maybe try watching some one else for at least two seconds, if you don't want to be too obvious.”

“Ah! Yeah...” I mumbled, then raised my voice slightly, “wow your dad is playing well today.”

Sarah burst into laughter, “he always plays well, my dad is the best.”

When the match finished, we all wandered over to the clubhouse via the watching crowd, the men all chatted to their wives and girlfriends as they walked.

I smiled at Sarah, who grinned back when Miguel dropped his arm over my shoulder and said, “your tackle on their number 8 just after half time was damn sexy!”

I blushed, was that not too obvious while we are surrounded by our team? “Wasn’t as good as your tackle on their number 5, the way you turned that over for a try was text book.”

Paul chuckled, “only our lovebirds could find rugby tackles sexy.”

I bantered back, “come on, how can you not find my hubby’s tackles sexy! He hits like a bull.”

“Will you two cut it out,” said Dave’s wife Cindy, my heart sunk, is she prejudice? “It’s wrong to pretend to be gay for a laugh.”

I turned to Miguel, I didn’t know what to say, I had said I wanted to tell them, I wanted to openly be with him. But was now the right time?

Miguel’s eyes held so much sweet adoration for me, it was as if he was telling me, ‘it’s your choice to tell or stay quiet.’

Miguel is so wonderful, of course I wanted to tell!

I want to openly be with Miguel, I want to have his arm round me in public, be able to brag about my boyfriend with my mates, go out on dates without worrying about being spotted, and a million other tiny things other couples take for granted.

“It’s not jokes...” my voice broke as I tried to speak, I swallowed hard and tried again, “it’s not just for laughs...” I couldn’t finish the sentence, my throat felt like it was filled with thorns and my heart was so loud in my ears.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to say if you don’t want to.” Said Miguel while sliding his arm off of my shoulder and gently taking my hand.

Gazing into his dark eyes that held such kindness I said, “I want to say, it’s just I’m scared.”

Everyone had stopped and they were staring at me with a mixture of confusion and concern, I was encouraged by the smiles of those who knew about us.

Taking a deep breath I dropped my eyes and said quietly, “it’s not jokes, I am... I’m dating Miguel.”

Most of the team tensed, and I struggled to breathe, this is so nerve racking.

“What?” Asked Paul.

Every head turned to Miguel who nodded with a guarded smile.

“Really?” Asked Cap.

Most of the men took a step towards us, confusion on their faces. Miguel puffed up to his full height protectively, and the few who already knew looked ready to help.

I put a hand on my man's shoulder and said, “yes, Miguel is my boyfriend.”

“Holy shit it’s true!” Gasped VD.

There was a long moment of horrifying silence where fear gripped my heart, then the lads all rushed forwards cheering.

“Congratulations lovebirds!”

“Way to go Stiffy!”

“Congrats Sonny!”

Completely surrounded by our teammates slapping us on the shoulders and back. I was so relieved I almost fell, I felt completely boneless, in the middle of the cheers I slumped against Miguel’s powerful chest.

So this is what it feels like to have someone unconditionally support you. This is the best feeling in the world!

Dropping his hands down my back Miguel gently took my weight, lifting me into his arms, “you were wonderful, I’m so proud of you.”

“I almost bottled it.” I said weakly.

“Why were you so scared of telling us?” Asked Cap, “you know we are accepting.”

“I know you and the lads are,” I leant down onto Miguel’s shoulder, my voice dropping low, “but there are only so many times you can be yelled at or hit for being...” I gulped, I had only said this a few times before and it rarely went well, “for being gay, before you get nervous.”

Cap and Paul’s big arms came round me and Miguel, followed by Bob, Harry, Will and Dave, and the smaller lads piled in behind.

Paul said loudly, “anyone who has a problem with our lovebirds has to go through me!”

“Has to go through us.” Corrected Cap.

“Yeah!” Cheered the lads.

“And me.” Said Sarah, I don’t know how she had gotten up there, but she was wandering across the team towards us.

Sitting on Bob’s shoulder, Sarah pointed straight into Miguel’s face, “you had best take care of my uncle Jonathan.”

“I will.” Promised Miguel seriously, “now can you all please look away, I want to kiss my boyfriend.”

Every eye fixed on my face and I almost died of embarrassment, when Miguel really did lean forward and peck me gently on the lips.

VD yelled, “come on you can do better than that.”

“That’s for later.” Said Miguel with a smile, “my man is shy.”

“Wooo!” Cheered the men followed by cat calls.

“All right you lot, lets get clean so we can toast these two properly.” Said Cap with a huge grin.

Released with lots of back slaps, I was left in Miguel’s gentle hug.

“Are you OK?” He asked softly.

“I’m fine.” I mumbled back. “Just rather overwhelmed, that went so smoothly.”

“You were right, they really are a good bunch of lads.” Pulling me toward the club house, Miguel said, “come on, we need to get changed.”

Looking down at our mud covered clothes I froze, “do you think they’ll be OK with us in the shower with them?”

Even Miguel, who always seemed positive looked slightly nervous.

Just then VD yelled over from the stairs, “hurry up lovebirds. Drinks now, you can f...”

Paul’s hand slammed onto VD’s mouth, and he growled, “think first!”

Pulling Paul’s hand away, showing his swollen lips, VD yelled cheerily, “loving later!”

VD was full bodily lifted through the door like a sack of potatoes over Paul's shoulder.

Chuckling at our teammates we walked over to the clubhouse hand in hand.

Hi Lovely Readers,

We are almost at the end. 

Please like and comment, so more people can find this story and show Kitty and his Owner love.

0