Chapter 32 Walls
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 32

Walls


I woke with a groggy groan to a strange alarm.

“Argh I’m up.” Came Miguel’s voice next to me as he sprung up in bed. “Huh, what the... Jonathan? Oh I’m so sorry Jonathan. Wait am I clean?”

I turned onto my side smiling brightly, but got turned back over and pinned gently to the bed, “you really are the best.” Said Miguel and kissed me softly on the lips.

The kiss was far too short for my liking, as he pulled back Miguel said, “I’ve got to go, I’ve still got to get changed before work.”

I caught Miguel’s arm as he was about to get out of bed, “give me a minute to get my stuff, and I’ll drive you.”

“That’s sweet, but you forgot you drove my car here yesterday.”

“Oh...”

“Don’t pout so cutely when I have to go, I’ll be in trouble if I’m late.”

I smiled coyly and pushed my luck, “can I have one more kiss before you go?”

“Just one?”

“No, many.”

Pulling back the covers and exposing my naked body, Miguel kissed all over my chest, up my neck and along my jaw to my lips, then dropped down into a deep kiss and sucked my tongue into his mouth. His morning stubble tickled my skin and gave me another reason to be giddy.

I sighed softly, “one more.”

Laughing Miguel did give me one more quick kiss, “this week I’m coming over on Friday, so I can play with you all night.”

I nodded in a daze, I couldn’t wait.

Grabbing up his boxers and trousers, Miguel said, “I think we need to get you some new toys too, I’m not sure how else to stretch you out inside for my girth.”

My face instantly flushed, and I breathed, “Ok, I’ll look into it. How long are you?”

He glared darkly at me and my skin shivered, damn he is sexy even first thing in the morning, “you got up close and personal with it and you’re saying you don’t know?”

“I’m pretty sure your around 180 millimetres, but I couldn’t be more accurate than that, I was a bit distracted.”

Chuckling at me, his lips quirked up into a soft smile that made my heart melt, as he said, “Sex toys come in inches.”

“Oh... when I brought mine I just grabbed the closest one and ran away.”

“Just go for something around 6 inches, then the last inch can be all me.”

“Yes Miguel.”

Ruffling my hair like I was his kitty, I looked up from the bed at him with large eyes trying to entice him, please play with me more!

But unfortunately we really were going to be late for work. Both dressed and at my front door, Miguel paused, putting both arms round my neck he said, “I don’t want to go.”

Yes! Be spoilt with me!

“I don’t want you to go either, but I can’t call a sickie we are too busy right now.” Brightening I asked, “Are we still meeting up tomorrow.”

Pecking me on the lips Miguel said, “of course.”

“How about I cook for you after?”

“I think that might be dangerous. If you are that busy at work, I can’t risk being alone with you till the weekend.”

“Stupid work.” I grumped.

Chuckling Miguel said, “how about I take you out for dinner?”

“I thought you were still a junior architect?” Miguel nodded and I said, “then I should be taking you out for dinner.”

“How very manly of my boyfriend. OK, I look forward to it.”

After gently kissing my lips, that turned into another glorious deep kiss, Miguel left.

Closing my front door I let out a long sigh, that was the best morning of my life.

      ~

Work was hard, my rear was sore and my back was twinging, but I made it through.

The only trouble was, I couldn’t stop smiling.

It wasn’t even 10 minutes after I arrived that Joshua asked, “what’s up with you? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile so much.”

Should I tell him?

Excitement glowed in Joshua's light green eyes as he exclaimed, “oh shit! You got with...” dropping his voice to a whisper he said, “you got with that guy from your club, didn’t you?”

“Ssshhh, don’t let the others hear,” I looked round and not seeing Stan, who was working in this part of the house with us, I said, “yes, he asked me out and everything. Joshua, I’m so happy!”

“Yes Jonny! That is brilliant!” Cheered my friend, his large pale hand slapping me on the shoulder.

“What are you two gabbing about?” Asked Stan from the doorway holding cups of tea for us. His gruff pale face was back lit so I couldn’t see his expression, and I involuntarily shivered. Stan looked like a stereotypical older builder, with shaved white hair and stubble that was from last week, his beer belly would shake as he chuckled whenever his banter was too rude.

I know he is a good guy, but I was too nervous his views of sexuality was as stereotypical as his looks, so said shyly, “nothing.”

“It’s not nothing, Jonny got a lover.” Said Joshua cheerfully.

Shit don’t tell him that...

A huge smile spread across Stan’s lips making his brown eyes shine, as he passed the tea over and he said cheerily, “that’s brilliant Jonny, what’s he like?”

I just stood and stared, did he just say he?

“Don’t look at me like that you prat, of course I know your gay.”

“H-h-how?” I stammered.

Scratching his stubble covered chin, Stan replied, “Well it’s obvious.”

“Huh? How is it obvious?” Asked Joshua from beside me.

“I don’t know, it just kind of became obvious over the years.” Replied Stan grumpily.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” I asked.

“Why didn’t you?” Countered Stan.

“Er... because, well because...”

“Jonny, I thought you of all people wouldn’t judge me by the way I look.” Said Stan with a tiny pout on his lips.

I dropped my head and said, “I’m sorry Stan.”

“Nah, it’s all right buddy, I know I look like... what did my niece call it? Oh yeah, like I have resting bitch face.”

Joshua and I burst into laughter, and Stan glared at the pair of us, “so do you two too.”

We laughed harder and Stan’s face split into a grin as his laugh joined ours.

It was one of my most relaxed days of hard work ever. I have known Stan for around 10 years and today was the most open he had ever been.

I never thought it was a big deal me not saying about my sexuality, but I guess me not telling put a wall between us.

I couldn’t help but wonder if I’d put a similar wall up between me and my other friends.

0