Chapter 33 Working Out
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33

Working Out

By Tuesday evening I was feeling relaxed, if a little weary, but due to my excitement I got to Miguel’s gym early and stood waiting for him at the door.

I was looking at my phone to see if he had messaged me, when a young lady coming up the street said to her friend, “maybe we should come back later, that new bouncer looks scary.”

I sagged, I may be used to it but it really hurts my feelings when random people make jibes at my looks.

Strong hands pulled my face round and the next thing I knew Miguel’s lips were on mine, his arms around my neck, his strong hand cradling the back of my head.

As I melted into his deep kiss, I heard the same lady giggle and say, “I take that back, they are cute as hell.”

There was a long suffering sigh from her friend who said, “stop staring it’s rude, and don’t you dare stare at them in the gym.”

“No promises, I mean look at their bodies together, they are so sexy!”

Miguel pulled back from my lips and said breathily, “hi Kitty.”

The lady squealed behind Miguel’s back and I almost died of embarrassment.

When I heard the door shut behind the ladies, I asked, “why did you do that?”

“Because I wanted to show how cute and sexy you are.”

 I dropped my head onto his shoulder, “that was so embarrassing.”

“Is that why your slightly hard? Or was it my kiss?”

I mumbled into his workout shirt, “both.”

“Come on lets work off our lust, or I’m going to take you home and do something I shouldn’t instead.”

“You are a naughty man Miguel Ortiz.”

“Don’t you know it.”

The work out was good, my bruised muscles had finally loosened and I could move them a lot more freely.

The lady ignored her friend’s warning and did stare at us several times. It was oddly nice to have a lady looking at me with joy rather than fear. While I was on the chest press machine, the lady’s eyes lit up at how much I could lift, and Miguel gave me a jealous look.

Yes, be jealous over me! I am yours to possess!

Next we moved to the weights, I leant down to spot Miguel on the bench press and whispered coyly, “she is not my type, she could never give me what you can.”

Pushing up the heavy bar, Miguel’s laugh was bright as he said, “your really asking for trouble tempting me like that.”

“I really want to tempt you.” I said honestly, “but you said I couldn’t.”

The mirth faded from Miguel’s eyes and he rested the bar as he said seriously, “not yet, I don’t think I could hold myself back, and you wouldn't be able to work for at least a day if I did what I wanted to.”

My heart raced, I love this gentle caring part of Miguel, he really is the kindest of lovers.

“Thank you Miguel.”

“Oh Kitty... Don't look at me like that with your cute doe eyes.”

I dropped my eyes down and said softly, “sorry Miguel.”

“Argh.” Groaned Miguel and raised the weights again, “you had best concentrate on spotting me well, because I'm going to have to train hard to kill my desire for you now.”

After working out our lusty thoughts, we stretched together.

It felt so nice to be able to touch my boyfriend openly in public without worrying about getting judgmental looks from people. I smiled contentedly while holding his hands and pulling him towards me with our feet pressed together, then somehow managed to not moan as he stretched my spine.

Then it was time to shower, as usual I went up to the cubicles, but both doors were locked, both in use.

Panicked slightly, I turned to see Miguel watching me. I raised my brow and motioned to the doors.

“Come on, it’ll be OK.” Said Miguel and waved me over to the main shower room.

Worried but trusting my man, I followed him in.

Hi lovely readers,

Hope you are enjoying reading.

This next section ended up braking up into chapters badly, so as this one is short I'll put them up closer together.

I hope you are enjoying the real life rugby too, any predictions for who will win the 6 nations or the premiership?

0